Lets get Skinny :)

I need to be super good!! got a christing in a monthish! :| need to lose atleast 10lbs!

so im gonna do a quick start on WW 22 points starting from tomo!! with 30 mins excirses and a 30 min walk every dayy

my mum is cancelling my gym membership :(
so im going to order one of those vibro plate workout thingies :)

hello ladys can i join you pleas (tell me no if you want)?

i had a baby boy 6weeks ago on tues and got my sister wedding in 3weeks and really need to lose some weight i have got down to 1lb under my prepreg weight but need to lose more to look good in bridmad dress.

Current Weight: 11st 10lbs
Starting Weight:13st3lbs
Short term Goal Weight:11st
Long term Goal Weight:10st7

my mum is cancelling my gym membership :(
so im going to order one of those vibro plate workout thingies :)

Aww no :( I'm quite lucky, my OHs dad is the manager of our local gym so I get in for free when he's at work and when he's not at work I get in for like £2.40 a session because i'm a student - as far as I know you can stay as long as you like, i've never been told to leave at least.... lol.

i had a baby boy 6weeks ago on tues and got my sister wedding in 3weeks and really need to lose some weight i have got down to 1lb under my prepreg weight but need to lose more to look good in bridmad dress.

Welcome and good luck :)

ohhh good luck :D

im having a "feel sorry for myself" day today, my bf left this morning to go to plymouth (13hours away from me on train) to do training for his new job so thats me boyfriend-less for the next 6months apart from when i can afford the flights & accomodation down to stay with him. :cry:

im gunna go get some ice cream :)

welcome tmr1234
i was naughty last night and had strawberries and ice cream! i really dont feel like i've lost any weight this week :(

well i started off realy good had a shake for brek and dinner then a sunday rost for tea then my son made cakes with granny so had 2 of them bad me gunna be really good today

:lol: i was good yesterday :) goo mee :headspin:!!!! :) x x x

yay well done. im going to be good today i had fruit and fibre for breakfast, having ham and egg salad for lunch and rice veg and fish for tea. i ate alot of fruit last week but i think all the natural sugars didnt help so gonna do lots of veg this week.

iv had a shake for beky having spesh k foor lunch and dnt know about tea yet gunna be good today hannahgraceee congrats on having a good day

is slimfast anygood?? i dont know whether to try it or not.
i enjoy eating too much!

the slimfast powder drink tins are on offer in asda they are 2for £7 which is 24meals.

iam doing slimfast i did it after i had my 1st son and lost 2stone in about 4 weeks

everyones bein good today n im not!! i had pigeon stew for dinner (not sure how fattening that is) with mashed tatties ... yummm :D

then had a fruit salad

must be good tomorrow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back