Lets get Skinny :)

Current Weight: 10st 2lb
Starting Weight: 10st 5lb
Short term Goal Weight: 9st
Long term Goal Weight: 7 1/2 - 8st
Anything about you that you wish to share: I need to lose this weight before my wedding in September! I'm doing well so far, managed to cut out cheese and sweets, only naughty thing I've had all week is a few slices of homemade cake, mostly 'cause I don't want it going to waste :blush: also quit smoking recently, so keeping the weight off will be harder than usual! GL everyone :)

Current Weight: 9st 1lb
Starting Weight: 9st 1lb
Short term Goal Weight: 8st
Long term Goal Weight: 7 1/2st
Anything about you that you wish to share: 7 1/2 st before i got pregnant. Went up to 10 1/2 st whilst carrying him and now 5 weeks after birth my weight is really getting me down. As awful as is sounds i get upset about having to go outside as i dont want people to see me. not only because of my weight but i have such a low self image.

Had a wii fit for my birthday so hope that helps...done an hour a day for the last 4 days so far. gonna increase that to an hour and a half

good luck everyone

Current Weight: 13 st 5lbs
Starting Weight: 13 st 3lbs
Short term Goal Weight: 12st 7lbs (My weight July last year)
Long term Goal Weight: 11st 4lbs (Pre Pregnancy weight) then 10st 13lbs (The weight I got to when pregnant and had morning sickness :lol: )
Anything about you that you wish to share: I am using Slimming World but without going to classes as I feel ashamed that I have gained a stone since February when I last went.

Bran flakes (HEb) & Semi skimmed milk (HEa)
Banana
Lunch:
2 slice wholemeal bread (HEb)
Tin of Beans
Tea:
Mashed potato
Veg
Marrow fat peas
Quorn sausages
Gravy (2syns)
Mint Sauce

Good Luck Girlies xx

Current Weight: 11ST 9oz
Starting Weight:
13st 2 oz
Short term Goal Weight:
10st 9 oz (what I was before I got pg)
Long term Goal Weight:
9st 8 oz(where i was once and look best!)
Anything about you that you wish to share:
Ive been watching what I eat for 11 weeks now (since Leos birth) and managed to lose a bit from then until now:happydance: I seem to be stuck on 11st 9 now though:dohh: I am 5ft 6 ins and in a size 14 top (cos of boob implants lol) and a 12 bottom. I want to get to a 8-10 bottom and try and get to a 12 top:happydance:

Great thread https://www.smileys.me.uk/smileys/Party/party0046.gif

I was a bit naughty today :blush: I had a boost bar and a packet of crisps at lunch :dohh:

Oh this is a good idea :)

Current Weight: 8s 12lbs
Starting Weight: 8s 12lbs
Short term Goal Weight:8 stone
Long term Goal Weight: 7 Stone 5lbs
Anything about you that you wish to share: I really want back to the weight I was before I had my little boy 8 weeks ago. Its taking time but we're getting there. Its my sisters wedding in september and I want to be at my target weight for that :D Im maid of honor :)

grrrr i keep losing motivation! i did have my wedding next month to motivate me but we have postponed it for a few years so now i keep sulking instead.

why've you postponed hunni??

im going swiiming tonight!! gutted as ive gained weight!! 9st on monday wtff!

Current Weight: 187 lbs = 13 stone and change
Starting Weight: 177 lbs = 12 1/2 stone or so
Short term Goal Weight: 160 lbs = 11 1/2 stone
Long term Goal Weight: 140 lbs = 10 stone
Anything about you that you wish to share: I put on 10 lbs in 3 weeks!! I'm not even pregnant, I've just got bunk for self control :( I'm also trying to lose weight with whole food eating and avoiding all the instant foods that are more preservatives than real food and aren't nearly as filling either. I'd like to get into a size 12 at least by the time I take a trip to Las Vegas in August. I better get cracking!

Current Weight: 15st2lb on 1st July 14st 10lb on 7th july
Starting Weight:15st 10lb
Short term Goal Weight:12st
Long term Goal Weight:9st 7lb

Lost 6lb :happydance:

Current Weight: 225lbs
Starting Weight:225lbs
Short term Goal Weight:200lbs
Long term Goal Weight:130lbs
Anything about you that you wish to share: I am an emotional eater, and right now I'm struggling with pnd, which is making me eat a lot more. I am doing Weight Watchers on my own, as I can't afford to pay for it because we're on a strict budget!

This is my first day and I've done well!

Breakfast : Special K w/ Skim Milk
Snack : Activia Yogurt
Lunch : Smart Ones Frozen Dinner
Snack : WW Bread w/ peanut butter and 1/2 a banana
Dinner : Extra Lean Hamburger with WW Bun, and salad!

Oh! And I can't weigh in on Wednesdays all the time, because I don't have a scale here at the apartment. I weigh myself when I'm at my In-laws! LOL.
So I'll be able to give a weight on Monday morning!

Can I join ladies?

I was 13 stone pre preg........... went up to 15 stone 13 before I had Caine :shock:

Am normally 11 and a half to 12 stone and need to get to that........ I am currently 13 stone 7! So have lost 2 and a bit stone :D but I am a piggie and love Cakes and cheese.

Plus I am BF and it makes me sooooooooooo hungry..

Support needed!! :rofl:

Good luck ladies......... we WILL BE SKINNY!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Jade :)
Welcome everyone else too, im am off to weigh myself in a second eeeeek!!

I'll add my weight later cause we don't have scales here atm so I use my mums lol

Im at work at moment, i forgot to weigh so will do it this evening when get home. Is wednesday a good day for weigh ins or would you prefer another day?

oh dang I forgot to weigh in today... I'll have to do it tomorrow morning I guess! I had pizza for dinner last night :shy: but also biked and lifted weights! :bodyb:

Im going to be naughty and have kfc tonight as im feeling ill and cant be bothered to cook. oops.

i wiegh my self on a sat when in im town.. must buy some scales for home hahaahh but i like the boots scanner, gives weight height bmi and body fat ratio for 70p with no lectures!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->