Lets get Skinny :)

I am going to be brave and give this a go!

Current Weight: 95Kgs
Short term Goal Weight:85Kgs
Long term Goal Weight: 65Kgs

I am going to be good and stop eating sweets & biscuits! I only gained 18lbs during my pregnancy and I lost that pretty much straight away due to breast feeding and eating healthily because of that. I've been a bit naughty lately though!

I will weigh myself again next Wednesday and let you know how I've done :o)

Thanks for starting this thread - I need all the help I can get as I have absolutely no will power! lol

but we still weigh the same whether u say it in stones or pounds.. so i dont get it... and i dont know which to follow...
whose doing the meetings that could ask?? lol.
maybe i'll pm suz!

& you get more if you breastfeed, in uk you get 10, you get 12? :| lol

i wanna lose one more stone, not sure how to do it tho, as i dont really eat junk food...long walks dont seem to do it either, and i think id collaspe if i was to run a mile or something lol. any idea's?

Hows everyone doing? I have been very naughty and darnt get on the scales :(

Ive been amazing good today!! hope i can keep it up!! Dont worry jade we can have a little treat now and a again!!

I had Pizza Hut last night. Not by choice either. We're at my in-laws and that's what they decided on for dinner. :( And I didn't have enough time or notice to really get myself anything... Luckily, I hadn't eaten much throughout the day, so I think I was still within my points for the day, and hopefully it doesn't affect my week!
Quite upset about having to eat it really, so I told her next time to give me notice, and I'll get a WW frozen dinner if I have to...

Awww hunn, dont worry you can have a little treat now and a again!! i was gonna go to pizza hut for dinner once but its like 6 and half points per slice!!!

I know!! It's so greasy too!
I only had 2 slices though, so I'm within my points limit, but i still feel like crap for having it...

dont worry, you can eat what ever as long as you stay within your points

What is everyone doing for exercise? I have a real hard time fitting exercise in with Grady. I know most of us seem to have babies all around the same age, within 1-2 months of each other, so I'm curious how everyone else fits it in?

I have another question about the UK weight watchers... Do you have the 35 weekly point allowance as well??

:| never heard of that in my life!! lol

and i do some wii fit while ava is in her bouncy chair or go on a walk with ava

Wow. You guys are getting ripped off with WW! :rofl:
We have our daily points allowance, and then each week, we have 35 points that we are allowed to use if we'd like, so if one day you're absolutely starving, you can have an extra snack without screwing up your week.

I'm curious whether the UK or US version is more successful... hm....

LUCKY!!

I would be confused too, surly you would lose more with UK but why would the US one have so many points if no one lost weight, the US way no one would use it?

That's true.
I just don't get why it's the same program, but there's so many differences... very very weird......

beats me!

I really hope i lose other wise ill be so sad :( ive even wrote out my weight lose diary lol

It's draining not losing. bums me out so much when you try so hard, and stick to everything, and no change happens. :(

WW I would get about 32 I think?!

I do exercise when I can be arsed ie: cleaning and walking :rofl:

Today I have been a fat greedy minger........... taost for brekkie, all you can eat carvery for lunch with cheesecake :blush: and a chip cob just now as we had a power cut :rofl: I darnt go on the scales!!

How you getting on girlies? xxx

I'm anxiously awaiting Sunday morning so I can weigh myself again.. :rofl:
I'm horrible about the scales!! hahah.

Other than that, doing good! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly