Lets Get Fit and Help our Cycles

dandybrush

TTC #1 - wanting it badly
Reaction score
The Founding members:

Mummy3 :bfp:
Allie84
Dandybrush

Others are welcome to join in our quest to become healthy with hope this will help our irregular cycles and to get our :bfp:!!

Can discuss our diets (trying to eat healthy) and our exercise routines

Members:

Mummy2Angel
Pink_Bow
KittyKatBabe
MySillyGirls
Moochacha
LeggoMyMeggo
Daisy74
Shey
Caz & Bob
Danniii
Lindseyanne
Sequeena -testing Oct 24

Im going to exercise today :) and i am going to watch what i eat, fxed i can get into a good routine

:wave:
Good plan! I will exercise tomorrow, but will try and have a healthy dinner!

Dandy let me know how the exercise goes :bodyb:

haha will do lol, what are you having for dinner...any ideas?:munch:

Can i join in :flower:? I'm on my 3rd cycle since losing my baby boy Max, they have been pretty wonky to say the least :lol:, as of today i am going to do my best to eat healthy and do at least 30 minutes excersie a day :thumbup: in a bid to get my cycles back on track and get that sticky bfp :)

welcome mummy2angel :hugs: sorry for your loss, lets all hope that eating better helps, as you can see from my siggy my cycle is never ending atm :(

Can I join in too please?
I need to lose around 3 stone! I am starting a detox this week to get the ball rolling and then will be going on to healthy eating and lots of excersise. I'm pretty sure the reason my cycles are all over the place is due to me being overweight xx

well as far as eating healthy, i have failed today :( didnt get out of work till 3pm so thats when i got lunch and i ended up with macdonalds :dohh: I am about to go for my walk now though to walk it all off :thumbup:

yes welcome pink bow, we can all help each other to stay on task :)

ok so i did my half hour exercise and then did 100 sit ups :thumbup: i have a book called "the fertility diet" i might read that and see if it can give me any tips i can use

Hi ladies! :wave:

Welcome, mummy2angel and pink!

Should we start by stating our goals, telling a bit about ourselves? (I know they're self explanatory but it it's always good to get it out there....)

I'm 26 and TTC/NTNP #1 after an early mc in the spring at 5 wks. :angel: I gained weight after I got married and my cycles started to get irregular. I gained about 2 stone! I guess complacency can do that to you....well, I lost one of those stone I gained and my cycles got regular again :happydance:. But now I have to be SUPER careful with my weight because it appears my cycles are really sensitive to weight gain. Also, I wouldn't mind losing that other stone I gained!

I currently am a member of a gym and try to go to yoga and zumba once a week. The remaining days I'm going to either try to walk for 45 minutes outside or at the gym. Sometimes it's really hard to get me to the gym!!

So, how has everyone done today? I am barely out of my bed but have the day off so am going to try to go to yoga at noon. But it's super hot and humid here so it sounds really unappealing...

dandy, I have read that book, The Fertillity Diet, and thought it was really useful! I think it's aimed at people like us...whose cycles can be regulated with lifestyle choices.

I'm trying to remember the main points. Maybe you can help fill them in?

I think the diet is this:

1. Eat less animal protein and more vegetable protein (legumes, etc)
2. Avoid caffiene and sugary soda completely; drink more water
3. Avoid alchohol and don't smoke
4. Exercise regularly but don't over due it or it can stop ovulation
5. lose 10% of your current body weight

I know I'm missing some points...

Ok a little about me:

Im Natasha and me and my OH are ttc our 1st baby :baby:
My cycles have always been a bit all over the place but I am sure that my weight plays a part. I have 3-4 stone to lose, I've started a detox today for 7 days just to get things going!

Good luck girls :D xx

A little about me - I'm Rebecce been with OH 2 years, found out i was unexpectantly pregnant in janurary and i lost my baby boy max in early april (had D&C 6th, had scan on 29th march), since then i've had 3 AF's and they seems to be all over the place. Before my loss i was 12/14 uk size, since the loss ive put on about a stone and a half and now size 16, so aim is to lose about 2 stone, no set limit really, just ggradually and hopefully the healthy eating will kickstart the regular cycles :thumbup:

Welcome pinkbow :hi:

Nice to know a bit about everyone :flow:

My healthy eating didnt quite go to plan today :blush: ended up with no time for breakfast so didnt eat anything till 12pm, plate of pasta, and then i ended up getting a roll from greggs on my tea break, dinner i had fish and milk and then a slice of victoria sponge :D, suppose that doesnt sound to bad now i read it back :haha: need to squeeze more fruit and veg in there :thumbup:. I work as a childcare practitionar, so get plenty of excersie running around, doing dancing and physcial activites with the kids so i'm off for a nice relaxing bath, hopefully get a good night sleep and go get some veg in the mornign :) x

ok im 24 been married almost 2 years, been on the pill for 6 years (came off last october) before the pill cycles were pretty regular, been ttc/ntnp for about 3 months (have Oved once in those 3 months :() since been married I to have gained weight I think once your happy/comfortable its easy to do. Not sure but am hoping my diet and weight are affecting my cycles and that they will get better if i lose some.

Im taking maca and vitex to help my hormone making glands (or whatever they do :shrug:)

haha thanx Allie, I havent read it yet :p but those points are things i have found online anyway :) so hopefully im off to a good start with the exercise

:flower:
Dandybrush you waited till 3pm to eat?! I would faint:blush:

Introductions, I'm Amy, 27, 3 kids:haha:

I'm currently after number 4, but im sure my weight, health is against me. Bit of history, I have a hyperthyroid, it is controlled atm but a side effect is my weight is very low, 8 1/2 stone at 5 foot 10. That isn't the main problem tho, I have gallstones due to a high fat diet, so im meant to stick to a low fat diet, and im not very good at it:blush:

Somehow have to gain weight and not eat fat:dohh: Oh and I drink waaayyyy too much coffee:nope:

Ok so breakfast was bagel with butter and jam, lunch, spagetti O's with the kids :rofl:

Welcome pinkbow :hi:

Nice to know a bit about everyone :flow:

My healthy eating didnt quite go to plan today :blush: ended up with no time for breakfast so didnt eat anything till 12pm, plate of pasta, and then i ended up getting a roll from greggs on my tea break, dinner i had fish and milk and then a slice of victoria sponge :D, suppose that doesnt sound to bad now i read it back :haha: need to squeeze more fruit and veg in there :thumbup:. I work as a childcare practitionar, so get plenty of excersie running around, doing dancing and physcial activites with the kids so i'm off for a nice relaxing bath, hopefully get a good night sleep and go get some veg in the mornign :) x

I am soooo jealous you had greggs!!! I miss it since we moved to the states:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->