Lets Get Fit and Help our Cycles

Hi girls! :hugs:

Yeah, I'm not doing the greatest either. I think this will be a hard month with Christmas. I've just been eating a ton the past few days for Thanksgiving. No guilt, though, it's Thanksgiving.

No BFP either, but my last cycle was 35 days with soy so I'm doing soy again this month. I'm currently CD9, hoping for an okay ov date this month!

I kow dandy is taking soy as well...any signs of ov yet, dandy?

nope no signs or symptoms of Ov :shrug: hope the soy works :dohh:

Hey, weird, I'm on Soy and CD9 too! My last cycle was brought down to 36 days from 178 the previous 'month'. I think I'm getting a few little twinges, but possibly just hopeful thinking. Plus my back's playing up - had to leave work early because of the pain, and the fact that I couldn't physically do anything!! All in all pretty good PMA. I swear there's a sudden increase in pregnant women about though... *sigh*

yes dannii everywhere i look there are preg pple :dohh: im so jealous :cry:

The soy gave me a shorter cycle last cycle too, Dannii, also 36 days!

I'm hoping it brings ov even sooner this cycle, but CD22 like last cycle works for me as well.....

I really pray we all get Christmas soy beans! :)

i guess a 36 day cycle would be the shortest i have had to date, fxed the soy works and i do get my short cycle :thumbup:

even if there is no bfp this time, at least its a short cycle i know the soy works and i can just try again, gotta get my OH SA done too :dohh: so we can rule that out

It's nice to have people about who are in similar situations. I've been to the doctor too, and need to book an ultrasound to check for PCOS or anything else complicating things. They're not investigating fertility, just my long cycles, but hopefully the soy has sorted them for now anyway. :thumbup:
The most recent BFP I've heard of is my sister's friend. She's been trying for a long time and her and her DH are lovely, so I'm so happy for them, but it does make me feel a bit sad. They've just moved into a lovely big house, and have a puppy and are thinking of getting another... It's just a little upsetting as I've wanted to get a little dog for years, and we'd love to move somewhere bigger... I know I'm just being jealous, and I am truly happy for them, but my sister going on about it all just makes me feel a little sadder each time. She started trying to give me advice and said she'd give me the name of the doctor that helped her friend etc etc, but I already know everything I need to! Does she think I'm just sitting about not doing anything about it?! I just said (perhaps a little sharply :wacko: ) that "we're already seeing a doctor, so there's no need". I don't want to get jealous and self-obsessed, :nope: I mean I'd be so hurt if when we finally get our good news, someone else started raining on our parade. Hmmm, feeling a little better after just talking about it on here!
Hope you're all well. (Sorry for the rant!) xxx

Dannii, your feelings are perfectly normal! Everyone I know on here who is TTC, including me, feels happy when their friends and family get BFPs but also a bit jealous. My cousin just had a baby on Thursday and while I'm really happy for her-they were TTC for a really long time-and want nothing but good things for her, it made me feel a bit weird when I was getting photos texted to me of her baby. A mixture of happiness and sadness, I suppose. So don't feel guilty...I know exactly what you mean.

:hugs: dannii and allie yep i understand

thankfully i dont have anyone close preg...yet...my sister could burst that bubble anytime :dohh: my bro in law has a baby to his g/f :dohh: everytime i see them im jealous, i wanted to be the first one to give my parents in law a grandbaby :dohh: guess it doesnt matter now, i just wish i could surprise everyone for xmas :cry: but im doubtful there's only like a 25% chance of falling pg every time, thats even if you do everything right and everything is working :dohh: i think it will never happen :cry:

dannii :hugs: i can kinda understand what you are going through, the difference is i dont really like my bro in law or his gf so dont even try to feel happy for them, i just smile and pretend like i care about him (the baby) :shrug: maybe one day i will :dohh: but not today

Aww ladies you will all get your :bfp: when you least expect it. Hopefully ya'll will get it by christmas! asfm wont be trying til next year in the spring.

Thanks ladies, I feel better knowing I'm not the only one. Also feeling really positive about this cycle. Not using OPKs or temping, but I got EWCM today!!! Woohoo! Off to bed as soon as DH comes home! Hehe!
Thanks though, really. I hope we're all pregnant by Christmas, and Shey, I hope next spring comes quickly and you get pregnant without any trouble at all.
xxx

Thank you Danni and good luck to you!

thanx shey :hugs: i hope dannii is right :thumbup:

i would love a xmas bfp, im temping till Ov is confirmed, then im gonna stop temping in the 2ww that just stresses me out more than i need it to :dohh: then if/when the next cycle comes around ill try the soy and the temping again :dohh: i feel like it will never happen for me, I hope this is it for you Danniii

Hi Shey, I hope the break goes by quickly for you.

Dannii, it sounds like ov is getting close! Do you check your CP?

I went out and bought some carrots and am starting them and drinking grapefruit juice tomorrow. I hope it brings some EWCM. I usually get some but I'm worried it's not thing enough. I hope I ov in the next week!

FX for all of us for Christmas BFPs. :hugs: We all really deserve it.

i've been having a glass of grapefruit juice a day, i havent got a mega increase in CM but im not dry :thumbup: which i was worried would happen as the clomid made me dry last time

Thanks ladies. I don't check my CP, but I've been meaning to start. Might do a bit of reading up on it now. Do any of you? I tried drinking grapefruit juice last month, and managed to get past the initial "ergh!"! Perhaps I'll try to remember to pick some up later. EWCM gone again today... Hmmm, this "Taking it easy" month isn't panning out as worry free as I'd hoped!

Thanks Allie! I hope so too. I have major babyfever! :(
I so need to start exercising, I just don't seem to have the energy to do so.
been busy with school and work there's really no time for exercise

i try to walk most days, cept lately i've been pretty lazy and havent :dohh: if i didnt have a dog annoying me at 4pm i prob would walk less than i do :dohh:

I've been super bad at working out as well, but I have a goal to go to the gym tomorrow. I hope I stick with it.

Danniii, yes, I do check CP. I was just telling Dandy about it on another thread I think. It took me a month to notice the changes but now I check it every few days. It definitely gets higher and hard to reach around ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->