lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

bought a frer today, the only brand we havent yet tried lol, will use it with fmu tomorrow and let you all kno whats going on, if still bfn looks like its another call to the gp's sigh :(

Hope you get your BFPs both!!! Lots of baby dust your way!

We started our 3 round of AHI on monday night my temps seem to be heading towards O today which means the B6 seems to be working at lengthening my luteal phase and holy CM the evening primerose oil really helpd this month with the over abundance of fertility fluid...we shall see if my temp climbs tomorrow :) hopefully fxd!

Then it will be back to the 2ww after 4 days of insem - so happy that I think we finally got the timing right for before O - perhaps cycle 3 is lucky since it is my lucky number!

punks-your chart is looking good! Hoping it is a lucky cycle for you! :dust:

Just been to the doc and she wants me to wait 2 weeks for a blood test arg gonna go out my mind

How many dpo are you or how many days late for AF are you? When's the last time you tested?

Oh man two weeks is ages! How mean of them. We r inseminating again Monday weds n thurs! Though first month on vit b6 and we are unusually getting a faint opk so it hopefully will lengthen not shorten her cycle more!!

Im 21 dpo a week late the doc is mean but if im still getting bfn then then the chances are pretty slim im pregnant hope is slipping away

Duitiful, sorry to hear about af :cry: it is quite frustrating when she plays tricks!

2girls and sparklela, any word yet? :dust:

Fertility Friend just confirmed my O at cd 11, guess the supplements are working, so we are back to our 2ww. Hopefully I don't go as crazy this month... I am going to try really hard not to test early and just rely on my temps until I am at least 18 dpo.

dutiful23-Sorry AF showed...at least you know and can move on to a new cycle now... :hugs:

2girlsfxd-Any word? Did you test?

thepunks-Yay for the O! Why are you waiting 18 dpo? Is that when AF shows?

thepunks-Yay for the O! Why are you waiting 18 dpo? Is that when AF shows?

Well I typically have 28 day cycles but since O was so early this month I am not really sure when AF would be. So I figure if I wait longer than my typical LP then I should be good. However I doubt I will be able to wait that long, I usually don't last past 10 dpo before trying to test.

Lol I'm glad I'm not the only one!

I want Monday to hurry up so we can be back in tww. Though enjoyed a couple of weeks of not over thinking!

Good luck hope this is a lucky month for all of us x

I want Monday to hurry up so we can be back in tww. Though enjoyed a couple of weeks of not over thinking!

I know exactly what you mean! I was so excited for O to hurry up and get there so we had another chance, but then you spend your time freaking out with the longest 2 weeks in the entire world! lol I've halfway through my 2ww now. It's been difficult bc I just want to know! However, I haven't been obsessing like last month, so that has helped. I'm about the enter the reasonable testing zone lol Good luck!

:dust:

LOL I know what you mean. It seems like ttc takes over everything. I spend the first 2 weeks of my cycle trying to do everything I can to make sure that I have the best chances for conception. Then I spend a few days of awkwardness with my wife and donor friend. And finally two weeks of trying to help implantation and hoping it worked. The tww is the worst cause I feel like there is nothing I can do but twiddle my thumbs.

Yeah and the bit between bfn and insemination week its nice cos u ain't symptom spotting and rnt stressed out but also we still av babies on brain and its more frustrating as ur waiting for another shot at it!!! Can't believe we have only done one cycle. Feels like ages Spesh cos of all pre stuff with finding a donor n charting etc!

I feel exactly the same way. This is only our second month, but I started charting about 6 months before we started. I feel like we've been at it much longer.

I've been fighting the urge to test all day. I'm only 7 dpo, so I don't want to test today bc I know it will be bfn. The wife is off work tomorrow, so she'll be here in the morning. I don't want her to know if I test bc I have a special way of telling her planned. So, I'm not sure if I will test tomorrow or not. If not, I will definitely test Monday morning...I started feeling like I won't be pregnant today. Even though I have no real reason to think that, I just feel like I won't be. I've never been pregnant before so I have no idea what to expect and no idea if I can even get pregnant. I just want to know if I'm pregnant or not...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->