Letrozole help please!!!!#

molulife

Reaction score
Background story,

We have been trying to ttc since January 2015. My first cycle was in april with 2.5mg femara and we got pregnant but miscarried at 5 weeks. Second cycle was bfn and then third cycle was with 2.5mg and then I took another 5 days again from cd16 or so because my follicles were growing really slow. We got pregnant this time but there was no hb at 8 weeks ultrasound. I got a d&c and then we took a break. Further lab results showed us that our baby boy was completely healthy but I had aps. All of these cycles I triggered at cd17-cd 21 and ovulated at around cd 19-cd 23.

Present

We started trying again in December 2015. This time my doctor upped my femara dosage to 5mg. My follicles were at 20mm on cd13. Triggered and ovulated....bfn. Cycle 2 again same dosage, two follicles 20mm and 16mm, triggered again are cd13....bfn.

Does someone know if this is because my follicles are just growing big quickly and not maturing correctly? I am taking aspirin everyday. I am panicking and sad as to not knowing what is happening.

Help please....

I wish I could be of some help but unfortunately seven months of femara didn't do it for me either. We decided to get super aggressive with it after that and jumped straight to ivf and so far that's worked. I know it's physically and emotionally draining but don't lose hope. When you least expect it, something in your body will click and everything will work out.

Sorry Hun.
As far as I have been told by my doctor the amount of times it takes to mature does not make them unviable.

I have also done months and months of Femara and still no success. We found recently that my husband has fragmentation issues, which is not normally tested for until you proceede to IVF. This issue may not be your body.

Good luck

Sorry to hear you have had to lose the baby :cry: but on the other hand too do seem to respond to the meds. Maybe these two cycles just had "bad luck" are you doing IUI or timed?

There is Letrozole femara thread I started and there is couple of Ladies going through cycles with it so if you want to join, please do :flower:

Hope you have better luck next cycle, it can be so up to the moon and stars what it takes to BFP and have a healthy pregnancy and a child :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->