Lets get Skinny :)

WHY!! what a fucking prick, you dont need that Arggh im so angry right now, how can someone do that to some thats just given birth to a beautiful baby boy!! ARGHH

your absolutly beautiful and are one of the nicests people on here

Luke is a fucking knob Katy after what he did!! I hope you dont take him back when he comes crawling hun! Austin dont want to be seeing that!!
Your better off without him I think hun, :hugs:

i know he was out of line but i love him more than anything and am praying he comes crawling back.

on the plus side ive already lost 3lbs because of it.

well done on the 3lbs lost hun, i hope he doesnt come crawling back, austin needs a far better role model then that

& i might bump into you tomo, going shopping in southhampton with my mm and sister :) x x

yay im 13st 6lb now, getting there slowly, seeing as i keep losing motivation im pretty chuffed with myself.

hows everyone else doing??

Last time i went to weight watchers i was 14.2 and a half put on 1lbs

Hoping to lose a couple pounds this week, but im on steriods and apperntly they make you put on weight :(

Current Weight: 274lbs (19st 8lbs)
Starting Weight: 320lbs (22st 12lbs)
Short term Goal Weight: 224lbs (16st)
Long term Goal Weight: 164lbs (11st 10lbs)
Anything about you that you wish to share:
I've lost 46lbs (3st 4lbs) so far on the Cambridge Diet, losing weight to TTC

Hope it's ok if I join.

I weigh on a Wednesday, but wouldn't be able to posts my loss until Thursday morning, would this be ok?

Just realised - everyone else on this thread is tiny compared to me :(

Wow hun your weightlose has been amazing so far!! Keep up the great work!! and you can add your progess when ever your free hun!! x x

hiya, can i join please? i've had a quick look through some of the pages and congrats ladies on your weight loss so far.

Current Weight: 13st 4lb
Starting Weight: 13st 4lb
Short term Goal Weight: 12st
Long term Goal Weight: 9st 7lb
Anything about you that you wish to share:
im getting married next year and i refuse to try on a wedding dress until i've lost weight. i used to be so confident doing performing arts at uni etc but since gaining weight i've lost all confidence. i'm gonna try limiting my calories to about 800 as this worked before and try more exercise. i'll weigh in each week on a wednesday.

Hiya hun!! course you can join x x

My new sats

Current Weight: 14.1lb
Starting Weight: 14.11lbs
Short term Goal Weight: 13.7lbs (5%)
2nd short term goal : 12.13lbs (10%)
Long term Goal Weight: 11lbs 1 (GOAL)
Anything about you that you wish to share: I LOST 1 AND A HALF THIS WEEK

yay am taking lo to get weighed tomorrow and we usually come straight home but gonna go for a nice walk after.

can i join girlies?? just read through this whole thread and this sounds like the motivation i need to kick start shifting this extra weight that i have absolutely no excuse for!!! :nope: :blush:

i start back at work tomorrow so plenty of running around and OH is moving to england a week on sat to start his new job .. so its perfect timing since i wont be pigging out on take aways anymore! :winkwink:

Hi hun, welcome over!!

I am pigging today (well have been for 3 days!!) its my birthday :lol:

im stuck in a rut now, cant shift anymore pounds. need to start up gym again next week once luke goes back to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->