Lets get Skinny :)

Lol i've been a naughty girl all week... chippy etc cos i'm on holiday. Dread weighing myself when I get home!

where r u on holiday hun?

ive been good today, wholemeal toast for breakfast then had a banana about an hour ago, drank about 4pints of water already though so i'll be peeing every 15mins at work!!

i was naughty today had a burger from burger king today for lunch:( but i didnt eat chips and had water instead.

hiya ladys i have been good up to now had shake for brekky spesh k for lunch and having chicken brest and potos for tea we will se how i gt on when kids are in bed thats my bad time. and i walked to and from school to pick son up about 20min there and back pushing pram as well

i went for a jog earlier as i felt bad for the burger. everyone ready to weigh in tomorrow? :nope:

first day of slimfast today. fingers crossed i stick at it.

Current Weight: 13st 4lb
Starting Weight: 13st 6lb
Short term Goal Weight: 12st
Long term Goal Weight: 9st 7lb
Anything about you that you wish to share:
im getting married next year and i refuse to try on a wedding dress until i've lost weight. i used to be so confident doing performing arts at uni etc but since gaining weight i've lost all confidence. i'm gonna try limiting my calories to about 800 as this worked before and try more exercise. i'll weigh in each week on a wednesday.

week 1: -2lb! - week could have gone better and could have done more exercise. will do this weekbas want to lose nearer 5lb.

Current Weight: 11st 3lbs
Starting Weight: 11st 5lbs
Short term Goal Weight: 10st 12lb
Long term Goal Weight: 10st
Anything about you that you wish to share:I want to lose weight for my wedding and consequently TTC.

Week 1: I lost 2lbs this week. Could have done better though, haven't really been very good!

Current Weight: 11st 9lbs
Starting Weight:13st3lbsafter baby was born 11st10lb starting on here
Short term Goal Weight:11st
Long term Goal Weight:10st7

awww :) everyones doin well!!

im dreading weighing myself, my scales are dodgy so i'll do it today at my house n post it then i'll do it in boots tomorrow n see how far out mine are!

ive been crap all week but been really good today, i had brown bread toast for breakfast, a salad pot for lunch, and im havin salmon and rice (i think) for tea! only been drinking water the past 2 days aswell! :)

im going to do slim fast tomorrow bought it today. i thought they were on offer 2 for £7 but it must be online only.

12st 12 - ive put on 3lbs this week :( i should've known though with the amount of crap ive ate .. hopefully a big loss next week since ive had a good 2days i'll hopefully keep it up!

12st 12 - ive put on 3lbs this week :( i should've known though with the amount of crap ive ate .. hopefully a big loss next week since ive had a good 2days i'll hopefully keep it up!

Awww, don't worry hun. We all have our bad weeks, just gives you more reason to try extra hard this week. Good luck :hugs:

im going to do slim fast tomorrow bought it today. i thought they were on offer 2 for £7 but it must be online only.

Good luck hun, let us know how you get on :)

each shake is only 250ml it seems like nothing!! but i suppose you get used to it.

yeah i suppose so!! :) when u back from your holiday?

how does the slimfast diet work?

you have a shake for breakfast, a shake for lunch and a healthy dinner. you can have 3 snacks a day which can be up to 100cals each.
i think they do soups now too but i never can find them in the shops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->