Lesbian couples TTC

My period started yesterday morning right on time. Nothing to do but try again this month.

My period started yesterday morning right on time. Nothing to do but try again this month.

So sorry J&K and Laura. :hugs:
I'm still here waiting for my TSH to go down but still keeping track of my BBT and OPKs. Hopefuly will be trying again early January.

This is our first month TTC but I've been actively stalking this board for a while now. I've read from beginning to end so it already feels like I know you guys! I am now 7dpo and counting..I (of course) have every symptom I can (sore bbs, cramping, nausea and I actually have to pee ALOT.) I know this means exactly nothing..I told my OH I wish when you inseminated a little green light or red light went off saying if it was successful or not... I've been so emotional since after I OV but it could be stress... We'll see though. I don't know when to take the test..AF is due the 19th... so maybe soon?

This is our first month TTC but I've been actively stalking this board for a while now. I've read from beginning to end so it already feels like I know you guys! I am now 7dpo and counting..I (of course) have every symptom I can (sore bbs, cramping, nausea and I actually have to pee ALOT.) I know this means exactly nothing..I told my OH I wish when you inseminated a little green light or red light went off saying if it was successful or not... I've been so emotional since after I OV but it could be stress... We'll see though. I don't know when to take the test..AF is due the 19th... so maybe soon?

Welcome. The only problem with symptom spotting is PMS symptoms and Pre Pregnancy symptoms are the same and they can change from cycle to cycle. Its enough to make you crazy. Good luck...dont test too soon you dont want to be needlessly upset.:dust::dust::dust:

It's already to late for the too soon testing..I'm already discouraged by all the :BFN:..I'm 8dpo is it still too soon? It says 6 days before your period but most people don't get them until day 9/10 If this cycle doesn't do it..I'm not even going to think about POAS until I miss AF

We got a positive at 8DPO but most don't get it until later and some even like 15-16DPO

Hi, my partner and i are also going to start ttc next month, best to luck to you and your partner:)

Good Luck Jay Lots of Baby dust to you. Mummy Pony Thanks for the reassurance I tested again this morning and BFN I'm 10dpo so I'm losing hope. I tried to stop testing and just waiting to see but my wife is addicted to ME Poas so I just wake up do it and go back to sleep at this point..

I was like the every day whilst waiting for ovulation and BFP I'd be awake before wife waiting for her to wake up to test :)

Haha, Yes that is her. "Baby wake up and pee". Today something weird happened..I took one this morning and BFN but of course I only waited like three minutes then went back to sleep...When I woke up (about an hour later) I was straightening the house and picked it up and there was a little bitty microscopic pink line. I know about Evaps..I've had one before.. But I thought they were grey?! It was a Frer test..I refuse to get excited I'll just retest in the morning and stare for 10 minutes..I'm sure..but have you guys heard of this happening before?

Haha, Yes that is her. "Baby wake up and pee". Today something weird happened..I took one this morning and BFN but of course I only waited like three minutes then went back to sleep...When I woke up (about an hour later) I was straightening the house and picked it up and there was a little bitty microscopic pink line. I know about Evaps..I've had one before.. But I thought they were grey?! It was a Frer test..I refuse to get excited I'll just retest in the morning and stare for 10 minutes..I'm sure..but have you guys heard of this happening before?

Ohhhhh. sounds promising! good luck!!! test again in the morning and post pics. We love pics!
:dust::dust::dust:

That does sound promising our 8dpo line on FRER was really faint!!!

Took another this morning BFN so I'm guessing it was a colored Evap..I would get the rare occurance... I'm disappointed this month..I'm 11dpo so I doubt it..I commend those that do this for years to try and get that one precious angel! Those kids will NEVER understand how loved they are.

We only tried once but this little one will be so loved because we have wanted one for years but never been financially prepared!! I cannot wait to have him safely in my arms, ill never let him go!

Ohhh I wasn't saying he was any less loved at all..All these lovely babies are because obviously they were wanted before they were even created...AF showed today lovely witch that she is..I''m kind of releived that she's here now onto the next cycle..

We are doing an insemination Friday night. I want to stay positive but its getting harder and harder. We have decided that if this month doesnt take we are gonna take some time off and start again in April. I am pretty healthy and have been seeing a chiropractor. But I am 100 lbs overweight. Right now I am at my heaviest. I am going to use the 4 month hiatus to work on losing 10-15% of my body weight. Hopefully that will make a difference. As always I wish the best of luck to all you ladies...

Oh My WORD!!!!!! this itsy bitsy little temp increase has me climbing the walls!!!! I have been having dreams about a daughter. I know what you're thinking: we all dream about meeting our little ones. Right? Well, the thing is that since my brain surgery, I either don't have or don't remember my dreams. I can not tell you the last one I can recall. It has been YEARS. Every night for the last 4-5 I meet my little girl for the first time. The "how" always changes but the "who" stays the same. In one of these dreams I remembered a doll I got at about 6-7yrs old. I remember thinking her name was sooooo beautiful. I told my parents that Christmas that I was going to give my first little girl her name. (*can't tell you what it is, DW and I made a promise that it is our secret until we meet her.) Turns out that this name is also my DW older sister's middle name too. Even after 11 yrs, I never knew that. So.....I am so freakin ecstatic about the tiny increase and missing AF because she should be here and has not made an appearance yet. Oh send baby dust but please help me keep my feet on the ground. All of this could be nothing. Ugh. I may go mad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->