Lets get Skinny :)

Im having a 0 point day tomo!! and then having 18 points for DRINKS! :)

eeek we are just buying a deep fat fryer. oh dear. gunna get fatter not skinnier!!

I not used one of them for years Katy but the chips from them are soooo nice!!

I went on the scales yesterday and was 13 st 4. so not too bad but could be better!!! I have been eating lots of sweet stuff though! I swear its this breast feeding!

Good Luck Hannah :)

Im another lb down now, 13st 11lb. And tbh ive been pretty naughty! So im quite pleased with that.

Current Weight: 150lbs
Starting Weight: 150lbs
Short term Goal Weight: 140lbs
Long term Goal Weight: 130lbs
Anything about you that you wish to share: I am 5'10" and used to be a steady 135lbs-140lbs, but over the past year I have been gaining weight pretty rapidly. I have a hard time starting and staying excercising but am hoping I can do it this time, I'd really like to feel comfortable in my clothes again (and have them fit again!)

I think I lost some more weight had a rough few days and not eaten much but will wait till Monday for the scales xx

I gained 2 lbs! FRIG!
We went camping, and I gave myself treat days for the 2 days we were gone. And even though we went swimming, and for a few bike rides, apparently that meant nothing! :(

Chin up, you have a good time? Thats all that matters!!

2 pound is not alot hun dont beat yourself up xx

I really hope i lose something this week, bit annoying paying £5 for nothing

I just been on the scales could not resist! I am 13 stone 3 after my lunch and in my jeans/clothes, so in morning I would be 13 stone 2 pound ish !! Yay, a few more pound off!! Would leave to be 12 stone something for my birthday (1st Sept) as that is less than preg preg xx

I did have fun. But I've only lost 9lbs to date, so now 7lbs with that 2lbs back on! :( Bah! And I started July 7th! I wanted to lose more!
It's such a bummer!
Why can't we just snap our fingers and be where we wanna be?? :rofl:

I would pay alot of money if someone would just make me 11 stone and a size 12. :(

Hows everyone doing this week?
I'm back to where I was... so I lost the 2lbs I gained, but I wanna lose more! :(

UGH!

I'm so impatient! lol.

Hope everyone has a good week, with big losses!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->