Lesbian couples TTC

J & K - I'm so excited for you ladies!:thumbup: Fresh ones live longer inside your tubes so your fertilization chances are greater even if you don't insem on the exact day of ovulation.:dust:

Leah - Just a question regarding the IBS...what symptoms does she have and what does she take for it?

She has a great problem after she eats she either gets :sick: or has to run to :loo: she has intestinal cramping and pain. She was taking amitriptyline and colestepol to treat and it was working magic for her for the first time in years. The idea of eating didn't sound like torture. However, when we started TTC the Doc took her off of the amitriptyline straight away and then we discovered that the cholestopol was not safe either. Now she is totally unmedicated and at the mercy of her irritable bowel syndrome.

J & K - I'm so excited for you ladies!:thumbup: Fresh ones live longer inside your tubes so your fertilization chances are greater even if you don't insem on the exact day of ovulation.:dust:

Leah - Just a question regarding the IBS...what symptoms does she have and what does she take for it?

She has a great problem after she eats she either gets :sick: or has to run to :loo: she has intestinal cramping and pain. She was taking amitriptyline and colestepol to treat and it was working magic for her for the first time in years. The idea of eating didn't sound like torture. However, when we started TTC the Doc took her off of the amitriptyline straight away and then we discovered that the cholestopol was not safe either. Now she is totally unmedicated and at the mercy of her irritable bowel syndrome.

wow, sorry to hear that. I only ask because my md had told me I had IBS for years when in fact it was endometriosis (and a combination of Hashis). I never stuck to the meds he prescribed, they made it worse. Acupuncture helped. I've been pain free since my last lap surgery and a gluten free diet.
Has she tried acupuncture? it may help some.

3 days until testing and no spotting yet just the same creamy discharge Ive had since ovulation. I cant help but look at my chart and think this is the beginning of the end of this cycle. Waiting is the hardest part.

3 days until testing and no spotting yet just the same creamy discharge Ive had since ovulation. I cant help but look at my chart and think this is the beginning of the end of this cycle. Waiting is the hardest part.

I don't think so. Your chart looks great....just 3 more days.:dust:

As for me, I have to wait longer now. I was put on Synthroid for my Hashi's yesterday and was told by my endocrinoogist to put off TTC until my TSH came down to at least a 2.5, it is now at 3.8. I can't wait any more!!! :dohh:

My chart is scaring me. It has never looked like this. My temp is higher than it has err been today...

If you click the ticker with the dog on it you can see. Fairly big temp drop today though :-(

Well today my temperature went back up and I still have no spotting. I am holding out hope at least for the time being....Hope is all we have on these forums anyway...

I don't think so. Your chart looks great....just 3 more days.:dust:

As for me, I have to wait longer now. I was put on Synthroid for my Hashi's yesterday and was told by my endocrinoogist to put off TTC until my TSH came down to at least a 2.5, it is now at 3.8. I can't wait any more!!! :dohh:

Well hopefully you react really well to the synthroid and when they check it in 6 weeks it will be in the normal range. keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Oooooh fx jandk!

My temp tooko a tumble this morning. I have a short luteal phase (10 days) so not sure how much hope I have. Some serious cramps today though!

(click the dog for my chart)

Well I had hope this morning because my temperature was the highest its been all cycle, but I just went to the bathroom and Im spotting so Ive lost hope that quickly...

Fx it doesn't amount to anything. Might be implantation? Hopefully xx

Yes Im definitely hoping for implantation. It depends what my temperature does tomorrow and Saturday or if the spotting increases. AF is due this weekend.

I dont know what to think of my chart. I am supposed to test tommorrow at day 28 but I dont think I will If I am still spotting. I dont think there is a reason to test when you are spotting. My chart is confusing though. High temps and spotting. Any ideas?

JandK, from what I've read (and I don't consider myself and expert or anything....) spotting in early pregnancy is quite normal. I certainly hope that AF stays away and you get your BFP that you've worked so hard and waited so long for.

I tested this morning and it was BFN. My period is due tomorrow morning. Still the same story higher temps and spotting. My guess is :witch: will be here in the morning. As for now I still have a slight sliver of hope until AF shows.

Hoping for the best for you. Baby dust sent flying your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->