Lets get Skinny :)

everyone deserves to pig out on their birthday! happy birthday for yesterday :D

my stats ..

Current Weight: 13st 1lbs
Starting Weight: 13st 1lbs
Short term Goal Weight: 12st
Long term Goal Weight: 9st
Anything about you that you wish to share: i cant resist junk! i tell myself im on a diet then forget a few hours later, eat some sweets .. then a few hours after that i think oh sh*t im on a diet! :blush: joining curves in a few weeks so that should help!

anyone been 2 curves before n think its any good?

hey i did a trial at curves and really liked it, just couldnt afford it!

Hi hun!! Thanks for bday wishes!!

What is curves?

Katy!! im going to southampton shopping monday if you wanna join me and my friend shelley and her little boy dylan ?

yeah its a ladies gym, it costs alot to join then its £29 each month .. u do 30min sessions and can go as many times a day as u want .. like go once before work, then after, then at night etc ..or just once a day, whatever suits u! :D

my gym is the hampshire tennis club and its £55 a month! but luckily i dont pay i get it through mums company!

the only reason im not at a gym just yet is cos its too expensive! ur lucky u get it free!

I done a cheerleading class today it was ace but knackering lol xx

omg cheerleading! i well want to do that!!
i wouldnt be able to be one of the ones they lift though!!! :wacko:

It was great!!

How is everyone doing? I have put a pound back on :(

i havent weighed myself yet but dreading doing it .. treated myself to crisps n sweets yesterday :doh:

less than a week until OH is away though so when he's gone hopefully i'll have plenty of motivation to be lookin a bit better at least by his first visit back!! :D

hows everyone else doing? sticking to diets?

does anyone motivate themself by lookin at pics? takin before n after pics etc?

dont worry babe you can treat yourself every now and again!!

ive been so naughty this week - got my sweets in the mail on saturday! but gonna try and eat them all by tonight :) and back on track on monday with exserice ect ect :D

Yeh picture would be really motavating - we should take a new one each month see if any one can tell the diffrence?

Would everyone mind if I joined?

Start weight: keeping it a mystery lol - x
Current weight: keeping it a mystery lol - x - 6 lbs so far
Goal weigh: keeping it a mystery lol - but starting with a goal of 20 lbs.
A bit about me: I recently found out both of my tubes are blocked and need one or both removed. Ivf will be our only option after having surgery. I want to be in my peak health especially with increased chance of multiples.

hey blue welcome, of course you can join,

yeah hannah maybe pictures would be good. what does everyone else think?

luke is away now for at least 2 weeks so i want to lose a bit of the weight so he has a skinnier me to come home to!

:lol: my mum and dad are away for 2 weeks too!! we have to work really hard katy so there like "OMG WHO ARE YOU?" :rofl:!!

had a stressful week so not good. will start a fresh tomorrow. i think the picture idea is good.

ok lets choose a day to post pictures. a full length photo do you think?

and yeah i want luke to be like wow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->