Less than a week until due date! Anyone else?

Vickster1

Reaction score
So close but yet so far! 6 days until due date! Really really hoping she arrives this week but I suppose all we can do is wait. I just want to meet my little baby girl now!! I've been having alot of braxton hicks and period type pain the last week. She's also fully engaged.

I went for a growth scan on Friday as they were concerned she was measuring small but she measured 7lb7oz at 38+6 so she can't be that little even if the estimations are wrong!!

Come on baby. Mummy and Daddy want you now!!:baby:

I'm due tomorrow. Everyone's been insisting I'll go early but isn't looking likely now!

Due on Wed ! Every day is dragging by and the thought I could go overdue is just bleh :dohh:

Hahaha I'm not even counting down till 40 weeks I'm counting down to 38 then I'm just gonna be telling him it's time to come out!!! My son was a week late so I've played the waiting game before, I really don't want to have to this time!!

Hii x

I'm due the same day as you 4th April :)

Single figure countdown! Had similar signs to you...lots of lower backache and periord pains on and off! At last midwife apt at 37wks he was 3/5ths engaged! Hoping we won't be kept waiting to much longer!!!! :happydance:

I go in for induction tomorrow (38 weeks) it's funny because my bump has dropped massively in the last 2 days and can't help think he would come on his own if he had another week!!! X

Due Friday April 3. Lots of BH and period like cramping. My uterus measured small at 38+6 so I had a growth scan but she's fine which is a relief. Now I go from days of exhaustion to days with manic energy. I am so ready for her to be here!

I've got 12 days left and don't want it coming any sooner 😊, ive still got quite a bit to do so any extra time is a bonus xxx

Due on Tuesday (2 days left!). No good signs that this little one wants to come out yet...

Due on wen. Random pain and uncomfortableness but nothing. Nothing at all!!! Everyone says your due dates soon like its magic hes just gonna come out then

I'm due Thursday! I hope we all go soon (even though I am scared out of my mind!)

I don't think I can stand to wait nearly another 3 weeks!! I'm so ready for you baby!!! Bring this labour on! Ha

I'm getting induced next week don't know which day yet could be a week from now!

Meeee! Due on the 6th :) Saw the midwife yesterday and we made another appointment for Thursday of next week (40+3)...I'm hoping I won't make it til then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->