lesbian/gay parents

I was the last to post here....

I just wanted to check on the thread. I am trying to keep the word circulating on the many threads that I am a part of. There is also the LESBIAN COUPLES TTC and the TEAM RAINBOW MUMMIES groups/threads that are looking for information and buddies to talk to...

Hi! My partner and I conceived our daughter by AI too. She was born almost three years ago now!

That's awesome.

This is our 2nd!!! It has taken us a while, and now our daughter is 8 yo... But she is suuuuuper excited to be a big sister. She has been "requesting" to be a big sister to a baby brother for the last 2 years. We are not telling her just yet, at the moment, she thinks mommy has a little bit of a belly because she is "greedy." :haha:

How very exciting! My friend and her wife just finished their first unfortunately unsuccessful) round of IVF and will be trying round two later in the year! They adopted a little girl about a year ago as well. I guess when they decided it was time to start a family, they weren't gonna waste any time. :)

saw this thread today. i'm 38 weeks pregnant with #2. my wife carried #1 and gave birth last july. queer two under twos...much easier on the body than one person doing all the work :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->