Lets Get Fit and Help our Cycles

mum3 - when i eat alot of bad food, if i dont eat every couple of hours I get dizzy and have to eat something high sugar to make me feel better, I have stopped eating tooooo much crap, but i dont think enough, but yeah, by 3pm i was veeerrry hungry so thats why i succumbed to the easy to get maccas lol

never heard of greggs :shrug: lol

so I had cereal for bfast with my maca in it :sick: most of the time i dont notice the flavor, but when i do :sick: its bad

since i've been doing parsley tea (trying to induce AF) i havent been drinking coke which i think is prob a good thing, im going to try to limit the coke to 1 glass a day as i cant give it up. BTW the parsley tea i think isnt working so im just going to have to hope diet and exercise can bring on Ov or AF

I've not heard of parsley tea to bring af on, I know some people drink a load of orange juice as the vit c can bring it on but not sure safe that is :shrug:
xx

yeah pink i tried 3000mg of vit c before the parsley...it didnt work for me either, I have since read that too much vit c can be bad for your organs, so went the safer route, Im just going to have to be patient now

Im trying to think of ways to bring on af, other than vit c, probably a dose of progesterone from docs, can shock your system into af.

Whats maca? :flower:

yeah i really badly wanted to TTC for 1 year with no dr's help, if this cycle does not end in the next few months, i might reconsider.

maca is a root that helps you hormone producing glands, just makes them healthy, i thinks, i just started on it so im taking it and vitex, both kinda do the same thing but vitex is said to help with Ov more :shrug: we'll have to see

Hi ladies! :wave:

Welcome, mummy2angel and pink!

Should we start by stating our goals, telling a bit about ourselves? (I know they're self explanatory but it it's always good to get it out there....)

I'm 26 and TTC/NTNP #1 after an early mc in the spring at 5 wks. :angel: I gained weight after I got married and my cycles started to get irregular. I gained about 2 stone! I guess complacency can do that to you....well, I lost one of those stone I gained and my cycles got regular again :happydance:. But now I have to be SUPER careful with my weight because it appears my cycles are really sensitive to weight gain. Also, I wouldn't mind losing that other stone I gained!

I currently am a member of a gym and try to go to yoga and zumba once a week. The remaining days I'm going to either try to walk for 45 minutes outside or at the gym. Sometimes it's really hard to get me to the gym!!

So, how has everyone done today? I am barely out of my bed but have the day off so am going to try to go to yoga at noon. But it's super hot and humid here so it sounds really unappealing...

:flower:
Im sorry about your mc:hugs:
I dont think you could get me to a gym anymore:blush: Never tried yoga, and what is zumba?

Its really really hot here too, :nope:

zumba is over here in aus too lol, its like a dancing form of exercise i guess...i've never done it either, maybe i should look at taking some classes of something

A little about me - I'm Rebecce been with OH 2 years, found out i was unexpectantly pregnant in janurary and i lost my baby boy max in early april (had D&C 6th, had scan on 29th march), since then i've had 3 AF's and they seems to be all over the place. Before my loss i was 12/14 uk size, since the loss ive put on about a stone and a half and now size 16, so aim is to lose about 2 stone, no set limit really, just ggradually and hopefully the healthy eating will kickstart the regular cycles :thumbup:

:hugs: Im so sorry for your loss of baby max:hugs:
I'm sure your AFs will settle down soon:flower:

so anyone done any exercise today? and how did we go with our eating? (is it night time for all of you?)

I packed boxes ready for moving this weekend. Unfortunately the kids wanted cupcakes, stuck to only 2 though:thumbup:

Dinner is hamburger helper with carrots:haha:

A class would be fun, but I dont have anyone over here to watch the kids and hubby not back till late.

Also to distract myself this pm I tried dying my fair hair dark mahogany brown:dohh: :rofl:

Dandybrush, I dont know where you get your patience:hugs:

lol good job on the only 2...im not very good at stopping myself lol, im too lazy to join a class realistically, and i kind of feel like if im gonna exercise i may as well exercise the dog to, and kill 2 birds with the one stone then :)...that is very dark from such fair hair haha :haha:

if i didnt have patience i'd be frustrated...and that wont help me either :shrug:

I'm frustrated for you! I'd have been at docs already:blush:
I agree with exercising with the dog, imagine coming back completely knackered from an exercise class then having to take the dog out for a massive walk!:winkwink:

The hair looks really weird, hubby is in for a bit of a shock when hes back in half an hour:haha:

haha thanx...to put you out of your misery ill go see the dr after vegas ok, provided nothing has changed :) so thats in about 1 month...can you last that long :haha:

lol my OH is so critical when i change my hair :roll:

A whole month?! I will try and last that long :headspin:

Men are so funny when they give opinions about hair/make up etc, they get so serious too:haha:

My son said the funniest thing earlier, apparently my calve has a "leg beard":blush::haha: only shaved yesterday!!

:rofl: :rofl: haha a leg beard.. cause i've been wearing pants everywhere (being winter) i havent shaved for a while, so i think my leg beard is longer than yours :haha: kids are funny *sigh*..I want one

I think i'll be able to last that long as we go away in under 2 weeks hopefully that will take my mind off it for a while, then when I get bak ill make an app

So is it vegas in the states you are going? (assuming there is another:wacko:)

My son, Ruaridh is his name, is good at coming out with things like that, last weekend he got a hold of the mils sanitary towels, and came running through shouting "grannys nappies" :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: omg thats awesome :rofl: haha

yes vegas in the states, will be there for 5 days, soo looking forward to the break

edited to say...i dont think i can pronounce your sons name :blush:

I thought vegas in the states, Im one state down in california:thumbup: What you doing there? Hubby says its very very hot!

My sons name is pronounced like roo-ree

hey thats a cool name :thumbup: :)

we went to vegas once before in winter and my parents want to try it in warmer weather to use the pools lol, we'll be in LA for 1 day (on the way home) we are going for my dads birthday

LA is amazing, we went there last thanksgiving, dh aunt lives there. We are in San Diego which is further south.

I'd love to go to vegas, bet its gonna be awesome! pictures?:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->