Lets get Skinny :)

I wore big knickers sat night for night out :rofl:

hiya ladys how are you all doing?
i have well and turly fell off the track over the last few days just cant seem to stop eating. i think because i didnt eat any thing at all for a few days it has cort up with me and iam allways hungry iam going to give it 100% today Well try and give it 100%.

Awwww, keep trying hun x :hugs: Don't think i'll have done much better this week to be honest with you, been at work (which is good, lots of walking and exercise) but they've had chocolates behind the counter for the staff everyday this week and they put a big buffet on the other day with lots of fatty foods :(

Come on girls back on track!!!!! That goes for me too :blush:

Food shopping in a mo! I WILL be good!

Current Weight: 13st 3lb
Starting Weight: 13st 6lb
Short term Goal Weight: 12st
Long term Goal Weight: 9st 7lb
Anything about you that you wish to share:
im getting married next year and i refuse to try on a wedding dress until i've lost weight. i used to be so confident doing performing arts at uni etc but since gaining weight i've lost all confidence. i'm gonna try limiting my calories to about 800 as this worked before and try more exercise. i'll weigh in each week on a monday.

week 1: -2lb! - week could have gone better and could have done more exercise. will do this weekbas want to lose nearer 5lb.
week 2: - 1lb! - wanted more
week 3: didn't weigh in as had surgery.
week 4: stayed the same at 13st 3lb - at least i didn't gain. am aiming for 3lb weight loss this week
week 5: stayed the same :( i haven't been naughty, but then i haven't been good. didnt do much exercise as still hurting a lil from surgery, might pursuade oh to go swimming this week.

hiya ladys i did sort of get back to beeing good yesterday but had such a busy day i had to eat when i could. But i didnt sit down longer than 2 min.

nemo~ congrats on no gain i think i will have gained this week. I can just feel it.

jms well done

iam not steeping on the scales this week i have told oh to hide them untill next thurs

Current Weight:204
Starting Weight:238
Short term Goal Weight: 190
Long term Goal Weight:160
Anything about you that you wish to share: I gained over 60 lbs with Harley, I want to get back to my prepreggo weight before my 21st birthday which is Feb 3rd

:hugs: Katy xx

I ate a chippy dinner last night naughty!

i had no dinner last night because i was annoyed about a gain! naughty.

Well done Novbaby!!!!

I not done too bad today ate a piece of tart but not had loads to eat x

i did really good yesterday had slimfast 2x and tuna pasta for tea. Feel happy with my self today just need to keep it up and take 1 day at a time.

katy~ sorry about the 2lbs on but just think its only the weight of 2 glasses of water.

Good luck girls youer all doing good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"