Letrozole (Femara) 2.5mg

Ohhhhh implantation dip perhaps!?

I have acupuncture tonight then headed to the gym. We did boxing last night, which is one of my fav workouts.

When are you going to start testing?

11DPO and I still haven't tested. This has gotta be some kind of record. It's actually pretty liberating.

Tested this AM, 12 DPO, BFN. I likely won't test again. Will just wait for AF Monday or Tuesday.

Hi both. Just arrived home from Florida yesterday. Going through slight depression from missing the beach. LOL. I tested this morning and got a BFN. We are going to take a break from the medicine for October and November. I go in December 4th for an appointment with my RE to move on to IVF. I don't know how I feel about taking a break, but I think it's the best thing for me right now before I move to IVF.

Sorry about your BFN, Dream. I was really hoping this would be it for you. What are your next steps?

So sorry for your BFN. Seems we're in the same pot again. each with 3 failed IUIs. Boo!

I've found the time off very beneficial. We're in progress taking off September and October from medically assisted. We have IUI#4 scheduled for my November cycle. We're on a waitlist for gov funded IVF. We were placed on the list in August and it's give or take about a year long.

So for now I'm focusing myself and self-care to put myself in the best form to conceive naturally and/or the best position to get success in our treatments.

I don't know if I mentioned in this thread. I'm week 4 right now of a sugar and carb cleanse. I'm feeling pretty good. I can visibly see significant reduction of inflammation in my entire body. I'm working out 3 days a week and my new naturopath has me on a Chinese herbal remedy tea 2x per day. I'm totally into healing crystals (rainbow moonstone specifically) and essential oils lately as well. I know it all sounds so frilly and silly. But if i'm feeling good and releasing all my stresses I believe I'll be in a better place to actually be successful either naturally or in my treatments.

I'm suspecting I've maybe got an issue with egg health and the only reason to really change that is with good nutrition and lifestyle changes. I could be wrong but I know it can't hurt. Who knows I may actually push IUI#4 to December. that will be after I've completed a full 12 weeks of good nutrition and consistent exercise. They say it takes 90 days to effect change in your egg health. We'll see if I have the patience to wait till December, but for now I'm thinking we're going to try IUI again in November. All while hoping for a surprise BFP naturally in the meantime.

Thanks! Yep, here we are again. I'm currently waiting for AF to show up. I'm spotting, so probably tomorrow. I have to call my RE back when I'm full flow because they want to look around in my uterus to make sure I don't have any more fibroids.

No, you hadn't mentioned that but I think that's a great idea. I could definitely stand to do the same since I know my egg quality isn't that great. I was really hoping my trip to Florida last week would help things along since I was totally relaxed and not stressing. We are still on vacation this week, just at home for an extended stay-cation.

Oooh, I love the name of that rainbow moonstone crystal.

How do you know your egg quality isn't that great?

For me I'm kind of just assuming...

Hey there! Sorry, I was still on vacation last week and spending time with DH. We both had to go back to work today which was depressing. I had my AMH tested awhile ago and the nurse confirmed it was low and that my egg quality wasn't at top tier. That's why they started the Menopur to help increase the quality of the eggs.

I don't think my AMH has ever been tested. I'm going to ask to have it done. My ND recommended i do it as well.

I think that's a really good idea.

So, I went to the doctor on Thursday to have a scan done of my uterus to look for Fibroids and they found (I'm guessing) 4-5. I'm purely speculating based on how many pictures she took. I told the PA-C that if I need to have another D&C done then I would rather get it done ASAP. She said I would probably need something "more surgical" than a D&C, but the Doctor would be in the office next week (he travels from Indianapolis) and I would know more then. I'm hoping they call today. I cried all the way home after the appointment. :(

OMG! I'm so sorry to hear this new. What the F? Can we catch a break?! Geeze

I know! I didn't hear anything from them yesterday so I'm going to call when they open in 10 minutes to see if someone will call me back today with an update. I'm so over all of this. I was so ready to just give up on that car ride home. :( How are you doing?

Are you on any medication this cycle? I noticed your temps are wonky.... maybe your body regulating back to your natural hormones...?

I'm alright, 2DPO, not much going on. I had true EWCM for the first time in over a year probably. Which was kind of cool, but it's only really cool if it results in BFP, otherwise, who cares right? lol

We have decided to do the 4th and final IUI in December now. It will sort of be our final hail Mary to close the year and hopefully get a BFP. If not it seems like a great time to close that chapter and move our focus to IVF in 2019.

No medicine this cycle. I will start birth control CD2 of my next cycle and take it until after my surgery. It would be awesome if I just got a BFP on my own this time and not even have to worry about the surgery.

So true! I had some on CD7 which was really crazy.

I think that's a good idea. Take some time off for the holiday's. Good luck with this cycle. I'll be checking in on you even though I'm just trying at home. Fingers crossed for both of us!

7 DPO - I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate the waiting. I just wonna know. Is this our magical cycle or not.

8DPO ..................................................................................................................................................................... Same deal as yesterday, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->