Less BD but BFP !!!

With my now DD we only dtd once that cycle and were gonna properly ttc the next month. Turns out once was enough :) Now we've started ttc again this cycle and I'm intrigued to see whether it's gonna happen quickly again or take longer and more attempts. FX'd for you!

Thanks ladies. I am so glad to get your support. :hugs:
Feel somewhat positive this month.

fairyy im not sure at all

I am thinking condoms...... if used properly they dhould work even for a year or so.... hmmmm still undecided

Yep with my son when we fell pregnant we had just come back from holiday and we had actually decided to stop trying but I still kept track of my cycles (no opks or anything. Just temping) and we had sex the night after we got back the one and only time in my fertile window and bam we fell pregnant. This time it's was a 5 day bender of lots of sex lol I hadn't seen my husband in like 4 weeks almost. But the one time definitely happens. I didn't know at the time that it was my fertile window until I put everything into ff after I found out I was just recording my temps elsewhere.
Sometimes the less you try the easier it is but that is so much easier said than done we had just come of a 3 and a half year like clockwork sex routine lol it made it very non romantic and took all the fun out of it so I was glad the hunter was conceived on a hot and steamy once off :rofl:

Hello me and Oh don't get to get much :sex: in in 1 month but this time we DTD 2 days before I Ovulated and I am hoping we get a BFP Af is due on the 17 I hope the :witch: stays away Fx for everyone

What are u up to dear ?

you can definitely get PG w/less BDs

for DS2 we only BDed 3 times in the fertile window
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3c56d/?i=253588&

and then for DD only twice(I count it as once because the first BD was so close to after-AF I doubt the 'swimmers' could've survived that long?)
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3c56d/?i=1812848&

Those were a lot different than how we conceived DS1, I don't have an online chart just an old printout and we BDed 11+ times in the fert window.:wacko: lolz We were just married but still it makes me laugh for some reason.:haha: The UTI's weren't funny tho. Ok, maybe they are kinda funny too, looking back at it all.

For this current pregnancy, we BDed only 4 times (one morning was 2x same day) so there are only three ticks on the chart.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3c56d/?i=5204055&

so uh, yes, it can be done. After I TTC-zilla'd out on conceiving our oldest, I've really had to go with a NTNP approach, at least outwardly where my husband is involved. In my head I don't think I've ever quite let go of that mindset. I married a bit older and got really caught up in the articles and and frightened by stats etc. I wish I'd started out more calm, & ..sharing a lot less of nitty-gritty & obsessive TTC details with him,

...basically made it more romantic and natural. Oh well, live & learn, I guess.

you can definitely get PG w/less BDs

for DS2 we only BDed 3 times in the fertile window
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3c56d/?i=253588&

and then for DD only twice(I count it as once because the first BD was so close to after-AF I doubt the 'swimmers' could've survived that long?)
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3c56d/?i=1812848&

Those were a lot different than how we conceived DS1, I don't have an online chart just an old printout and we BDed 11+ times in the fert window.:wacko: lolz We were just married but still it makes me laugh for some reason.:haha: The UTI's weren't funny tho. Ok, maybe they are kinda funny too, looking back at it all.

For this current pregnancy, we BDed only 4 times (one morning was 2x same day) so there are only three ticks on the chart.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3c56d/?i=5204055&

so uh, yes, it can be done. After I TTC-zilla'd out on conceiving our oldest, I've really had to go with a NTNP approach, at least outwardly where my husband is involved. In my head I don't think I've ever quite let go of that mindset. I married a bit older and got really caught up in the articles and and frightened by stats etc. I wish I'd started out more calm, & ..sharing a lot less of nitty-gritty & obsessive TTC details with him,

...basically made it more romantic and natural. Oh well, live & learn, I guess.

Thanks for the detailed info. I am hopeful now. :)

when i caught pregnant with ds we only bd once that month as had chemical the month before.

I gave myself the month of
December off after trying for 15 months , had my
AF on 12 December and drank loads over Xmas and had a jolly good time! Only DTD three times and am
Now 7 months pregnan with a baby girl.

Hello I was hoping we caught a :spermy: but I kind of knew that DTD just once 2 days before I o we might not have. :nope: I was right the :witch: wasn't even late. I started using FF like in March just temping so I could understand my cycles better we are NTNP but when I put my temps in this last time that's when it said I ovulated 2 days before DTD so that's why I was hopeful. My husband was also hopeful and now he said he really wants to try so for us that means just more :sex: cause we don't get enough in Lol. So does that mean we will be TTC or still NTNP :shrug: cause I wont be using ovulation kits and all that I'll just continue to temp.

Hi Everyone!

I would just like to share my story to give you all some hope!

The month I got pg with ds we only dtd once and I was convinced that it was the wrong time and that I was definitely out for the month - I had been ttc for 8 months and temping and tracking my cycles for over 12 months so I *thought* I knew my cycles.

I was wrong. A miracle happened and I infact got pregnant the one month we only dtd once! Every other month we had tried every day, or every second day, or abstaining for a week and then dtd for 3 days in a row etc.. No special ways worked for us, we just happen to dtd at the right time even though I was convinced it was the wrong time.

Wishing you all the best of luck! We are now ntnp #2 and hoping for another miracle :happydance:

Hi all, me and OH have been ntnp for about 4 months now, were in no rush , but I find myself wanting it more and more every time AF shows. We also dont get to :sex: often because of his job. He works long hours and is usually very tired during the week. :wacko: It gets frustrating at times. Well GL too all of you :flower:

Hi all, me and OH have been ntnp for about 4 months now, were in no rush , but I find myself wanting it more and more every time AF shows. We also dont get to :sex: often because of his job. He works long hours and is usually very tired during the week. :wacko: It gets frustrating at times. Well GL too all of you :flower:

I am in the same situation as you dear. We are ntnp for 6months. Don't BD that much. DH is loaded with work as he is into a new project.

Hello ladies I think I am moving over to the TTC forms ya. Hubbie is willing to TTC a little harder so lots of baby sticky dust to you all :)

Hello ladies I think I am moving over to the TTC forms ya. Hubbie is willing to TTC a little harder so lots of baby sticky dust to you all :)

Hey I just got AF. I talked to DH about TTC and guess what he is ready. :)
So on what days are u planning to BD ?

Hey I just got AF. I talked to DH about TTC and guess what he is ready. :)
So on what days are u planning to BD ?

Af just left so we plan to try every 2 days. I should Ovulate around the 1st or 5th but I am already feeling O pains so we are going to try every 2 or 3 days. we never really tried BD like this it was just when ever what do you think.

I will be ovulating around July 5th to 7th. Every other day will be good. Are you doing opk this cycle ?

I will be ovulating around July 5th to 7th. Every other day will be good. Are you doing opk this cycle ?

No I never used them before but I am temping and checking cm if we don't get a BFP this time I might try and use them next cycle but hope I wont have to. Have you used them before? Are you going to use them this cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->