lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Hey, don't give up!! It's not over yet :) but I think we'll follow uour lead and also hold off with testing till Friday...

by all means, let tomorrow be fun... The whole ttc process takes all the sexiness out of it all, you know? Perhaps tmi (sorry) but I'm personally convinced that if it has actually taken this month then it was entirely due to a surprise hanky-panky session (the "old fashioned" way, without sperm) between tries on our last TTC weekend. Gotta keep the romance in this thing, somehow!

To your question-- this is our 4th try in total. We tried 3x last spring, but then moved, I started a new job this fall, and we got married (twice, actually, both in the states and here in Germany). So we needed a little breather from TTC. This was our first try since then, and it was *massively* easier, since we knew more what we were doing.

I also starting using the Clearblue monitor in late nov, which I had bought (used, but reset) from a friend-- it is easy and soo calming to have some confirmation, because temps can be so erratic. plus the monitor watches 2 diff hormones-- LH and estrogen. anf gets "smarter" each month as it fine-tunes itself to your body's unique levels. it's Pricey at first but well worth the money, and you can always reset it and resell. My sister got pregnant the first month she used it, after 14 mos of trying with her husband sans computer-- and a midwife friend of mine got pregnant on the 2nd Cycle with it.

If you want more advice on the supplies and tricks to inseminate, I'm happy to share ideas-- we know several lesbian couples (on both continents) who have gotten pregnant successfully, through a variety of means... The midwife friend also had a lot of great advice.

Hey, don't give up!! It's not over yet :) but I think we'll follow uour lead and also hold off with testing till Friday...

by all means, let tomorrow be fun... The whole ttc process takes all the sexiness out of it all, you know? Perhaps tmi (sorry) but I'm personally convinced that if it has actually taken this month then it was entirely due to a surprise hanky-panky session (the "old fashioned" way, without sperm) between tries on our last TTC weekend. Gotta keep the romance in this thing, somehow!

To your question-- this is our 4th try in total. We tried 3x last spring, but then moved, I started a new job this fall, and we got married (twice, actually, both in the states and here in Germany). So we needed a little breather from TTC. This was our first try since then, and it was *massively* easier, since we knew more what we were doing.

I also starting using the Clearblue monitor in late nov, which I had bought (used, but reset) from a friend-- it is easy and soo calming to have some confirmation, because temps can be so erratic. plus the monitor watches 2 diff hormones-- LH and estrogen. anf gets "smarter" each month as it fine-tunes itself to your body's unique levels. it's Pricey at first but well worth the money, and you can always reset it and resell. My sister got pregnant the first month she used it, after 14 mos of trying with her husband sans computer-- and a midwife friend of mine got pregnant on the 2nd Cycle with it.

If you want more advice on the supplies and tricks to inseminate, I'm happy to share ideas-- we know several lesbian couples (on both continents) who have gotten pregnant successfully, through a variety of means... The midwife friend also had a lot of great advice.
Aww that's so kind thanku. You sound certainly like you have everything in place an under control. We prepared enough to try seriously without charting etc and thought we would give it a quarter keeping things simple, then up the ante the next quarter. Its definately difficult with already having children and fitting in donation collection with ovulation etc and the stress can be huge but we have been fairly relaxed we think. But its quite conceivable how this can take years. Well def no testing tomorrow we have a big evening at the movies with the kids for valentines in 3d (its a surprise) so lots of fun with the children and hopefully no af to ruin it. HOPEFULLY. Let us know how ur valentines turn out, fxd and baby dust girlies x

Aww that's so kind thanku. You sound certainly like you have everything in place an under control. We prepared enough to try seriously without charting etc and thought we would give it a quarter keeping things simple, then up the ante the next quarter. Its definately difficult with already having children and fitting in donation collection with ovulation etc and the stress can be huge but we have been fairly relaxed we think. But its quite conceivable how this can take years. Well def no testing tomorrow we have a big evening at the movies with the kids for valentines in 3d (its a surprise) so lots of fun with the children and hopefully no af to ruin it. HOPEFULLY. Let us know how ur valentines turn out, fxd and baby dust girlies x

Enjoy The movie night :) How many kids do you all have already? Jealous!

Wow, with kids to juggle this must be a whole different game... Hats off to you.

I dunno about having it all together. Feels like it at the moment, but only bc we have found some things that seem to fit well for us. And in truth, because I am currently feeling optimistic about this cycle...

I suppose it could all be different tomorrow :-(

Anyway, night all... Happy Vday!

I had some great luck with primrose oil getting my cycle back on track. Copious mucous-- yippee! But that was only after screwing it up a bit with too much B6-- apparently I didn't need that. If you're considering it, you might want to ask your doc to run a baseline test to make sure you're at appropriate levels.

I did some research today on the primrose and am definately going to have to try that. My CM could use some help and maybe that will do the trick!

Glad to have found this thread-- nice to know there are some other grrlz giving this ttc thing a go in cyberland! Makes it a bit less isolated

I am just happy to have found some other people in a similar situation. I don't know any other lesbians that have tried for children. Everyone I know was either in a previous marriage and had kids or just never wanted them.

Plus it is pretty awesome to think that even though we are all from different places we are going through it together in a way because of the web. Funny how the web can bring people together even though sometimes it gets the blame for making people more distant.

I was actually thinking about using one of these but the cost seemed pretty high and I didn't know of anyone who had experience with it. Sounds pretty promising though. Perhaps I will see if I can find one on the net.

Anyways...really hope it goes well for you this month! Lots of baby dust your way!

Another bfn today but still no sign of af keeping my fingers crossed

My wife has all the symptoms of a vit b6 deficiency so hoping it works for us. We r just taking 50mg a day abd hoping that workksss.

It really helps knowing there are people out there in same boat and getting bfn too as spurs you to carry on. Hope you guys still in the game have a bfp! Have you been charting temp too? X

Also so true about it taking sexiness and stuff out if itttt. We thought we wud have sex before inseminating but ended up being too concerned about the sperm being out too long and the whole process and then after we were too creeped out and put off but the little swimmers to feel like it and then for following two week we were both too anxious waiting! And now its over her period is hereeeee

You are not out til af shows up! How r your temperatures? x

Not sure as the wife tidied it away and we cant find it so havent been able to take my temp in a few days great timing on her part lol

Hi ladies! My wife and I are on our 2nd cycle of TTC for #1. I O'd Feb 16th, so we are 2 dpo today. We are doing home insemination with a known donor who is a friend of ours. AF is due March 2nd, but I know I won't hold out that long before testing...

Good luck to all of you! I'm glad to find a lesbian thread :) The other one I tried doesn't have much activity. :dust:

No sign of af but still no bfp im 5 days late and getting worried

Worry and stress can delay your period so try keep calm. You should call your drs surgery and ask them if you can have a blood test maybe?

Welcome Jury! We r doing our 2nd home insemination next week :) Hope you have luck this cycle. We were really anxious and obsessive on our first cycle so we are trying to be chilled out this round and are gonna wait til AF due if possible :)

Worry and stress can delay your period so try keep calm. You should call your drs surgery and ask them if you can have a blood test maybe?

Welcome Jury! We r doing our 2nd home insemination next week :) Hope you have luck this cycle. We were really anxious and obsessive on our first cycle so we are trying to be chilled out this round and are gonna wait til AF due if possible :)

I agree about the stress! I've noticed I have more "normal" cycles in months that I'm less stressed. I have been doing acupuncture and even done a few massages to help. I'm going to start doing some yoga too...

Thank you! We were so much more nervous/anxious the first month! This time we knew what we were doing and what to expect, so that helped alot! Now I just have to focus on relaxing during this 2ww... I'm already counting down to testing and will probably cave before then lol

Thanks guys made an appointment with doc for thursday fingers crossed for me please

Thanks guys made an appointment with doc for thursday fingers crossed for me please

fingers xd, we are 6 days late, we spoke to the doctor who has refused to do bloods until at least a week late and still getting bfns, not stressed about it at all, still feeling hopeful. xxx

Ahhh double fingers crossed for 2girls and dutiful!! Hope AF stays away for 9 months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->