Letrozole (Femara) 2.5mg

Sorry it looks like AF is coming Amanda. I have my doc appointment tomorrow. So I'll update you with what he says. I'm taking the next 3 months to cleanse. Mind, Body and Spirit. Going to stick to a healthier diet, while doing exercise and fertility yoga. I need a reset. Whatever my doc suggests we will move forward with for our December cycle.

I think that sounds like a great idea, Dream! I'm going two more cycles with our new IUI plan and plan on taking a break if neither one of those sticks for similar reasons, cleanse my body of the medicine, lose some weight and start fertility yoga! I'll be here for you when you come back!

I live in the beautiful country that is Canada and the amazing province that is Ontario. We currently have a government funding program in place that supports IVF. As you can probably imagine though the wait list is super long. 1 year give or take. After 3 failed IUIs we have now been added to this list.

In the meantime my doc has recommended we do another IUI. He's still optimistic we can pregnant without moving to IVF. He's still trying to get me to multiple follicles. So for the next round we're increasing the Puregon dose to 100iu from the previous 75iu. It's already CD4 for September so this cycle is out regardless but I'm planning to also take October/November off and focus on me overall health and well-being. We will give IUI#4 a try in November/December.

That sounds like a great plan! I am still rooting for you.

Just came back from my baseline. I had a bit of fluid on last month's baseline and it was still there so they think that it's a fibroid. They want us to go ahead and continue with the IUI this month, but if this is a failed cycle then they want me to do another SIS (I had one done in January) to see if that is a fibroid and if it is in front of or behind my lining. If it is and it's behind then it's fine, but if it is and it's in front of then I will need to have another D&C. I'm trying to be positive because we were going to take a break after this cycle anyway, but it's very frustrating. =\

Sorry about AF, ladies. I’m currently 10 dpo with a BFN. I don’t feel like this is it, so I already feel down and out. Plus, lots of PMS. IUI #2 next. I wonder if my doctor will up my Letrozol for multiple follicles? That’s good for people with sperm issues, right? I’m going to ask next time.

Amanda: Thank you for letting me join. I hope that fibroid doesn’t warrant a D&C.

Dream: Canada has pretty cool healthcare. My insurance didn’t cover anything for my IUI, which was $300 up front. That doesn’t include the meds and monitoring visits. I shouldn’t complain because I know they can cost even more.

Urgh Amanda, really hope you don't have to do the D&C.

Mom - 10DPO still leaves some time. FX

I've started experimenting with essential oils. Just Jasmine and Geranium for now which are both supposed to be good for fertility. I have a disffuser that runs overnight in my bedroom as well as in my bath water. It's really nice.

Hi ladies,

Sorry, this week has been crazy!

Mom - So sorry you're feeling down. How are things going?

Dream - I should try essential oils. I have a diffuser built into my humidifier that I could run all night! I started fertility yoga on Saturday and have been doing it every other day.

AFM - Went for my follicle scan this morning and seriously the most follicles, I've ever had at 6. I guess the extra dose of Letrozole really helped out. The plan for now is to do one more Menopur injection tonight, trigger tomorrow and then come in on Monday morning for my IUI. Unless I'm surging already then I'll trigger tonight and then come in tomorrow for the IUI. Just waiting on my blood work to come back.

FX :dust: for your Amanda.

Yes, I highly recommend trying some oils. They just make you feel good. Calm and relaxed. We had Jasmine running in our bedroom last night and it totally kicked up the BD a notch. Good times. lol

How is the fertility yoga? I'm doing my first one on Sunday.

Appt with my new naturopath tomorrow. My old one was great but the location and her hours weren't convenient for me. This one is closer to home. By recommendation of my RE I'll ask her to continue on with my acupuncture sessions.

I have to run to target tonight, maybe I'll see if they have some Lavender or Geranium when I go. Fertility Yoga is good. I'm just doing it at home, but I have 10 poses that I'm doing every other day. I don't know if it was that or the Letrozole (probably that), but my follicles were great this morning. I have an auto-immune disease called Dysautonomia that can affect posture changes, so I'm only doing floor based poses for now so I don't risk passing out. LOL. DH would not be a fan of that.

Good luck with your appointment tomorrow. Let me know how it goes.

I got my bloodwork back and I'm not surging yet, so it will be Monday for my IUI. I hope this is it so I do not have to do another SIS and possibly D&C.

Amanda: Wow! 6 follicles!!! That’s exciting! I’ve wanted to try the fertility yoga, but I can’t seem to find a quiet place at home. I have a dachshund who barks constantly, so not exactly peaceful, lol. And if I put him outside for longer periods of time, the little turd tries to dig out. I’m glad things are going well for you.

Dream: Jasmin smells amazing! I’ll have to try that with DH sometime. And I definitely could use some relaxing smells lately. Things around work have been stressful.

AF is here and I have awful cramps. I’ll start Letrozol today (CD 3). It usually calms AF down, so I can have some relief. I could barely teach my first graders yesterday because of the pain, but thank God it’s the weekend. We are going to try an injection this round for IUI #2. I have no clue which one it is, but I’ll go pick it up today or Monday. Only one pharmacy sells it, which is weird to me. The nurse told me it would cost around $180. I wish my town had more TTC resources/therapies, but I’m afraid we are still in the dark ages around here.

:dust: Baby Dust for your IUI today Amanda!

AFM - 1DPO. My new naturopath is great, I really like her. But get this, SHE'S PREGNANT! What are the odds?! I walk in and there she is with her round belly. Sigh. My first feelings are anger and jealousy thinking to myself I can't work with this woman, she's pregnant, how dare she! lol then I calmed down. She's super knowledgeable and I felt like she was asking me all the right questions. I did my first acupuncture session with her and will continue to see her weekly on Tuesdays. She also started me on this Chinese herbal tea that supports kidney and liver function.

Mom - Let me know which injectable you’re doing. We did Menopur. Good luck!!

Dream - OMG!! I’m sure that was a shocker. Glad you are giving her a chance though. Hopefully she will work wonders for you! How was your acupuncture appointment?FXed for you!

AFM - IUI went well, my cervix was being a pain and not wanting to open, but I think I was up too far on the table. She said I had lots of good CM too! Really hope this one sticks.

Just popped on this thread for the first time and wanted to say :hi: ...FX for your IUI!

Dream - I really hope so too. Crazy spike in temperature. LOL. It went down a bit today, but it's still pretty high. How are you?

Fostermom - Thank you! I hope this is the one!

Yesterday my laptop broke. It's like it's not recognizing windows, so I'm having to use my phone which really stinks. And then my internet went down at 2 yesterday so it was just a crummy day all around.

Meh 8DPO just hanging out. Maybe I'll start testing Wednesday at 10DPO.

How you doing? Temps are looking steady.

I'm 7dpiui today. I forgot to enter my temp this morning but it took a big dip. Feeling okay though. How are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->