Letrozole (Femara) 2.5mg

Hey there! I took a break over the weekend after my BFN. How are the injections going? Any news on your IUI?

I had my baseline today. Everything is looking good. I finish out my letrozole and then start my injections on Thursday. IUI scheduled for next Tues/Wed.

Well I've got the flu. Sore throat, stuffy nose and a nasty cough. Very annoying. Stayed home from work today and I may stay home again tomorrow. Continuing on my nightly injections I go back for monitoring tomorrow (Tuesday) CD9 to see where we're at. I don't know for sure but I'm guessing my IUI will be around Friday or Saturday.

Do you have another monitoring before the IUI?

Went in for monitoring this morning I have a 12mm and 17mm. I have to wait to hear back from the nurse on next steps but she suspects the doc will want me to go back tomorrow.

CD10 - Continuing Puregon tonight. Going back for another scan and bloodwork tomorrow. Follies this morning were at 14mm and 17mm. FX for a growth spurt.

Anything to report over there on your Letrozole? Probably not eh...TTC is just one big hurry up and wait game.

Amanda - don't leave me hanging? How are you doing? I hope not still bummed. :hugs:

CD11 for me today. Scan this morning showed a 14mm and a 20mm follicle. I'm pretty sure the nurse will call me this afternoon to trigger tonight and IUI tomorrow. Lining looking really good at 10 (best it's been so far). I was really hoping that 14mm would get up to 18mm which is considered mature. I guess it's still possible between now and actual O time. FX

Sleep walking this morning and completely forgot to temp, just went straight in the shower. Oh well, my temps won't count for much this cycle since I had the flu, just now getting over it a little.

Hey there!

Sorry, I had some family issues going on. Did you have your IUI?

I went for my follicle scan this morning. I had two smaller ones (10 & 12mm). They checked my LH and it was really high. The doctor thinks I might have already ovulated, but on the chance that I didn't and I'm going to ovulate those two smaller ones, they want me to trigger tonight and then IUI tomorrow at 8.

Hope everything's alright with your family.

I'm surprised they would want to trigger a 10 and 12mm. In any case I'm happy you caught it at the right time while LH was rising. Hope your IUI went well this morning! FX this is the last one. Are you going to test out your trigger this round?

Yep I did my IUI last Friday. FF just gave me my crosshairs this morning. I think it was pretty confused. My temps are usually a lot more steady but because I had this flu they were all over the place. 4DPO/IUI today. I've been testing out my trigger. Attached is 2, 3 & 4 DPT from top to bottom. The last pic is from this morning at 5DPT - they're much lighter. I woke up to pee at 3am so FMU wasn't as concentrated when I woke for the day. In any case they're both still positive.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-08-20 at 10.01.50 AM (1).jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-08-20 at 10.01.50 AM (1).jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 2
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-08-20 at 10.01.50 AM.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-08-20 at 10.01.50 AM.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 2
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-08-21 at 9.45.40 AM.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-08-21 at 9.45.40 AM.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 3
Thanks. My cousin was in a coma, but is awake now and gaining more mobility. She is out in Las Vegas and I'm in Illinois so I was pretty stressed out this past few weeks. My whole family was.

I was surprised too and I'm holding out little hope for this cycle. We were able to get BDing in twice on Saturday and once on Sunday and then the IUI today. So I'm hoping that if I DID ovulate yesterday then I had some swimmers waiting. I quit temping back in December because the doctor told me it was just stressing me out, so I never have a good indication of when I really ovulate. I just put in the day after my trigger shot, but with this cycle I have no idea what is going on.

Oh yeah, I see your lines for today definitely. I thought about testing it out, but I don't know. I only tested once last month just to see if it was still there. Hopefully you're feeling better from the flu!

Oh wow that's terrible. So sorry, glad she's doing a little bit better though. I said a little prayer for your family. I think it's always a good idea to back up the IUI will good old fashioned BD before and after if you can time it right and it looks like you did just that.

I have a cough still lingering around but I'm feeling much better thanks. 5DPO/IUI today and 6DPT. Both brands of tests are getting fainter but still positive.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-08-22 at 8.28.45 AM.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-08-22 at 8.28.45 AM.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 5
Thank you. She's about the same, so no real changes but at least she's awake. That's more than we thought would happen. We were all prepared for the worst.

I still see lines on both of the in that picture. What's today 8dpt? How are they looking today. How are you feeling?

I've got a lot of nothing going on. I had some creamy CM yesterday, but other than that nothing.

How are things going? You should be 12DPT today? Is it completely out?

Nothing much to report here. I was supposed to have a progesterone blood test this morning and I got to the lab at 7 and there were no orders for me. The doctors office didn't open until 8 so I just came home. I'm going to take DH back to work after lunch and just go after I get off work at 4 and then go pick him up.

Hey - I'm 11DPT today. Yep, it's completely out. Wondfo went negative Saturday and the other brand on Sunday. Today at 10DPO/IUI BFN.

I'm hoping for some good news before or on my b'day Wednesday. If its still negative I'm sure I'll go into some form of mild depression. At least I took the day off work so I won't have to face the world.

Hope your levels are looking good!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you did something fun to celebrate! How did your test go?

My progesterone level was 22, which indicated good ovulation, so now I just wait until Monday to test. I don't know what to think. I am just trying to hold out some hope.

Thank you! Birthday was nice, just did dinner and a movie with DH.

Tested yesterday FMU and it was BFN at 12DPO/IUI.

I didn't bother testing today nor taking my progesterone suppositories. Just waiting for AF now. I hope you get better results on Monday!!

Glad you had a nice birthday, but sorry you didn't get a BFP. That would have been a nice birthday present for sure. :( What are you going to do for the next cycle?

Thanks. I'm not hopeful at all, but I guess we'll see what happens. I'm already mentally prepping for the next cycle.

We have an appointment with the RE on September 6th. So we'll see from there. I will probably get AF before then so by default we will take September off from anything medically assisted. I'm okay with that though. I'm feel exhausted from the process.

I don't blame you one bit. I think I'm going to do IUI one more time and then have a natural cycle where we try at home before we move to IVF. I never thought I'd have to even try IUI let alone be considering IVF. :( This whole process has been such an ordeal. I've been thinking of you everyday!

May I join? I just did my first IUI last Wednesday. No injectables, just Femara. This was my fifth cycle on Femara, and I had one nice follicle on my right side. Fingers crossed.

DH and I are both 35. We have two kids who were conceived easily when we were much younger. We’ve been TTC #3, off and on, for 8 years. This is the farthest in this journey that we’ve been, and DH isn’t down with IVF. I had a horrible miscarriage 3 years ago that has left me dealing with depression issues. I also have premature ovarian aging, where my egg reserve is more like a 40 something year old than a 35 year old. DH doesn’t have the greatest sperm, and about half looked dead to the doctor the other day. On top of that, my uterus is slightly heart-shaped. So many things against us, but IUI seems to be our last hope.

I hope your journey ends in a BFP soon! Thank you for posting your experiences and useful information in this thread.

Hello MomWithBabies! Of course! I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage several years ago and that you're struggling with depression. Hopefully your DH will come around to the idea of IVF.

Just coming back to report that my test was negative yesterday. I called the doctors office this morning and let them know the results. I spoke with a nurse I've never spoken to before and I did NOT care for her one bit. She just had crappy vibe about her. So now I wait for AF to show and then call to report that. This will be IUI #3.

Dream - How are things?

I started having some brown spotting this morning so I'm sure AF is right around the corner.

The doctor called me yesterday and we have a plan. We are going to do another IUI and he is going to up my Letrozole to 7.5mg. We are also going to do my follicle ultrasound 1-2 days earlier since I felt we were missing the mark. I’m going to give this two more rounds & then I think we are going to take a 2 month break before we go into IVF. I want to lose some weight & clear all this medicine out of my system. Plus IVF is a big financial investment. I want to be prepared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->