lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Morning, well 14dpo bfn on CBD :( :( :( oh is complaining of a rash on her arm and painful armpits last night and this morning bless her. The bfns are getting her down now, I'm trying to be positive but we are out of tests now tooo and if is due today/tomorrow so fingers crossed we are just late bfp'ers. How's everyone else getting on? Xxx

We got a bfn this morning but only day 10 and period not due til any day this week really so still hoping it is just too early. We don't have any major symptoms at mo but nor does she feel especially crampy or pmt'y yet...though she has been extra moody so af could be on way

2girls. I hope you are a late bfp'er! Until AF arrives there is always hope! U cud always call gp for a blood test or something if af doesn't show up as usual

Awesome we went to the gp last week but he suggested paracetamol and ibuprofen until at least day of af I due :( xxx

Well apparently, according to my gawjuss girlie, i've gotta stop buying the non pregnant tests now, its time to buy the pregnant ones lol x

Big temp drop today below coverline and blood on wiping. AF is on its way so we are out this month :( Bring on 27th when we do it all over again :) Hope you are all having some luck x

Awwww awesome hope u r feeling ok. Still no af here ...... X

Yeah we r ok. Gutted but was only our first cycle so we didn't expect it to work statistically. She is currently spotting and has no af symptoms which is annoying but coupled with sharp temp dip on day af is due we know it is gonna show up later today or tomorrow. If temp was still high wudda hoped it was an implantation spottinggggg. Get to try all over again in a couple of weeks anyway :)

Yes no af but feeling prett dam moody !!!!!!! I need my girl to come and cuddle me

awesometwo - sorry to hear that it was a no go for you guys this cycle.

2girlsfxd - lots of baby dust your way!

We are out as well :( temps were doing great then took a nose dive and af showed up shortly there after.
I told our donor last night and he was prett bummed about it. He always apologizes, as if it was his fault. I keep trying to reassure him that it can take time.
Now I get to spend the next week waiting for ov and drinking cough syrup and grapefruit juce by the jug full :)

We r gonna try conceive plus lube next time I think as didn't have barely any egg white mucus just watery. Thinking about soy isoflavones or vit b6 too to lengthen luteal phase! Or may just try evening primrose oil as can do all the above I readdd

I started taking B6 50 mg per day plus my prenatal vitamins on the 2nd cycle and the B6 has helped lengthen my luteal phase by almost 2 days. Hope it works for you too!

We have been using PreSeed lube but I think once that runs out then I will have to try Conceive Plus. I have read a lot of good things about it on the forums.

My friend tried for a year with no luck then used soy iso and got her BFP on the first cycle with it, so I might have to read up on that.

I have never heard of the evening primrose so that is more research for today! :)

Yeah. I did a lot of lube reading today lol conceive plus is available on high street in uk whereas we will av to order pre seed online so good cos of that too. Prob gonna get some b6 tonight too. How often did u take it?

I have been taking 50 mg B6 every day at lunch time since I take my prenatals in the morning with breakfast. My chiropractor suggested that I not take all the supplements at one time so that it would increase the amount that was absorbed.
There are a lot of mixed reviews about the B6 since some women don't really need extra B6 and it can have the opposite effect if it is not needed. So if you start taking it and find that your luteal phases shorten rather than lengthen you should stop taking it. But there are a lot of women who do have a B6 deficiency that can be helped by taking it and then it will lengthen the luteal phase.

Hey gals--
Just wanted to weigh in... Sorry you all are out for this cycle, punks & awesometwo. My fingers are crossed and I'm pulling for you, 2girlsfxd!

We are either at 10 or 11 dpo here, depending on whether you believe my o-cramps, the Clearblue monitor, or fertility friend. (I tend to go with my gut here...) anyway, I am convinced that I'm preggers this time around, given my utter wonkiness this entire 2ww-- I just feel different! Plus a good deal of nausea (feeling), what I'm pretty sure were fluttery implantation thingys happening all weekend, several night sweats, and now some odd food pickiness-- which is quite out of character for me...

The sore boobs and weepiness today could easily be PMS, though... So that's no help.

The other interesting thing is that I had acupuncture yesterday (tues) and was told that I have a slippery pulse-- which either means you're pregnant, or about to get AF. (Doh! As if that wasn't the case with every other piece of "evidence" for my being pg.) but the doc seemed really excited, and since I'm not due for AF before Sat at the earliest, I'm thinking that it was way to early on tues to be AF! (Ahhhhh!)

So... To test, or not to test... Do I dare spoiling the good mood with a negative from an Internet cheapie tomorrow?

The end of the 2ww is utterly insane...

By the way... To add to the conversation about supplements, etc--
I had some great luck with primrose oil getting my cycle back on track. Copious mucous-- yippee! But that was only after screwing it up a bit with too much B6-- apparently I didn't need that. If you're considering it, you might want to ask your doc to run a baseline test to make sure you're at appropriate levels.

Another thing we did diff this time was 1) my GP put me on a very low dose of thyroid meds-- my numbers are in the normal range, not hypothyroid but on the low end..and she said that a higher number would make conception easier.

That and we inseminated 3 times. 2 times with instead cups, and 1 time with an insemination catheter (it's called "inseminationskatheter" in German, so I guess it's also that in English? Dunno). We always used preseed in the instead cups, too. the cool thing about the catheter is that the little cup at the top is smaller than the instead cups, and there's no chance of spillage during insertion, because the sperm goes in after. (BTW feel free to ask more about this thing if you want-- I'm not shy.)

Glad to have found this thread-- nice to know there are some other grrlz giving this ttc thing a go in cyberland! Makes it a bit less isolated

By the way... To add to the conversation about supplements, etc--
I had some great luck with primrose oil getting my cycle back on track. Copious mucous-- yippee! But that was only after screwing it up a bit with too much B6-- apparently I didn't need that. If you're considering it, you might want to ask your doc to run a baseline test to make sure you're at appropriate levels.

Another thing we did diff this time was 1) my GP put me on a very low dose of thyroid meds-- my numbers are in the normal range, not hypothyroid but on the low end..and she said that a higher number would make conception easier.

That and we inseminated 3 times. 2 times with instead cups, and 1 time with an insemination catheter (it's called "inseminationskatheter" in German, so I guess it's also that in English? Dunno). We always used preseed in the instead cups, too. the cool thing about the catheter is that the little cup at the top is smaller than the instead cups, and there's no chance of spillage during insertion, because the sperm goes in after. (BTW feel free to ask more about this thing if you want-- I'm not shy.)

Glad to have found this thread-- nice to know there are some other grrlz giving this ttc thing a go in cyberland! Makes it a bit less isolated
hiya :)
how many cycles have u ttc for now? this is our second now and we are considering using more 'tools' next time if we are out this month. we were feeling super positive but after so many bfp's its getting hard, we have made a deal to not bother poas until friday now so as not to be subdued on valentines day. :shrug: just dont know whats happening, no af signs, and no :bfp: oh well fxd for something for the weekend, and if not im sure we will all have some fun tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->