lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Hello Ladies! Sorry I have been away I started working my new job so yay ! :happydance: and today is CD12 . Ovulation is due between CD17-20 . we are going to inseminate CD17 and again CD 19 :) ! Hoping to catch that eggie :) DF doesn't want me to be stressing or on any baby things or even on google lol because she knows how i am and I would be asking questions and looking up stuff. I am hoping and praying for this :bfp: my first :bfn: was so heart breaking :cry: :cry: . How's everyone doing?

Here's my temps. I am thinking about stopping because I don't wake up at the same time everyday because I work different hours but I do take it as soon as my alarm goes off I dont even turn my alarm off i just slide my hand over to the right and there it is . idk

Attachments

• 1001574_225811780941739_618998332_n.jpg
    1001574_225811780941739_618998332_n.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 4
Here's my temps. I am thinking about stopping because I don't wake up at the same time everyday because I work different hours but I do take it as soon as my alarm goes off I dont even turn my alarm off i just slide my hand over to the right and there it is . idk

Attachments

• 1001574_225811780941739_618998332_n.jpg
    1001574_225811780941739_618998332_n.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 1
I used to set my alarm for the same time every day. Maybe take the earliest time you would have to get up for work and set it for that time every day. Then you can temp and go back to sleep. That would be better than it being at random times everyday. I'd hate for you to quit temping all together bc it can be very informative...

Temping has never been for me it got so bad where my doctor would call me every morning just so i can take it and when the month was over i would give her my results and it still didnt make since but test's would idk im all kinds of tired of temping

Jury3: my hours vary then call me to come in so like today they called me at 3am to see if i can come in at 6:30 am i used to have an alarm for 6 am. yesterday they called me at midnight to come in at 5am luckily i had went to bed at 6pm that day

it sucks :( but since i know i have a permanted place next week til june i have a great time to set my alarm

Well, if you have to give it up then oh well. Some people just find it to be too stressful or too much of a hassle. Nothing wrong with that. It's not the only way to tell what's going on, just part of the puzzle. Do you track cervical mucus? I tracked my cm, cervical opening, temped and did opks. Honestly after a while of doing it, the cm and cervix told me more than temping anyway.

Hey ladies! I hope it's not too late to join in on the conversation. I haven't gone through the 10 pages of the thread yet, but I thought I'd say hi!

We're also a lesbian couple, and we're BOTH ttc right now. It's a race! I'm currently 5DPO and desperately trying not to read too much into any symptoms but FAILING. My fiancee is the one who always gets the TWW insanity, and I've always been her "voice of reason," but now I'm getting it too. :blush:

Anyway, it's nice to meet you all. I'm going to go back and read the 10 pages of the thread now :D

Haha Enfin. You don't have to read all 110 to get just :) A lot come and go over past year and then some.

Me and my wife are both trying too. Well my Wife tried 7 months last year then we had a break to move and I have tried twice so far but from next week we are both trying where possible and hopefully at least one us will be ovulating when we r all free from work etc as I work shifts x

Woh - you're both trying at the same time?! That's intense! If one of you becomes pregnant will the other continue to try?

And welcome!

Thank you! We've decided that if I get pregnant first, she will continue to try, but is she goes first, I'll stop. I plan on inducing lactation if she gets pregnant, so me continuing to try wouldn't work so well. Two babies doesn't scare me, but not being able to nurse does, haha

You two are brave! Two babies scare me! Actually.. two pregnant ladies would scare me too :lol:

My wife has absolutely ZERO desire to be pregnant, haha. But I do and she has a brother who has agreed to be our donor so it all works out for us.

We've got a friend who's donating for both of us. He's also in the process of separating from his wife, so he'll be moving in shortly. So convenient! I'm tempted to just put a stack of cups on his nightstand, like "whenever the mood hits..."

Oh wow that IS convenient! My bro-in-law lives 5 hours away so it can be a little tricky as my cycle isn't irregular, but isn't clockwork either. Depending on the cycle I might ovulate anywhere from CD12-19, with the majority of the times being around CD14-17. So we basically have to just guess every month when he should plan on coming to visit and cross our fingers it won't be too early or too late. Sometimes I wish it were as easy as getting a +opk one morning and saying "we're trying tonight!".

Are you getting ready to try this cycle? I just had an ectopic so I'm stuck waiting a cycle before we can try again. BUT! I think I'm ovulating soon so that means we're one step closer!

We plan to stop when one of us is pregnant lol Hopefully my wife as she is 31 soon and I am 28 in April. Though statistically unlikely to work for us both at same time anyhoo and if it does then we can share breastfeeding duties and both have maternity leave for a few months til good pay stops lol.

Our donor lives an hour and 15 main drive away so we meet him in a hotel. Though it is a new donor to last years attempts.

Enfin, is he planning to stay once baby arrives or is it a short term move?

Savasanna, hope you can start up again soon. Must be shitty. I think LeahSta on Here had same happen and she got pregnant a few cycles later. She must be nearly due now but hasn't been on since she got pregnant I don't think

x

I'm definitely ovulating!! I'm lightly spotting just like I always do right before o!

This should mean 13 day LP and then we're back in the game! AHHHHHHH I'm so excited!!!

YaY!!! It is much better being in the game than having to wait. Means there is a chance :)

Savasanna, I've already tried this cycle. I'm 6DPO right now and the wait is KILLING me. With my son, my ex and I went into the process NTNP, and it took me all of six days to get pregnant, but it was nearly three months before I got a positive test (my period was irregular at the time, since I'd been on the pill for years, so I had no idea when or whether to expect a period at that point). This is my first TWW ever, and man, this is brutal.

My fiancee missed her last period, which she says has never happened, but she's still not getting a positive test. If she just skipped a period, she's expected to O tomorrow, but we're still waiting for a +OPK for her. We already know that the odds of her getting pregnant are much slimmer than mine - she tried for over a year with her ex, with no luck, and her mother was sterile at 28, and she's 27 now. We're just really hoping she'll get the opportunity, which is why the biggest reason she'll keep trying even if I get pregnant first. Having already experienced it, I definitely don't want to do anything to deny her that experience.

Awesome, we think (I hope) this is just a temporary move. Of course he'll be involved, but I feel like having him live in the house after the baby is born would blur the lines a little bit, and my fiancee and I both want it to be VERY clear that she and I are the parents, and that he's just "uncle." The only reason he's really living with us at the moment is because he's still paying on the house he's renting with his wife, because she's in school, and he can't afford to pay two full rents. Once they're fully separated and she starts working and their lease is up, he'll (hopefully) find his own place.

Savasanna, yay for ovulating! Glad you're back in the game! It's only my first cycle, and I can't even imagine having to wait a cycle without trying. Lots of happy thoughts for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->