Less BD but BFP !!!

fairyy

TTC # 1
Reaction score
Hi. Any one BD few times in a month and got BFP ? If yes, please share your stories. If anybody waiting on BFP by BDing only few times in a month, then also please share your experiences. :friends:

I'm hoping for this too! We are ttc but its taking its toll on us (especially me) so we are ntnp for a few months and will be going back to full blown ttc after our holiday in August!

Now that the stress of ttc is off us we hope being more relaxed will work!

Be interesting to hear some success stories! X

We are also thinking of doing some serious ttc from September. Just relaxing and BDing whenever in mood. Just wondering if this is enough !!! Ladies share your stories.

I'm hoping for this too! We are ttc but its taking its toll on us (especially me) so we are ntnp for a few months and will be going back to full blown ttc after our holiday in August!

Hi Flutterbyex :hi:
So how long have u been trying ?
Is it for baby # 1 ?

Me! I had the stress of my sons 3rd birthday party comin up so we only managed to DTD maybe 3 times in 2 weeks? Once around my fertile week n I got pregnant, my LO, a girl, is almost 16 months now :) xx

Hello me and Oh don't get to get much :sex: in in 1 month but this time we DTD 2 days before I Ovulated and I am hoping we get a BFP Af is due on the 17 I hope the :witch: stays away Fx for everyone

Me! I had the stress of my sons 3rd birthday party comin up so we only managed to DTD maybe 3 times in 2 weeks? Once around my fertile week n I got pregnant, my LO, a girl, is almost 16 months now :) xx

Wow. Is this she in the pic ? Very cute gal.
I wonder one thing. People say when a man goes 5days or more without clearing his pipes, then the sperm produced are not that effective !!! What is your opinion about this ???

Hello me and Oh don't get to get much :sex: in in 1 month but this time we DTD 2 days before I Ovulated and I am hoping we get a BFP Af is due on the 17 I hope the :witch: stays away Fx for everyone

Same here dear. We did this month on 8th and 14th day...now I am waiting till 23rd. If AF doesn't arrive will test on 24th. Good luck to you. Hope we get our BFP. :hugs:

We are NTNP for our first. So not enough BD for us. I hope it works. Don't wanna jump to that serious TTC thing.

Ladies keep on posting. I am glad to have your replies. See u again on Monday. Take care. :)

Yes that's her :) tho an old pic now lol

I have heard of this but my OH went a week without 'clearing his pipes' when we DTD n conceived our LO so it is possible. If u have it too often the sperm don't get a chance to increase their numbers makin conception that bit harder. If u do it every other day to every 2 days your chances are that much greater. Good luck! Xx

We were WTT for baby #2 as I wanted DS to be at least 2 (August) when we started NTNP. Well DH thought we should se what happened. We DTD CD8 & CD10. I thought nothing of it. 1 week later DH told me I looked pregnant. I dismissed it saying it was impossible but started feeling weird. On CD23 I took a test so I could just dismiss the idea. It was a BFP! I was in shock and only started coming round at booking in appointment with Midwife!

Hi Flutterbyex :hi:
So how long have u been trying ?
Is it for baby # 1 ?

Hi :)
This is my third cycle trying but they have been long long cycles!
Yeah for baby number 1 :)

How about you?
X

Fairyy I thought u were then going to say u got a BFP when I saw this post!! I got excited hahahah

Flutterbyex: U never know this holiday trip might do the trick and u get bfp before jumping to ttc. :thumbup:

We were WTT for baby #2 as I wanted DS to be at least 2 (August) when we started NTNP. Well DH thought we should se what happened. We DTD CD8 & CD10. I thought nothing of it. 1 week later DH told me I looked pregnant. I dismissed it saying it was impossible but started feeling weird. On CD23 I took a test so I could just dismiss the idea. It was a BFP! I was in shock and only started coming round at booking in appointment with Midwife!

CD8 & CD10 that's early in a cycle. How long your cycles were then ? And what symptoms made u think that u might be pregnant ?

Yes that's her :) tho an old pic now lol

I have heard of this but my OH went a week without 'clearing his pipes' when we DTD n conceived our LO so it is possible. If u have it too often the sperm don't get a chance to increase their numbers makin conception that bit harder. If u do it every other day to every 2 days your chances are that much greater. Good luck! Xx

Thanks for the info. I am much more relaxed now. I think I have a chance then this month. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->