Lets get Skinny :)

2 days till weigh in :( im scared apperntly if im havent lost weight still the leader lady has a "chat" with me :|

Well done Hannah!

I am just cooking salad, minted lamb kebabs and new potatoes with herbs and biutter........mmmmmmmmm and a few glasses of red!! I am baby free tonight :D

Nope it is my 5th baby free night in 5 months!! Loving it but missing the little man :(

Need it though he is sleeping worse than new born now :dohh:

Really good thanks apart from not getting a full nights sleep any more :( (i think i bragged to much LOL)

I havent had a baby free night yet, but ive been out for a couple of hours

How are you and caine - 4 and a half months already!! gosh how quicky our bubas have grown :(

Yep next week he is 5 months I think :shock: where does the time go??!!

Caine was sleeping 6 or 7 hrs straight then feed then 4 hours again up until about 2 weeks ago, Now I am lucky if he does 3 or 4 hours and wakes 3 or 4 times a night :(

So knackered!

Ava was waking 2 hourly when i was breastfeeding her :( - but then i started feeding her formula at night ( worse idea anyone ever gave me) then my supply fucked up :(
wish i could still do it, even with the sleepless nights its still easier :( lol

ive figured out why she didnt sleep though the tuesday and wednesday, its bcos she had pjs on and no grobag

yesterday night she had a sleepsuit on and a grobag and she did 7-7

I need to make a new track thing since i started WW -

Current Weight:14 Stone 1 and a half Pounds
Starting Weight:14 Stone 5 Pounds
Short term Goal Weight:Firstly 13 Stone 14 pounds
Long term Goal Weight:any where between 10S1lb - 10S14lb
Anything about you that you wish to share:

Figured I'd do an update too since Hannah has! :)

Current Weight: 214.7lbs
Starting Weight:225lbs
Short term Goal Weight:203lbs (10% loss!)
Long term Goal Weight:140lbs

So far I've lost about 10.5 pounds. Definitely isn't coming off as fast as I was hoping, but I guess slow and steady wins the race they say!

OK update from me too!! Though I have just eaten fish chips and mushy peas :blush:

Current Weight: 13 stone 3 pounds
Starting Weight: 15 stone 12 pounds
Short term Goal Weight: 12 and a half stone
Long term Goal Weight: 11 stone / 11 and a half stone
Anything about you that you wish to share: I am very very greedy :blush:

haha!! i like your Anything about you that you wish to share jade:rofl: mee to :p x

hopefully i will lose alot of weight now luke has left me, dont feel like eating at all.

yeah he walked out on me last night. said he doesnt love me anymore. he spat in my face when we had a row. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->