Less BD but BFP !!!

babysalazar1: Yes I used in Feb to know my cycle along with temping. Continued temping for next two months. What I figured out that I normally ovulate around CD14/15. I have 29/30 day regular cycle. I might use OPK this month. Not sure though. Thinking of doing it on CD10,12,13,14,15,16,18. If we can't manage this then may be opk thing.
Is it ok if we start on CD10 or CD8 would be good ?

Fairy I think cd10 is good well lots of baby sticky dust to you can't wait to see how things go for you ill have to keep in touch. I started temping because my cycles were all over the place after I miscarried last year so far they have been right on track and I have Been O between the 1st and 5th of the month. i have a question af last 6 days but this time only lasted 4 days so does that mean i might o earlier then i do.

babysalazar1: Sorry for your miscarriage dear. Hope u get BFP this time. Good luck. Yes there is a chance that u might "O" early, may be by a day or two. Not sure though. But to be safe get some BD earlier then.

So on what CD are u starting to get BD ? Currently on what CD u are on ? And for baby # ?

Be in touch.

With our 5th baby we only "did the deed" 1 time within a 2 month period and that's all we needed to get a bfp we weren't trying but weren't preventing

Hello I am on cd11 we Bd on cd6 and cd8 but hubbie will be gone for 3days :( just hoping when he comes back home we will get more Bd in that will be Cd14-Cd19 but I dought we will be able to handle that Lol . I have 3 children from my late husband and have been married 3 yrs with my hubbie . He loves and takes good care of my children like they were his own but we really want to try for one more together. How about you?

peralesmommy: U were NTNP then. We are also NTNP for baby # 1. Then what they say that if a man goes 7days or more without clearing the tubes then the sperms released are old sperms and are not effective, isn't always true.
I hope to get lucky this cycle.

babysalazar1: Do it today if possible and then when he comes back. :) My hubby is having crazy work schedule this month, don't know how much BD we can manage this cycle. Currently on CD5. We are married for 3.4 years. Trying for baby # 1. Actually NTNP.

Fairyy: He leaves in the morning so we will Bd tonight :) Well keeping my Fx for us all. Lol I think I am TTC and Hubbie is NTNP.

Fairyy: He leaves in the morning so we will Bd tonight :) Well keeping my Fx for us all. Lol I think I am TTC and Hubbie is NTNP.

Lol. Hope u get a baby together soon. He seems to be a nice man.
Are you doing any OPK testing ?

Fairyy: I haven't gone out and got any I have never used them before just Temp, check cm and ovulation pain. It would be to late to start using them this cycle right?

Fairyy: I haven't gone out and got any I have never used them before just Temp, check cm and ovulation pain. It would be to late to start using them this cycle right?

I have used them one cycle. As per the instruction on the package I needed to test on CD12 (my cycle are 29/30 days long). Tested on CD12 got a negative, tested on CD13 got another negative. Then on CD13 around evening I felt some kind of pain in my stomach and saw increased cm. Then on CD14 when I tested it was positive. Darker positive on the next day, also positive the day after. We only happened to BD on last day of positive that cycle. That was too late. So to cut the long story short I have not used any OPK there after. But it helped me know when I ovulate roughly along with temping. I normally ovulate between CD13 to CD15.

I think its worth a try then my cycles are 29/34 days long. At least if this is not my month ill have a little practice for next month. Have you heard of SMEP and if so have you tried this?

I think its worth a try then my cycles are 29/34 days long. At least if this is not my month ill have a little practice for next month. Have you heard of SMEP and if so have you tried this?

Yes I have heard of it. Many women swear by it. I don't think hubby can't cope with SMEP as he is having a tight work schedule. I am thinking of kind of SMEP by doing it on CD8/9,11,13,14,16. I know my cycles and I think it would be fine if we manage do BD on these days. Oh I will be temping too but only from CD10 to CD18/20, just to confirm ovulation, then I will stop temping in the TWW. Not doing OPK this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->