Let the 2WW begin! 1DPO day by day

I very sad today, maybe is the rain or the fact that I have no symptoms whatsoever!!!

I'm planning to test oct 1 I will be 12dpo

Leti- hang in there its still early for all of us. I feel the same way though... Surely I'd be feeling something different by now lol.

Autumnflower, hope you are right.

Looking at the calendar all day is making time pass by sooooo slow. Maybe that is affecting my mood also.

hope we all start feeling crappy soon!! that will me a little happy :haha:

A lot of women have said that they felt nothing the month they got their bfp

9DPO: no symptoms... Ladies I shouldn't have done it but I did. Took a cheapie test and of course it was BFN!!! Damn my impatience!! I'm a bit bummed but I know its still early and honestly I'll be in denial until the :witch: arrives! Lol

I am also 9dpo and have no symptoms apart from a really persistent sore head and thr last day or so i have had a bad break out of spots that i dont usually get. Both these symptoms point to stress not baby though lol

Off topic but i work in a group of 5 people and about 5 weeks ago one announced she was pregnant then yesterday another announced she was 4 months pregnant. My boss was going mental because these girls were only hired 3 months ago to do this job, which has got me panicking even though ive been there 12 years i know she wont be happy.

Autumnflower, yeah 9dpo is way too early, and I was researching about no symptoms and it doesn't mean no pregnancy. So that gives us hope.

Beside implantation occurs around 9 dpo and that is when the hormones start releasing and affecting your body, so you will prob start feeling the symptoms soon.

I'm 6dpo so for me is longer the waiting.

weewdy,

Don't feel bad about your work situation, having a baby is more important and your boss will have to adapt. they will have to hire temps, nothing they can do about it. If anything you will have support from people in your same situation :D

10DPO: lots of white cm, like lots of it lol tmi oh well. And I have also noticed that my hair is seriously falling out. I'm shedding like a dog! Now I'm thinking I'm def out since preggers usually keep their hair. Oh well fingers crossed! I'll prob cave and test again tomorrow...

Weird because I heard you shed hair during pregnancy. It can also be hormonal and God knows there is a lot of hormonal changes going on during TWW.

AFM 7dpo and I'm getting the slightest case of sore boobs or I want to feel it so much that I'm imaging it. That was a very big symptom for me last time. I got a little bit of indigestion last night. That's it.

I might cave and test tomorrow just because is weekend and I'm bored, but I surely know it way to early.

stalking! I'm currently in denial as well. AF will be here either tomorrow or monday and I had a bfn yesterday morning. I'm probably out, but will pretend I'm not until AF arrives. I love denial!

Denial??? that is not denial.... the rule says you are not out until the :witch: shows up.:winkwink:

Oh I love this thread! Do you mind if I join/stalk lol

Kd- I agree pretending is the only way to make it through the tww!

Leti- that's great I hope my hair isn't all leaving me for nothing lol!

Rhyz- welcome! Feel free to stalk away! Are you in the tww as well?

11DPO: last night my throat hurt like I was getting a cold. Had to work today by the time I got home it disappeared. If I get a cold during AF I'm going to lose my mind lol:wacko:. I feel back to normal now so I must have fought it off. No other symptoms except still a fair amount of white cm. This is usually the case each month though.

Yer I'm 3 or 4dpo
Symptoms: lots of acne in my forehead (never had that)
Stuffy nose only in the morning
Tired all the time
And I had a little cramping yesterday. I know it's to early for them to be pregnancy symptoms but a girl and dream lol

When are you testing? Your symptoms sound promising =)

Thanks Rhyz! I sure hope so but I feel totally out for this month, I can't explain why its just a feeling lol. I wanted to wait until Monday since that's when AF is due but I'll cave and test tomorrow morning! When will you start testing?

On a side note my husband got bored while I was at work and used one of my tests!! Lmao he is lucky they were the cheapies cause if he had used a frer I would have flipped:dohh:

Thanks Rhyz! I sure hope so but I feel totally out for this month, I can't explain why its just a feeling lol. I wanted to wait until Monday since that's when AF is due but I'll cave and test tomorrow morning! When will you start testing?

On a side note my husband got bored while I was at work and used one of my tests!! Lmao he is lucky they were the cheapies cause if he had used a frer I would have flipped:dohh:

Hahahaha that's a classic lol the things men do huh
You will have to post a pic. I love squinting at tests lol I'm a POAS addict so I'll probably start testing in a couple of days lol

12DPO: caved and tested - BFN :(... So clear it isn't even worth posting the pic. I think I'm out ladies but I'll keep posting until the :witch: arrives!

On a side note: every woman on this forum trying to have a baby deserves a medal or a spa day or something. This TTC stuff is a stressful/emotional rollercoaster of a process and this is only my first month!! I don't know how you ladies do it!

Well ladies i am 13dpo and done a test today BFN so im probably out this month.

I am due my af today and its not showed yet. Also this is probably tmi but i normally spot brown mucus around 2 days before af and i havent had that this month. My cycles are always between 28 and 32 days long with the last 5 being 28,27,30,28,30. I did have a 65 day cycle about a year ago before i lost weight.

Anyway suppose i can have fun trying next month. I got pregnant with my dd first month trying, obviously that was a fluke.

12 dpo no real symptoms. AF is due Wednesday so I'm not even testing unless I am late!

Good luck ladies!

12DPO: caved and tested - BFN :(... So clear it isn't even worth posting the pic. I think I'm out ladies but I'll keep posting until the :witch: arrives!

On a side note: every woman on this forum trying to have a baby deserves a medal or a spa day or something. This TTC stuff is a stressful/emotional rollercoaster of a process and this is only my first month!! I don't know how you ladies do it!

Your not out until the witch shows! You could of implanted late??
It is hard but we seem to come back for more lol having this forum really helps me get through it.

Good luck =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"