Lesbian couples TTC

I went in for my ultrasound today..And there is TWO of them..My Dr. is pretty sure they are identical.. It is still to early for a heartbeat..and one is smaller then the other..so I'm praying both stick!

My partner and I refer to twins as BOGO (buy one get one free) babies. :haha: I hope you have extra sticky bogo babies. Congrats!!!

Holy Pozole! Been hanging out, relaxing for the holidays, went to the RE Spe. today they took blood, called us in the afternoon and said to "do the HCG trigger now!" We said "like when we get home from shopping?" RE Spe. said "no, go to the bathroom and do the shot now." And with that, I gave myself the shot, and we go tomorrow at 11am for the swimmers :spermy:. Please keep fingers crossed and prayers coming! :dust:

Best of luck lindamh! I am sending buckets of baby dust your way!!!

Well, great news - my TSH is down to 1.24. The dr gave us the go ahead to TTC again. Now i just have to wait for AF.

Hi ladies! My wife and I are new to TTC, we start in a little over a week! We are getting super excited and at the same time are trying to relax and avoid stress. Not sure that's possible! Our donor is a good friend of ours who is married with 2 kids already and lives about 10 minutes from us. We will be doing at home insemination. We feel very prepared, just waiting for some fertile days! Anyway, so glad to see a forum with couples like us :) Good luck to all of you!

Hi ladies! My wife and I are new to TTC, we start in a little over a week! We are getting super excited and at the same time are trying to relax and avoid stress. Not sure that's possible! Our donor is a good friend of ours who is married with 2 kids already and lives about 10 minutes from us. We will be doing at home insemination. We feel very prepared, just waiting for some fertile days! Anyway, so glad to see a forum with couples like us :) Good luck to all of you!

Anything you ladies need...questions, advice, or just wanna vent. We are here.:flower:

Hi I'm very new to this site; we've been together 6 yrs and 1yr domestic partners :)) we've been thinking about ttc for a year now.. me & my partner are ttc using at home insemination... We tried 2 times before but our timing was off.. we have a known donor and actrually inseminated yesterday & today .. hoping for a BFP in a couple wks... goodluck to all u ladies ttc. :)

welcome loveislove :) I hope your 2ww flies by and your timing was spot on.

We are taking a break until March and not having the constant stress has been nice. We are going to do IUI in March and April and then stop trying.. We have talled about adopting through foster care system if we dont get pregnant this spring

We are taking a break until March and not having the constant stress has been nice. We are going to do IUI in March and April and then stop trying.. We have talled about adopting through foster care system if we dont get pregnant this spring

I know what you mean about not having the constant stress. I have actually been fun to to be around since we stopped TTC in Oct. I feel great, maybe it's the thyroid meds or just me not pressuring myself to get prego.
I wish you ladies so much luck and tons of baby dust for a bfp soon...anyway it does happen, you two will be wonderful mommies. Any child will be lucky to have you two. :hugs:

Any suggestions on how to relax during all of this? I am starting to see some fertile CM (CD11) and I am due to ovulate this weekend (CD16-CD20?). This is our first time inseminating so that's pretty stressful. Then, to top it off, we are going to the lawyer this Friday (CD15) with our donor and his wife to sign the contract. They've been a little scared since the donor in Kansas is being sued for child support, even though our lawyer has assured them they will not be held liable as long as we follow through with our plan to have him give up rights in court and my wife will second parent adopt. We are very scared they will back out even though they still say they are 100% in it, they just want to be protected. It's just scary and stressful! Any suggestions to help deal with all of it? I have started acupuncture and have an appointment on Thursday, so I'm looking forward to that.

Hi everyone!

my partner and i just finished our first month of inseminating this month, her brother is our donor. now we are just waiting to test. we insem'd quite a bit, but i just dno, i used opks and never got a real solid positive, a few days of faint lines and thats about it, ive just started temping in the last few days also so i guess next month will b a easy to judge what day i actually o'd on and we'll go from there
anyway lots of luck to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->