lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

I haven't tested today. Yesterday (12dpo) i did :bfn: today I have back pain , headaches , tender breast, tender nipples , i threw up because of the smell of the trash can (which never bothered me before) bloated , *TMI* diarrhea, I'm gassy , urinating a lot more now , 13 dpo today and I'm not gonna test til Monday which will be 16 dpo hopefully get a :bfp: if AF dont come tomorrow or sunday

CD 2 ladies started AF yesterday . she was on time. I was sad but I'm not anymore

Urgh yet another stupid period showing up. Hopefully it will be second time lucky x

Thanks love! One of my friends want me to try taking Robitussin to help with mucus

Grapefruit juice suppose to be good too and cough syrup at the right time x

Raspberry leaf tea has done wonders for me cm :) and it tastes good too

That's good. Sorry to read about your donor being shit this month! X

He he gay alien.

Hopefully my chart will get even better :) Though I know it doesn't mean that much really as we have had good charts in past to no avail x

We r good thanks. 9dpo now a getting to that angsty few days of waiting for period lol x

Me neither. I feel quite crampy past couple of days so I am expecting an earlier period this month. My cycles are usually 28-32 days. I am trying to be optimistic though! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->