Let the 2WW begin! 1DPO day by day

Well ladies i am 13dpo and done a test today BFN so im probably out this month.

I am due my af today and its not showed yet. Also this is probably tmi but i normally spot brown mucus around 2 days before af and i havent had that this month. My cycles are always between 28 and 32 days long with the last 5 being 28,27,30,28,30. I did have a 65 day cycle about a year ago before i lost weight.

Anyway suppose i can have fun trying next month. I got pregnant with my dd first month trying, obviously that was a fluke.

Hope the witch stays away for you =)

13DPO: some cramping, the AF type. She is always right on time like clockwork!! I will update later if she comes.:dohh:

I hope she doesn't show up for you.:nope:

Still no sign of af arriving. By my calculations i am around 15dpo. Still cramping but not like af cramps more a fullness in my belly.

14DPO: no sign of AF yet but fully suspect she will make an appearance today. Took a cheapie test BFN. In a bad mood so I know she is coming. Will continue to update!

Weewdy- that's great I hope she stays away for you, have you tested at all?

Yes tested today again using an amazon cheapie bfn! Also with my first i had implantation bleeding and a bfp at 8dpo.

16DPO: the :witch: arrived this morning! 2 days late! Honestly I'm glad she came and I get to start fresh. This cycle just didn't feel right.

Weewdy- sry about the BFN but you're not out until the witch arrives! Good luck and keep us posted!

Still bfn, no symptoms apart from cramping. But no af as yet. Really dont think i am pregnant but i am 5 days late.

Thid morning i tried another make of test and got a bfp! Faint but it was there.

Congrats weewdy!!! H&H 9 months! A line is a line! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->