lesbian/gay parents

kns

Reaction score
hi we are a lesbian couple and expecting our 1st baby by AI 27th Feb 2011.
anyone else in our situation or due same time?
regards
Stacey and Kim
xxx

I think there is a group? I'll find it for you!

Congratulations :hugs:

Right, I could only find a TTC, but here is someone who is pregannt too, who started a thread

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/363439-rainbow-mums.html

I think there is a group? I'll find it for you!

Congratulations :hugs:
thanks hun i think i posted on it awhile ago if thats the one your on about?
thanks loads
xxx

Congratulations to you and your OH! May you have a wonderful 9-month journey!

Right, I could only find a TTC, but here is someone who is pregannt too, who started a thread

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/363439-rainbow-mums.html

I started a TCC group when I was trying. Not sure how many other lesbian moms are on here, since most of the ladies are still trying to TCC.

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...s-lesbian-transgender-bisexual-ttc-group.html

Nice to meet another couple, though!

hi stacey and kim, me and my girlfriend have been together for 20yrs and have just started ttc, we are using my gf brothers sperm, tried it last month but no luck so trying again in a week or so, just want to say hi and ask how many tries did it take you to get your bfp??? nice to find another couple in the same situation,thanks for reading
sue & trace
x

Didnt want to read and run...

Congratulations to you & your partner :) I Hope you have a smooth journey! xxx

I'm a gay woman and was TTC with my best male friend. We are going the co-parenting route (we live together). We inseminated artificially on the 7th and just got a BFP yesterday.... and I've been looking all over this place for new/active LGBT threads. :)

Your baby is almost here!

Congratulations! Don't know any lesbian couples on this forum, but we do have close friends home in Sydney, (lesbian couple), who conceived with donor sperm three years ago and now have gorgeous twin daughters. They're about ready to try for a sibling or two!

what method did yall use and how long take u to concieve? im currently in my ttw and i am also LESBIAN in relationship for 6 years

Congrats! H&H 9 months! i hope your joing us over in first tri

Whoops just seen your due or he-she has arrived!!

Hi guys.
We did self insemination with a donor from a website who.also donates to a clinic. Our son was born on 15th March.
How is everyone doing. X

Hi All!

I am happy to find a thread that seems to be active or trying to get active again.

My Wife and I have been TTC for almost a year. We have been together for a total of 14 years and married for 1.

We are using the home method and after reading alot of the success stories today, will probably start the instead cups. I have been reading since about 9am and it seems to be more success in couples to use the cups. We have tried the clinic method with an anonymous donor but the cost of the failed attempts weighs heavy. So we are using a known donor (again) and will inbetween (if we haven't with him) use the bank sperm to the home (finances into play as well). Quick questions, where did you get the Preseed from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->