Lets get Skinny :)

hiya. i woke up last night with flu so been throwing up all morning...im not pregnant i checked. so just been sipping water all morning...now thats a crash diet lol. i might try the liquid idea. have a smoothie or something for breakfast, soup at lunch then a light dinner or something. i might try some soup later but im not exercising today.
jl19 have a good holiday and kit, i hope it goes ok at the docs. xoxo

i joined this group for motivation n the topic of conversation is always stuff thats bad for you!!

im leaving!!!! lol

everyones going on holiday, i wanna gooo!!

ive been ok today, had my square sausage roll for breakfast, then chicken salad brown roll for lunch .. then tuna & sweetcorn pasta thing about 9ish .. could've been alot worse i guess!! :D

Pffft off you go then :D ;) Lol.

I've just got up this morning - finally a later start! But i'm off to doctors in 20 mins for results about my PCOS - feel too sick to eat breakfast again :nope:

fine i will!! :sad1: haha!

hope it went ok for you at the docs hun! x

Nemo - im not goin on holiday, im jealous that other people are, i wanna gooooo :( doubt i'll get holidays from my work this soon since ive only been there a few weeks :( lol!

hope your feelin a bit better :D !

Let us know how you get on with the tablets, that's much cheaper than other tablets i've seen. Doctors have just referred me to a gynecologist and GP said she expects he'll prescribe metformin.... so still a waiting game :(

Hope your ok babe :) - before i was pregnant i stuck to the diet plann you get free with it and lost loads!!

btw ive givin in in my liquid day diet :blush:

awww i hope your ok hun!

think i might get those tablets and have a go .. if it doesnt work ive only lost out on a fiver!!

what happened to the liquid day diet? :p

it got to about 12 and i was like really hungry so i had a curry pasty :rofl:!!!

think i might give the tablets a try are there any side effects like with alli?

liquid diet not for you then? lol theres no way i'd be able to stick to a liquid diet!!

OH just phoned to say its chinese for dinner, so looks like my diets out of the window for today! :dohh:

well i havent had any sign yet - and before there wernt any that i can remember

Lol, well so far today I went out with mum for dinner and had a "light bite meal" at the local pub (5oz gammon steak, chips and peas) and then for tea I did some pieces of fresh chicken (fried :blush:) in white rice, with mixed vegatables ....

mmm steak! well oh was meant to bring chinese home for dinner then we were meant to be babysitting his nephew .. but instead im babysitting his nephew and hes in the pub - Arse! :D

still had my chinese though! lol

well day one of liquid diet done :)
normal food tomorrow then liquid again on sunday.
i just had a really nice tomato and red pepper soup.

No liquid diet for me... first day of my holiday today....

Chicken Tikka baguette with salad x 2
White choccie chip cookie x 2
Fish, Chips, Gravy
Can of pepsi
2 x cans dr pepper

:( Lol...

dont worry hun, food on holiday has no calories :)

i had a quiche with new potatoes and salad today. thats it all day.

dont worry hun, food on holiday has no calories :)

i had a quiche with new potatoes and salad today. thats it all day.

I like your thinking :haha: I'll have to stay on holiday I think! :p :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"