Letrozole (Femara) 2.5mg

I was happy with that 25mm. We were originally scheduled to trigger last night, BD and then go in tomorrow, but she called and my LH levels were insane (70.7) so they called and said we needed to go in today for the IUI. We got a kick out of the sperm wash terminology. We were talking about how they do it on the way to drop it off this morning. We are super curious about the process. I wasn’t expecting them to tilt me back on the bed like they did.

I agree that 7DPO is too early, but sometimes it’s too hard to just not to test. I’ve got everything crossed for you! I always say I’m going to test to see the trigger just so I know that the tests really work and can finally see a positive for once.

Wondfo went negative today 9DPO/IUI and 10DPT. I'll be testing daily now. FX AF is due August 1.

I wasn't tilted back for either of my IUI. Seems like a logical thing to do. Let gravity help you out a bit.

Keep me posted! I'm keeping everything crossed for you. I'm really hoping this is the one for you!

Oh, interesting! I thought it was standard practice, but I guess not. Good thing DH was there to get me down. LOL.

I did end up testing to see the trigger shot. It was just barely there, so it should be out of my system in the next couple of days.

Already eh? Mine sticks around so long. Womp.

I took 3 tests this morning, call me what you will.
Wondfo: Negative
'Ultra Sensitive' IC (supposed to detect 10miu): faint line but I could see it clearly, no squinting
FRER: Very Faint Line

I'm way to experienced at this now to get excited. I'll test again tomorrow for comparison. I'm not 100% convinced it's not leftover trigger because the wondfo is still negative and that's what I used to test out the trigger on previous days.

Yeah, I couldn't believe that it was just barely there after just having injected on Tuesday. I used the internet strips from Amazon though. My DH hates those things! We got a false positive on them in April and I don't think he'll ever trust them again. I tested at 8DPO last month and it was stark white, I was concerned that the trigger was already gone considering some people have faint lines for what seem like forever, but then I remembered that everyone is different so I tried not to fret too much.

I totally understand what you mean! I'm really hoping that this is your month!

13DPO/IUI stark white BFNs with SMU today.

Pretty sure I'm out for this cycle. I'm going to continue on my progesterone suppositories today and tomorrow though just in case. I'd also rather AF come later than sooner because I don't meet with my RE until next Tuesday. I want to know if he will be changing my protocol or not.

I've been grasping at straws as of late and got this weird theory that I actually O'd at what looks like 3DPO on my chart. Probably not really possible given I took a trigger shot. Plus even if I did O 3 days later there's really no real chance we caught it then.

Heading up to a cottage with the family for the week. Should be fun and relaxing. I'll just wait for AF then see what the Doc says next week.

Praying your results are better than mine! :dust:

Not what I was wanting to hear for you. I was really hoping that you would catch it this time. :( Let me know if anything changes. I hope you have a nice relaxing weekend.

I have 0 symptoms, I go for a progesterone blood test tomorrow morning. Shrug. I don't know what to think.

I'm doing okay. 12dpiui, I've refrained from testing and trying not to drive myself crazy. I've got little to no symptoms. I was kind of nauseous on Saturday a few times, I had a bit of cramping yesterday, but other than that nothing really happening. I think I'm too nervous to test because I'm afraid it's going to be a BFN.

How are you doing?

Do you have a blood test or anything scheduled? My doc does a blood draw at 14dpiui. I didn't bother going this time because we were out of town.

For now I'm just waiting for AF. Temp is low so hopefully today or tomorrow. I'm pretty anxious about this next round knowing it's basically our last shot before we have to look at IVF.

Good for you for not testing yet and staying strong!

No, they just tell me to take a home test and call with the results. If it's positive they order a blood test, if not they just move me on to the next cycle.

Hopefully she comes soon so you can move on with this next cycle. Hopefully this will be the one.

Thank you! I'm really trying to hang in there. 3 more days.

Almost there. Are you still holding out? Haven't tested yet?

Since I took my progesterone all the way through 14DPO AF took a little while longer to come. Now we're onwards and upwards to the next cycle. Lucky number 17 right?

DH and I met with the RE this morning to review last cycles results that ended in yet another BFN. What I didn't know about cycle 16 was that I actually had 2 decent sized follicles on my right side on Day 10 (15mm and 16mm) that dissolved or vanished and didn't mature. Leaving me with only the 1 that matured and ovulated.

What he also shared with us was a concern for my FSH level on my baselines. In May it was 9 and in July it was 10. He said for someone young like me (under 35) he expects this number much lower around 4 or 5. A higher FSH level is suggesting my body is working harder than 'normal' to tell the ovaries to grow the follicles. He said that because I'm still getting many smaller immature follicles on both sides each cycle that the issue is likely not quantity but quality. To aid in improving egg quality he suggested I see a fertility specific naturopath to help with my overall health and well-being. I stopped going to my naturopath a few months ago now. My benefits had run out and I had been seeing her for about 8 months with no pregnancy so I kind of gave up. My doc said it's certainly not required but recommended I see 1 of the couple that he suggested. (My old naturopath didn't specialize in fertility). I've made an initial appointment to see one of the ND's he suggested for Friday morning. He suggested DH see a ND as well. I haven't got a chance to speak to him about it as we had to rush off to work right after our appt. So I'll have to see tonight how he feels about going to one. He suggested the ND for DH as well because of his fluctuating SA results. Sometimes their perfectly amazing and other times not so much.

Anyhoo - the high FSH is the main driving factor for him changing my protocol for IUI #3. He's really aiming for multiple follicles since we didn't get that with the letrozole. So I'll be taking Puregon injectables 75iu per day starting tomorrow CD3 until they tell me to stop. He didn't think another letrozole cycle would get us different results, so we're moving on. I wasn't expecting this at all. I didn't know what action he would take but injectables never really crossed my mind. It kind of seems a little aggressive but at the same time, its been 16 cycles and we haven't had a single pregnancy...Aggression is hopefully what we need.

I'll go in tomorrow morning at 630am for my CD3 baselines blood and ultrasound. The nurse will give me a crash course on how to use the Puregon cartridge. Then call me in the afternoon with the go ahead on when to start.

Praying for a miracle.

At least you guys were able to sit down and have a conversation about everything. Hopefully the injectibles will be what give you the BFP! They prescribed the Menopur for me because I have low ovarian reserve, they were hoping that it would help increase the quality of the follicles. Let me know when they want you to start your injectables. At least you got the cartridges. The Menopur is a powder that you have to mix with saline and then inject. So weird. My friend used the cartriges and got a BFP the first try. Fingers crossed for you!

I've not tested yet. I started cramping today. :(

CD3 - went for my baseline scan and bloodwork this morning. Should hear back from the nurse this afternoon about when to start my injectables.

Your protocol seems to be more common. Taking the letrozole first for 5 days before starting the injectables. I wonder how come my doc didn't do the same. Seems rare to only do injectables and start on day 3. Hummm I mean I trust my doc, I'm sure he's doing what he thinks would be best for my scenario.

You're 14DPO today.... feeling pregnant?

Let me know what you find out when you hear back from the nurse. I find that every RE does things different in reading the forums. It seems like everyone tries something a little different.

BFN when I tested this morning. I stopped the progesterone and now I'm just waiting on AF to show up. I have to have two more IUIs or TI with meds before we can move to IVF per my insurance. Not that I necessarily want to move to IVF. So once I call when AF arrives I'll know my plan for the next cycle. I tested at 4:30 this morning and then went back to bed. I was too tired to cry and then about 8:30 it hit me and I went through 1/4 a box of tissues. I think DH felt bad because I was a blubbering mess and he had to leave for work. Just ready to get the next cycle going...

Oh man, I'm so sorry. I know that heartache all too well. It sucks when everything seemingly lines up so perfectly but no baby. I hope AF comes soon for you so you can move on. I always feel better around CD1 or 2 when my hormones release and I feel back to my normal self again.

My first cycle on Progesterone AF came 4 days after stopping, this time was 5. I hope yours isn't so long. Will you be meeting with your doc before next cycle? Do you know if it will be the same protocol again?

I'll know once AF starts. I have to call them and then they'll let me know, but I assume it'll be the same as the last time. I've been off and on crying all day. :(

Hope you're feeling a little bit better today

CD4 - AF tapering off. Took my first injection last night. Not bad at all. First one that I've done myself. DH did my triggers on the last 2 IUIs. I'll be taking the puregon CD3-6 and my next monitoring appt will be Sunday on CD7 and we'll see where we go from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->