Lets get Skinny :)

I need a specific weigh in day as I am on and off like a tarts knickers :rofl:

I had a jam and cream scone today :dohh: BUT I had jacket and salad for lunch!

I tend to binge at weekends so am lighter friday then a piggie again Monday :dohh:

Hope everyone has lost a few pounds :hugs: xx

I don't have a specific day as I said, whenever I'm at my MIL's... so I'll just do my weigh in the day I'm there that's closest to the actual weigh in day!

We took Grady to the zoo today! Were walking around for about 2 hours, and I made sure I pushed so that I had more resistance! :)

Yay for walking Nat! Hope you all enjoyed the zoo? :hugs:

Loved the zoo! The elephants were out! :wohoo: When we went for the meet, the Elephants weren't out where we could see them! :(

Think we're going to go again tomorrow as it's about 10 minutes away, and we have memberships! Good exercise, and more interesting than just walking around on the street!

Where is everyone!? LOL.

So - day 3 of my weight watchers, so far success! :) Went to the zoo again and walked around for about an hour and a half! Kind of excited to see what the scale says Monday when I'm at the MIL's! :)

Current Weight:14 Stone 8 Pounds
Starting Weight:14 Stone 8 Pounds
Short term Goal Weight:Firstly 14 Stone
Long term Goal Weight:10 stone
Anything about you that you wish to share:

Hi again Hannah, hows you nd Ava?

Yay for the zoo and more walking Nat - well done!!

Well today I had egg on toast for brekkie, a banana, yoghurt and a curry low cal meal. Organge juice and tea. Loads water. NO CHOC :wohoo: I am good :lol:

Last night tho I had 2 slices pizza :dohh:
Cheese is the :devil:

BACK ON TRACK NOW THOUGH!!!!

Good luck girls keep up the good work

Jayleigh Ann dont be disheartened a pound is a pound, it will come off, keep it up!! :hugs:

Hiya!!! :)
Me and ava is Fab!! im loving how she sleeps 12 hours now!! Woooh!!

How are you and caine? x x

Fine thanks, though I wish he would sleep 12 hours :lol:

He will one day!! its only because i top her up with formula at night, kinda wish i hadnt startd becos its messed my supply up :(

Not been on the scales here, have held off was going on every day :dohh:

Have been good, had 2 toast for brekkie, greek salad and jacket for lunch, a muller crunch corner, loads of juice and another slice toast.......... starving now though :(

woooo i am now 14st exactly!! Lost 6lbs!! :happydance:
Hey Hannah :)

Well so far today I've had 2 piece of buttered toast and a packet of crisps, will be having a sunday dinner later as well but wont have loads and deffo not loads of potatoes!

Tomorrow is my weigh in day! I'm quite excited, really hoping there's a decent change! Last time I did WW, I lost 5 pounds in 6 days, and I've been more active this time, so here's hoping for a bigger number!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->