Let's Get Fit & Fertile! All ladies welcome :D

:hi: ladies!
grey you make me laugh.. I love dark chocolate....but Im also not a big sweets person, Im more of a savory person and love my potato chips and I've cut back a lot on that. if I do get chips, I get multi grain chips and they are a great substitue...

chinagirl, great job on your weight loss...

hotpink, your plan sounds wonderful, hope you get your goal weight soon..

:hi: everyone!

afm: I am upping my treadmill workouts to burn off 400 calories a workout... yesterday I did 40 mins and burned 390 calories. I will weigh myself Saturday morning and see how I am progessing... would love to lose 2-3lbs this week. while at work this week, I will be eating yogurt for breakfast and fresh fruits or fruit salads for lunch and eat a regular dinner... Im counting calories so I will adjust accordingly. hope you ladies had a great weekend...

Well ladies so far 10min is down
And got :bfn: 10dpo still though

That's great Lisa! Keep up that calorie burning! Do you find it hard to calorie count when eating? Your diet sounds good! We're having salmon crumble (like sheperd pie with salmon I guess) and steamed vegetables...sounds quite nice to me!

Sorry about the :bfn: :hugs: still early though!

The salmon and vegetables were lovely! we need a whole salmon crumble each though next time!

sorry about the bfn hotpink :hugs: did you take your temp today?

so ladies!!! I burned 404 calories yesterday in under 45 minutes Yay!!!! it was hard but my body feels really good this morning.... had oatmeal for breakfast yesterday and a small cup of coffee. Had a small fruit salad for lunch. I drank my minimum 64oz water and had chicken breast, white rice, and beans for dinner... I always work out after dinner, of course I wait for food to digest before exercising... :thumbup:

right now Im having my apples and cinnamon oatmeal, delish.. lol

hope you ladies are doing well :hugs:

Ladies,
I feel horriable. :af: is comming, I'm snacking way too much and I'm bloated!! UGH!!
I do walk 30-40 mins everyday at work. I'm trying so hard to stay on track, but it is getting hard. Oh, I lost the 20lbs several months ago, but gained it back plus a few extras. So not really feeling my best right. Sorry to be a downer ladies :(

Ladies,
I feel horriable. :af: is comming, I'm snacking way too much and I'm bloated!! UGH!!
I do walk 30-40 mins everyday at work. I'm trying so hard to stay on track, but it is getting hard. Oh, I lost the 20lbs several months ago, but gained it back plus a few extras. So not really feeling my best right. Sorry to be a downer ladies :(

:hugs: sorry you think the wicth is on her way :hugs: I looked at your chart but now sure when you O'd, when do you think you O?
I know what you mean about gaining the weight back again.. losing weight and keeping it off is one of the hardest things to do in my opinion bcuz it's a mental thing... you're constantly thinking about what you have to put in your mouth and if you go over your calories of feel like you've eaten way more than you should have then you know you have to burn it off and there are times where you are just too tired to exercise... and that's where it all falls apart... Ive been there... for some of us, we also need motivation to keep us going, I know I need it... this time though, I have my hubby and we're both count calories and exercise... he's my motivation... he's doing great, he is his own motivation...
I hope the witch stays away and you get that :bfp: :hugs:

sorry about the bfn hotpink :hugs: did you take your temp today?

so ladies!!! I burned 404 calories yesterday in under 45 minutes Yay!!!! it was hard but my body feels really good this morning.... had oatmeal for breakfast yesterday and a small cup of coffee. Had a small fruit salad for lunch. I drank my minimum 64oz water and had chicken breast, white rice, and beans for dinner... I always work out after dinner, of course I wait for food to digest before exercising... :thumbup:

right now Im having my apples and cinnamon oatmeal, delish.. lol

hope you ladies are doing well :hugs:

Well done Lisa! That's some great healthy living! I need to get sooo much more creative with food! How long do you wait after dinner before exercising? If it's a larger meal, I don't feel ready for ages, I have to exercise before food if anything.
You're doing really well! :happydance:

Ladies,

Sorry to hear the :witch: might be visiting :(
Do you have lamp posts on the way to work? What about every few lamp posts you walk really fast with long strides and arms pumping, then slow back to normal inbetween...you'll get your heart racing and it might help get you motivated a bit :)

AFM: I watched a show called "Embarrassing Fat Bodies" last night, and although I'm already trying to be healthy, but it really spurred me on! I don't want to end up feeling like those people, or have my life restricted like that physically. I've been on the exercise bike twice today for 10minutes each and on a higher resistence, really felt the difference! I feel good! I am having a pizza tonight, but not a takeaway, a healthy options vegetable one...purely because one night a week we literally don't have time to cook before I'm out again. The rest of the week we try and be good, to be honest, time/laziness/lack of imaginationis our biggest problem...

Anyone got any simple, quick and healthy recipes they care to share?

I'll share my bolognese after the next recipe posted :) ;)

Oh ladies :bfn:still

And I have a poll going its also in my siggy. Please vote

hey grey! thanks! I usually wait 30 to 45 mintues before exercising.... it works for me, don't get any pains or anything.... :thumbup:

"Embarrassing Fat Bodies" what???? I saw Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition...last night. this one was very emotional and it was a success story... they don't tell you how the person lost the weight. the show just shows the transformation from their start weight to their final weigh in... it was okay but it left me with questions on how the person actually lost the weight...

great work on the exercise bike :thumbup:
veggie pizza is very healthy actually, you can have that with a side salad and you should be fine for dinner.... I struggle with laziness and imagination too sometimes.... there are times that I get bored of eating the same things and the easiest and fastest thing to eat is fast food, not good... I also get bored of doing the same exercises every day too... I am trying to look for a cheap Aerobics class that I can take 2 or 3 times a week but it's hard to look for a cheap one...

do you have an indoor grill? if you do, you can grill chicken breast, and have a chicken salad or you can grill veggies (corn, zuchini, eggplant) along with the chicken and have that instead of the salad... this way you're only using the one pan.... easy clean up lol :thumbup:

:hi: ladies,
I hope all is well.

I was bad yesterday (nothing new there:wacko: ) No sense dwelling on the past. Today is a new day with a new attituted :thumbup:

Lisa, do you have a community center or a recreational park near by? If you do check with to see if they offer any aerobic classes. We have two where I live and they offer water aerobics and regular aerobic classes for like $3-4 2-3 times a week.

Hotpink-----> I voted:happydance:

Have a great day ladies:flower:
China

hey grey! thanks! I usually wait 30 to 45 mintues before exercising.... it works for me, don't get any pains or anything.... :thumbup:

"Embarrassing Fat Bodies" what???? I saw Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition...last night. this one was very emotional and it was a success story... they don't tell you how the person lost the weight. the show just shows the transformation from their start weight to their final weigh in... it was okay but it left me with questions on how the person actually lost the weight...

great work on the exercise bike :thumbup:
veggie pizza is very healthy actually, you can have that with a side salad and you should be fine for dinner.... I struggle with laziness and imagination too sometimes.... there are times that I get bored of eating the same things and the easiest and fastest thing to eat is fast food, not good... I also get bored of doing the same exercises every day too... I am trying to look for a cheap Aerobics class that I can take 2 or 3 times a week but it's hard to look for a cheap one...

do you have an indoor grill? if you do, you can grill chicken breast, and have a chicken salad or you can grill veggies (corn, zuchini, eggplant) along with the chicken and have that instead of the salad... this way you're only using the one pan.... easy clean up lol :thumbup:

Thanks for the great tips and advice :) Embarrassing fat bodies is a programme about people who've either lost weight and are left with lots of loose skin, or are large enough to need help. It's quite contraversial!

:hi: ladies,
I hope all is well.

I was bad yesterday (nothing new there:wacko: ) No sense dwelling on the past. Today is a new day with a new attituted :thumbup:

Lisa, do you have a community center or a recreational park near by? If you do check with to see if they offer any aerobic classes. We have two where I live and they offer water aerobics and regular aerobic classes for like $3-4 2-3 times a week.

Hotpink-----> I voted:happydance:

Have a great day ladies:flower:
China

Hope you're feeling better about the choices you've made today :hugs:

Oh ladies I've lost 3lb already I'm feeling so good about myself and AF hasn't showed up yet she's do today lil cramps here and there but don't really feel anything

Happy :sex:ing and staying fit
Xoxox
Hotpink

Well done hot pink! Keep up the great work!
I find it hard at work more than home as we have a canteen...so much temptation!

I weighed myself this morning on wii fit and I've lost 5lbs since the 20th of last month! i put it down to getting tue exercise bike around then and no chocolate...really happy with this and i hope i can keep going down!

:hi: ladies!

China, great attitude china! the beginning of starting a routine is always the hardest... if you work at it I know you'll get there... :hugs: oh that sounds great.... we do have a YMCA nearby, Im not a member and Ive always wanted to join but haven't had the funds to join but will find out how much their aerobics classes are cuz i know that they do have them.. oooh water aerobics, never tried that, sounds like a great workout..

Hotpink, yay :happydance::happydance: for losing 3lbs...
have you tested since Tuesday? FXed the witch stays away :hugs:

:hi: grey, how are you?

afm: decided to weigh myself today just for the heck of it and came in at 159..... I can't believe it.... I have a regular digital scale and I also have the WII fit board that hubby and i use to weigh ourselves to compare and the WII fit board seems more acurate...(there's a 2lb difference - w/the wii board weighing us 2lbs less than the digital). we try to weigh ourselves naked as much as possible but if we do weigh ourselves with clothes on, we take 1-2lbs off. I used the digital scale this morning though... (naked) lol

hope you're all doing well :hugs:

Hello :hi: ladies,

Grey that's not bad at all hun you can do it No coco for you lol once in awhile you can but just say NO to yourself or just Say I can do this

Lisa you can do this yes you can...

Afm: weigh myself everymorning since Monday starting at 153lbs today is day 4 staying fit weighing at 149lbs yay I can do it. And ladies :bfn: still @13dpo Af didn't show up yesterday wth...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->