Lesbian couples TTC

Good luck Leah!!! woo-hoo, I'm excited for you girls. Let this be it!
:dust::dust::dust:

J&K - Check out my chart....looks good huh?? the thing is that we did not inseminate this cycle, there is no way I could be pregnant but that is an obvious implantation dip. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the thyroid meds I started this month. I've never had a dip before.
Well, i hope it works out too for you ladies. I too am 60lbs overweight and this is the heaviest I've ever been. It is just sooo hard to lose being hypothyroid.

Good luck Leah!!! woo-hoo, I'm excited for you girls. Let this be it!
:dust::dust::dust:

J&K - Check out my chart....looks good huh?? the thing is that we did not inseminate this cycle, there is no way I could be pregnant but that is an obvious implantation dip. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the thyroid meds I started this month. I've never had a dip before.
Well, i hope it works out too for you ladies. I too am 60lbs overweight and this is the heaviest I've ever been. It is just sooo hard to lose being hypothyroid.

yes your chart looks good, that just goes to show that symptom spotting and obsessing over your chart gets you nowhere unfortunately. It is hard losing weight. I dont know if your dip has anything to do with your thyroid meds. i started my meds in July and just started temping again and my temps have definitely rose from before the medication. also FF gave me a definite ovulation date which it never did before the meds...

We had the insemination scheduled for 6p at 4:28p the donor emailed me saying he cant come because his back is out. Ruined a whole cycle. We are going to take a break until March.

We had the insemination scheduled for 6p at 4:28p the donor emailed me saying he cant come because his back is out. Ruined a whole cycle. We are going to take a break until March.

oh man! I'm so sorry. I can't help but get upset about that one.

Well since the donor didnt show up last weekend we lost a cycle. I decided to take and break and start back at it after my birthday in March. We will be doing a double IUI around St. Patricks day. In the meantime I am gonna focus on being as healthy as I can be. I have scheduled and accupuncture appt. for Dec. 9. My plan is to see the accupuncturist 2x a month until March. We will see how it goes..I am not giving up just yet...Good luck to everyone...

Hi ladies!
I am putting on my baby-making game face because fertility testing is commencing this month. We have an HSG on Fri, an ultrasound a week from Wed, and insemination starting Sunday. Meanwhile I am trying to prepare for a holiday trip to my sister's to see her and her kiddos. Not to mention the holiday hustle and bustle. We have decked the halls and are looking forward to a Christmas eve test date hoping that the HSG encourages the BFP. Downside of my trip is that I will not be there to hear all of the results and DW going alone makes me sad. I will be there via speaker phone though. LOL!

Adroplet-We didnt inseminate this month but my chart looks good...wink wink...

J&K I understand how hard weight loss can be. The months leading up to my brain surgery and the months after I was on bed-rest. The pounds just piled on. I was already heavy but not being able to be active made it twice as bad. I found a wonderful plan though. It may not work for everyone but since I hadn't ever been a calorie counter and I didn't know where to start. I tried nutri-system. It was mindless and effective. I was always full, eating constantly and loosing weight. I'm not sure if this is something you may be interested in but if it is, let me know. I'd be happy to answer questions. So sorry your donor flaked out. it's frustrating when that happens. Hope you'll stick around and let us know how things are going between now and March.

We had our HSG yesterday and just this quickly we seem to have a decent understanding of why we haven't gotten pregnant as of yet. The good news is that her tubes are good and flowing. The not so great news is that DW has cervical stenosis. It took all 3 caths and several tries to pass through her cervix. From what was explained to us, because they were eventually able to get through the cervix there is a higher possibility of us getting pregnant this month. So, insemination starts on Sunday and we have high hopes for that Christmas eve BFP :)

J&K I understand how hard weight loss can be. The months leading up to my brain surgery and the months after I was on bed-rest. The pounds just piled on. I was already heavy but not being able to be active made it twice as bad. I found a wonderful plan though. It may not work for everyone but since I hadn't ever been a calorie counter and I didn't know where to start. I tried nutri-system. It was mindless and effective. I was always full, eating constantly and loosing weight. I'm not sure if this is something you may be interested in but if it is, let me know. I'd be happy to answer questions. So sorry your donor flaked out. it's frustrating when that happens. Hope you'll stick around and let us know how things are going between now and March.

We had our HSG yesterday and just this quickly we seem to have a decent understanding of why we haven't gotten pregnant as of yet. The good news is that her tubes are good and flowing. The not so great news is that DW has cervical stenosis. It took all 3 caths and several tries to pass through her cervix. From what was explained to us, because they were eventually able to get through the cervix there is a higher possibility of us getting pregnant this month. So, insemination starts on Sunday and we have high hopes for that Christmas eve BFP :)

Glad you found out the problem...good luck this cycle

Adroplet-We didnt inseminate this month but my chart looks good...wink wink...

LOL! Yeah, chart looks fabulous and I love that pseudo-implantation dip at 6dpo. So it's not just me having perfect charts on non-insem cycles. :winkwink:

LEAH - Awesome that you may have found the reason! I'm so excited for you both. Fingers crossed it works this time.

Good Evening! I am new to this forum. My wife and I are beginning the process of adding a second child to our family. Our daughter was born in April of 2009. We used my egg, donor sperm and my wifes uterus via ivf to bring her to the world. Now, we are going to try my uterus, my eggs, and donor sperm via IUI to try for a second. I remember what is was like being on the other end of all this and am hoping I will not be a totally crazy pregnant woman

So, I am here to provide an get support. We went through alot of attempts before we got our daughter, and I remember clearly how much of a roller coster it was.

It is nice to meet you all.

Hi Lindamh! Welcome. This is an amazingly supportive group of women. It has been such a great resource for my wife and I. Let your wife know that I have a 2ww thread for non-gestational moms too!

Today was DWs ultrasound. We found out that she does not have cervical stenosis, her cervix was closed so tightly because she was carrying an eptopic pregnancy. It was such a shock as we had no idea that she was pregnant at all. She had her cycle last month, temps did as they should, nothing significantly out of the normal. However, she is 6wks along today and was given an injection to try to terminate the pregnancy without any surgery. Needless to say we are heart broken but we also have to take 3 months off TTC. I'll be in and out though to cheer all of you on.

Sorry to hear that Leah. The good news is that she can get pregnant. We are trying again in March so we can cheer each other on.

Sorry to hear about the ectopic pregnancy. I was pregnant in may, but at the 7 week ultrasound the baby stopped having a heartbeat and after waiting 3 Weeks to miscarry, had a d&c. I was unprepared for the hormonal roller coaster that follow ed. I went to apretty dark place, but, stared to level out 4 Weeks later. my thoughts are with you both.

Leah, I'm so sorry about this girls. J&K has a point though, now we know that she can get pregnant and that's good news. I'll keep you in my thoughts.
Keep us posted.:hugs:

I went in for my ultrasound today..And there is TWO of them..My Dr. is pretty sure they are identical.. It is still to early for a heartbeat..and one is smaller then the other..so I'm praying both stick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->