Lets get Skinny :)

I lost a couple of pounds from my last weigh-in (that I didn't put on my ticker cuz it was another five pounds up!) ... so I'm at 184 or so now.

I need to get serious! Not only for easier TTC but because I have a convention in August that I want to get sexy for! (Yes I'm absolutely vain!)

Yay well done everyone!! I lost another 2 pound!! :dance:

5 pound of pre preg weight now, but still 2 stone to go xx

I hate weighing in too, but it's gotta be done eventually... plus when you see that number inch up, that can be a motivator to eat even better to get it back down :)

The first time I lost a lot of weight (I dropped like 40lbs 3 or 4 years ago before it creeped back up on me), I lost the first 15 or so just through small changes like switching to diet pop from regular, and having a tall cold glass of clean water when I was hungry before actually eating anything -- apparently it's really easy to mistake thirst for hunger unless you are parched, not to mention drinking the water gives you time to think about whether you are hungry at all or just bored.

Im gonna start working really really hard tomo!! im gonna try Weight watchers again

OMG I worked out like a madwoman last night! Well ok maybe not but I did work up an excellent sweat biking and I can definitely feel it in my thighs today!

Now to keep up the effort at least 3 times a week, but hopefully 5 and then we'll be on a roll!

I need to excercise more, im always knackered after work though!

I've lost 5lbs! :happydance:
So happy! Still a lonnnnng way to go though! :(

Current Weight: 15st2lb on 1st July 14st 10lb on 7th july 15th july 14st 9lb
Starting Weight:15st 10lb
Short term Goal Weight:12st
Long term Goal Weight:9st 7lb

only lost 1lb :(

What the HECK. I weighed myself last night and got A HUNDRED AND EIGHTY NINE POUNDS??? Oh my god I almost cried. Why is my weight fluctuating so much? In the last three weeks my weight has gone

177 -- 182 -- 187 -- 184 -- 189

I have treated myself to junk food maybe FIVE times in that period, and have been making a conscious effort to workout regularily and eat only when I'm honest-to-god hungry.

I don't even know what to do:growlmad::hissy:

Question..
here in Canada, when I tally my weight watchers points, I get 28.. when I do it the UK way, I only get 24... whats up with that? Anyone know why there's such a big difference?

1. Are you:
Female : +2
Male : +2
A Nursing mom? :+12

2. How old are you?
17-26 : +4
27-37 : +3
38-47 : +2
48-58 : +1
Over 58 : 0

3.What do you weigh?
First 2 digits of your weight in pounds. Example, if you weight 175, use 17!

4. How tall are you?
Under 5'1" : 0
5'1" - 5'10" : 1
5'11" and up : 2

5. Spend your day...
Sitting down : 0
Mainly standing : 2
Walking most of the time : 4
Doing physically hard work most of the time : 6

Maybe bcos you are in pounds? like id get 14 points for being 14 stone, but id get like 20 points for being like 200 pounds

:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->