Lets Get Fit and Help our Cycles

well im looking into taking some exercise classes now, possibly zumba :shrug: i'll let you know if/when i go :thumbup:

heya ladies i forgot i was a member of this thread lol ive started back with my excersises been doing ea active on the wii and wii fit on my 4th day and aching like hell lol

lol :wave: lindsey great work on that, my OH wont buy me one, says ill never use it :shock: :sulk:

Hey lindsey! Yes, I love the Wii. We don't have Wii fit but I rented Just Dance 2 and it's quite a workout.

I didn't make it to the gym but I did some of the afore mentioned dancing.

My gyno appointment went well today, mostly. He did an ultrasound and said I'm about 6 days from ovulating from my right ovary and said my lining looked great. I'm CD14 now and got a high on CBFM as well so let the :sex: begin! All of my hormones were normal except for my thyroid, and I got put on a low dose of Synthroid for that. He thinks that will help TTC as well. Oh, and my good cholesterol needs to be higher. But overall it was a good appointment.

How's everyone today?

ok well took another opk today, i think it was lighter than yesterdays :shrug: i know its possible i missed the surge, do u think its possible the surge was this morning with the cramps (which have stopped) or do you think its more likely i Oved this morning?? :shrug: or maybe Ov is on its way?? can you get cramps when your LH hormone increases before you actually ovulate? im really hoping we havent missed our chance with the eggie :cry:

allie thats great that your looking set to Ov :thumbup: :happydance: you get that cholesterol up missy :trouble: i gotta get my bad cholesterol down :dohh:

Im so worried right now cause we didnt BD last night that I may have Oved and hence missed the eggie :cry:

I don't think you've missed your chance! I just responsed on soy thread lol. Obviously I'm no expert but my experience has been that the OPKs will be lighter and darker randomly until they get positive. All of the times I've thought 'Is this postive?', it wasn't. :dohh: And then when it really is positive it's hard to miss. So, my guess is you haven't ovulated yet but you will soon, but keep BDing until then. :hugs:

Oh, and thank you. Hopefully if we both start exercising it will help our cholesterol!

I hope you O dandy! and that you catch that eggie!

i think i pushed myself too far too soon with the excersies my legs and ribs are really hurting

Aww Lindsey hope you feel better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->