Lets get Skinny :)

Oooo can I join this one aswell. I post on the xmas one but obv thats only til xmas...

I feel so fat as am on and bloated :(

How is everyone? xx

Not too bad :) You? I feel quite bloated too... blame sunday lunch! Lol.

Hey Kimbowee!! Welcome over :D

I had a McD for tea last night, feel fat and bloated from the :witch: booooooooooooooooo

I've had an indian and 2 burger kings this week, within my points but still feel naughty!

Current Weight: 13st 1.5lb
Starting Weight: 13st 6lb
Short term Goal Weight: 12st
Long term Goal Weight: 9st 7lb
Anything about you that you wish to share:
im getting married next year and i refuse to try on a wedding dress until i've lost weight. i used to be so confident doing performing arts at uni etc but since gaining weight i've lost all confidence. i'm gonna try limiting my calories to about 800 as this worked before and try more exercise. i'll weigh in each week on a monday.

week 1: -2lb! - week could have gone better and could have done more exercise. will do this weekbas want to lose nearer 5lb.
week 2: - 1lb! - wanted more
week 3: didn't weigh in as had surgery.
week 4: stayed the same at 13st 3lb - at least i didn't gain. am aiming for 3lb weight loss this week
week 5: stayed the same i haven't been naughty, but then i haven't been good. didnt do much exercise as still hurting a lil from surgery, might pursuade oh to go swimming this week.
week 6: -1.5lb. managed to do some exercise this week. was good with eating although was a bit upset some days and didnt eat dinner and lost my appetite a bit. my iron levels are back up now so will start back on slim fast next week.

really need to kick myself up the bum, my weight loss is rubbish. although did buy a dress for a night out on dec 5th and its a size 14 and fits! :happydance:yay:happydance:

congrats 1.5lb is good and yay for fittin a size 14 i tryed a size 14 pants on last week and they are just a bit to small. I dnt think iv lost any at all iv been really good in the day then it seems to go out the window of a night when kids are asleep need to give my self a talking to and get it going.

Hope every 1 else is doing ok

Congrats everyone! I'm getting quite disheartened lol... I keep losing like 2/3lbs then the next week I put at least half of it back on... yet I don't do anything different???

I'm back everyone! I fell off for a while there, but now myself and my MIL are on board again with Weight Watchers!

Just an update.

We started Monday...
Weight : 228.6 pounds ..... UGH!
Long Term Goal : 135 pounds.
Short Term Goal : 10% (22.8 pounds!) Hopefully I can get here by Christmas. I'm setting myself smaller goals than I'd like, just because I have a horrible time sticking to things!

I'm setting myself smaller goals than I'd like, just because I have a horrible time sticking to things!

That's probably the better way to do it hun, there's no point setting yourself goals you won't meet :) Your weight is very close to the weight I started at and i've lost a stone so far so it can be done just keep motivated :D

Hey everyone how we doing?

I not weighed this week as I been bad so will do next week xx

My scales are broken, so will weigh in later :D Not optimistic though...

i cant weigh in this week, oh has packed the scales away as we're moving and i have no idea what box they are in

I weighed and am yet again the same :dohh:

I need to start trying really.....

Eating cheese on toast now :dohh:

I weighed and am yet again the same :dohh:

I need to start trying really.....

Eating cheese on toast now :dohh:

At least you've not put any on hun, that's something to be thankful for :) :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->