lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

yeah it does! I'm running around like crazy contacting all my back up donors and now im just waiting

Hi everyone - I was on this board for a bit a few months ago but I left when I got my bfp in January. Welp.. it looks like I'll be returning to the TTC world. We're pretty bummed about it but I'm feeling optimistic another bfp will be on our way soon enough. Good luck to everyone!

Thanks. It totally blows. What's even more annoying is I seem to be having the slowest miscarriage on the planet. I just want it to be over so we can start planning for the next cycle. Ah well.. such is life. I guess it'll be over when it's over..

I do have two backup donors plus our flaking donor :) so next cycle is in the bag. I ovulate 3 days before our wedding next month so that will be a nice relaxing ttw if we get our bfp next cycle

We r not inseminating this month as I am on nights during my window n no way can fit it in as my oh works days and our donor isn't local. Gonna do 1st and 3rd April next x

We're waiting for ovulation :) I'm hoping I don't get +opk while I'm on night shifts. That would be VERY annoying

I'm currently getting last minutes things together with my wedding that's in 3weeks . We might not inseminate this month due to the fact that i might ovulate on our wedding day

Exciting. I hope plans are going OK :)

I can't wait til next cycle to try again x

Me. freaking. two.

I'm still waiting for my hormones to return to normal after my ectopic.. It's taking forever. I'm having another test of them tomorrow morning - fingers crossed!

Fx Hun xxx

Waiting for ovulation here. Will be either tomorrow or Tuesday. Meep!

AF is gonna start soon either tomorrow or he 11th. I feel it I'm extremely wet down there which always happen when she's around the corner. can't wait to inseminate. Side note: My bestfriend and I have the same donor she's been using him since 2010 she got pregnant the first two times i believe then miscarried due to stress. then she took a break then tried again last nov no success (she wasn't tracking like she was suppose to) So I'm glad i know that my donor :spermy: is good lol :thumbup: :thumbup: we start on the same day and she's trying this month so idk how that's gonna go she says she ovulates CD 14 i usually ovulate CD17-19. hopefully it doesn't bump I'm excited though :happydance: :happydance: . Bad news: we might have to move our :wedding: farther due to the lady that did my dress way to small i told her im at 14 she fits it as a 10 i was so pissed and invitations are messed up as well but we'll see if we have to change it on Tuesday i hope not though

Meh. Sod it and get married in your pjs if u have to. Lol. What venue have you picked?

We just bought a 12 week old fur baby. Definitely going to be a good distraction for us x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->