Let's grab that BFP with both hands and make it ours! January Testing Thread

Well my boys got to stay home today School is Closed due to Weather we have ice No snow but lots of Ice and Accidents!!

Think we will be staying in and painting today!! :thumbup:

OMG OMG OMG OMG :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIRLS!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Clear blue digital test says 1-2 weeks PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

YES - Us older gals can do it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust: for everyone waiting to test in January and OF COURSE for the February gals too!!! I'm still lurking here cuz you gals know so much and are the nicest ladies on here. Any advice on how to keep a bun is GREATLY appreciated!!! :flower::flower::flower::flower: Now I have to figure out to tell my man - his house closes today so he's super stressed and this is gonna be SO amazing for him :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Yay FutureMom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Future Mom!!! I'm still lurking here, love these ladies and want to see some BFPs - thanks for making it happen this morning!!! You're going to have to drop the "future" :)

Congrats Future Mom!!! I'm still lurking here, love these ladies and want to see some BFPs - thanks for making it happen this morning!!! You're going to have to drop the "future" :)

Hi TTC! Hope your pregnancy is going well!

Can we take a peak at the test (you know how we love to look)

:happydance::happydance: I am so excited and happy for you

X

Yes, yes! Let's see those beautiful lines!

I was researching my newfound "condition" of POI (POF), and came up with this mind-bender. I had to show you ladies this, it is pretty extreme. Sliced and diced ovaries. Literally.

https://www.webmd.com/infertility-and-reproduction/news/20130930/new-infertility-treatment-leads-to-first-baby-researchers-report
Wow!! That's amazing oldermom!

Isn't that crazy? Imagine signing that consent form! Granted, I would still probably do it if given the chance...:blush:
I guess it is the same concept as ovarian drilling, only the pieces are soaked in growth factors before they "reassemble".

yay Future Mom!!! You gave me chills!!

Terry - the thermometer worked this morning- go figure. I have reg ones as well, if it dies again.

Nervous for tomorrow - I had such a good feeling this month, I am going to be pretty upset if its negative again. And I have a babyshower in the afternoon - a friend who got preggo first month off of BC. Thanks for all the well wishes!!

Aghhhhhhh FUTURE MOM!!! Oh what wonderful news to read today! I was so down in the dumps this morning, but reading your news just lifted my spirits. I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!! :)

Wish-Sorry about the nose dive. I don't understand your excitement, but ok. hee hee.

Sis-Aha! You narrowly escaped the dentist's office again. I guess you can reschedule for next week. Definitely stay inside if it's icy. Ice is NOOO joke.

Hey ttcinseattle and Smiles, Momof3, Lenka and Ashley! Hope you ladies are doing well. We miss you! :flower:

Erose-How are you feeling?

Fezzle-Yeah, I forgot that I had looked at your charts previously and holy random! I hope your doctor can figure things out for you. The unknowing is the worst part. is my cycle going to be 26 days or 43? I hate that for you while TTC and I hope your doc can help.

moni-Yeah, go figure. Once my thermometer beeped -low battery- so I bought a new battery, never put it in, and it's still working fine. I'm excited for you. Don't be nervous about testing. Your temps are great. fxfx just because!

OMom--you can put a witchy down for me. Started spotting which is my tell-tale sign. And when AF actually does arrive, I will be off busy getting a pedicure and drinking a whole lot of wine… possibly at the same time!! Anyway, I won't be on the site much during that horrid week. Looking forward to joining you ladies over in February though!

:hugs: Katie, and sorry. See you in the next thread. Hope your fun week goes well.

OMom--you can put a witchy down for me. Started spotting which is my tell-tale sign. And when AF actually does arrive, I will be off busy getting a pedicure and drinking a whole lot of wine… possibly at the same time!! Anyway, I won't be on the site much during that horrid week. Looking forward to joining you ladies over in February though!

Ok, KP. Sorry about :witch:
A pedicure is a great idea- go easy on yourself! :hugs:

I had a reply typed out and my lovely computer gave me the blue screen of death... ahhh thank you!!!

Katie P - sorry the witch got you :af: - enjoy your pampering and wine!!
yesterday after my dr visit I decided to treat myself - and I ate a bunch of unhealthy food - cheese curds, peanut butter sundae, greasy cheeseburger... then my hubby wanted to eat at a greasy spoon for dinner - i said what the heck!!! so I understand wanting to treat youself!!! (hense treadmill time this morning!!lol)

Moni - I am nervous for you... FX for you 100 times!!!

Sis - no no no ice driving!!!! i don't do it up here and in Illinois I get plenty of chances to test my abilities!!! staying inside with the kids is much better anyway!!

terri - I know saying I was relieved for temp dive is a little weird... but I was worried about AF coming and temps still up... so when temp went down - I was glad I didn't have something else wrong!!! hahaha

still waiting for the witch to show in full force... I would love to enjoy the week before she shows - if she just wouldn't mess with me the entire week before UGH!!! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: now I just want her to show up so I can start counting the days of my next cycle... still waiting...
Looking forward to February - have a great weekend ladies...

:dance::headspin::wohoo::cloud9::happydance: WOOHOO FUTUREMOM! That's the great news we have been waiting for! So happy for you! :thumbup:

AFM, :nope: Temp still hanging around, but dropping. Spotting this am, so I think AF is on her way. I'm pretty upset by my LP being shorter still. DH was trying to comfort me this am, but he just doesn't get it. :cry: I used to be like clock work so I'm not handling these fluctuations well. I think I'll make an appointment with my fertility doc that did my tubal reversal and see if he'll run some tests. 2 years ago, aside from slightly elevated FSH, the rest of my tests were fine. I wonder if something has changed now that I'm older. I know I can take supplements to bring forward O and extend LP, but I'm hesitant to do anything that could make my cycle work. We have 4 more months to get this figured out before we stop TTC. No pressure!

To make matters worse, I have to go to a baby shower next week for my DHs cousin.....Hosted by DHs EX WIFE!!!! Talk about stressful! So I have 7 days to lose 5 pounds, get my hair done and by a new outfit for me and my DD. I decided that I'm going to take my 1 y/o with me so I have a little distraction and can also use her as an excuse if I am too uncomfortable and need to leave. Wish me luck! :)

Guess I'll head over to the Feb thread and put down my new testing date! See you gals there!

OMG OMG OMG OMG :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIRLS!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Clear blue digital test says 1-2 weeks PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

YES - Us older gals can do it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust: for everyone waiting to test in January and OF COURSE for the February gals too!!! I'm still lurking here cuz you gals know so much and are the nicest ladies on here. Any advice on how to keep a bun is GREATLY appreciated!!! :flower::flower::flower::flower: Now I have to figure out to tell my man - his house closes today so he's super stressed and this is gonna be SO amazing for him :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:dance::headspin::wohoo::cloud9::happydance: WOOHOO FUTUREMOM! That's the great news we have been waiting for! So happy for you! :thumbup:

AFM, :nope: Temp still hanging around, but dropping. Spotting this am, so I think AF is on her way. I'm pretty upset by my LP being shorter still. DH was trying to comfort me this am, but he just doesn't get it. :cry: I used to be like clock work so I'm not handling these fluctuations well. I think I'll make an appointment with my fertility doc that did my tubal reversal and see if he'll run some tests. 2 years ago, aside from slightly elevated FSH, the rest of my tests were fine. I wonder if something has changed now that I'm older. I know I can take supplements to bring forward O and extend LP, but I'm hesitant to do anything that could make my cycle work. We have 4 more months to get this figured out before we stop TTC. No pressure!

To make matters worse, I have to go to a baby shower next week for my DHs cousin.....Hosted by DHs EX WIFE!!!! Talk about stressful! So I have 7 days to lose 5 pounds, get my hair done and by a new outfit for me and my DD. I decided that I'm going to take my 1 y/o with me so I have a little distraction and can also use her as an excuse if I am too uncomfortable and need to leave. Wish me luck! :)

Guess I'll head over to the Feb thread and put down my new testing date! See you gals there!

I am sorry about your dropping temperature- and how that increases the stress for your cousin's upcoming shower. It is really hard TTC and going to baby showers-seeing pregnant women-seeing babies and tons of baby clothes-even the stupid baby cake.... I am very sorry. :hugs::hugs::flower:
Seeing an ex there just makes the whole thing weird in a not-so-good way. I agree with bringing DD- I would probably do the same thing. She can be your spot of sunshine!
Good luck!

Oldermom, wow, that article was pretty wild. Referring to the egg pieces as "cubes" gave me a bit of the heebie jeebies. But ya know what, if they're helping give women babies, I'm all for it!

Wish, I was sad to see your temp drop this morning. I was hoping your spotting was just some early pregnancy spotting, hehe. Your temps looked so darn good. But I do get what you're saying... when you're not sure what the heck your body is doing and you have a feeling AF is on the way anyway, it is nice for it to just GET there so that you can move on to the next cycle.

Moni, my fingers are crossed SO tightly for you!! I'd be so happy to see you post a BFP tomorrow or the next day. :)

Fezzle, sorry for your frustrations. I can imagine that would be tough not knowing how long your cycles are going to be, when/if AF is gonna arrive, uncertainty about O, etc. I hope your Dr. will be able to help.

Katie and Vjean, sorry about the spotting. :( I can't lose hope yet though, until AF really arrives for you girls. Katie, great idea getting the pedi though, if it does arrive full force.

Terri, thanks for checking in with me. :) I'm still feeling crampy. I pretty much feel like AF is on her way. I really dont have high hopes for this cycle. Its just a gut instinct. I haven't started my usual pre-AF spotting, so I suppose I shouldnt lose hope yet, but this cramping is the same that I get every cycle before AF arrives. I'm looking forward to next cycle when I'll start the same dose of clomid that got me prego. I feel VERY positive about February. :)

Which leads me to a question for those who think I should take the P supps earlier, rather than waiting until I get a faint line like my Dr suggested. I got to thinking about the fact that Clomid can sometimes thin the uterine lining in some women. I might suggest a scan in my next cycle to see if it is doing that to me, and potentially caused the CP. In the meantime, my question about the supps is, I wouldn't take it every day of my cycle, right? Only after O, during the TWW?

Sorry for the ladies that Got AF .... FX we have record #s in FEB!!! ;)

AFM we started our Bdung this AM when DH got home he said we need a Jump start maybe if we BD every day maybe twice we will have some make it!!! I think he just wants the 2X BD!! :haha:

I called the dentist still haven't gotten a call so I'm glad I didn't try to venture out there had been a ton of accident today Texans don't drive well on ICE!!
DH is for PA so he knows slow and steady is the way to go Ive got a Lead foot so he told me to park it on the couch today!!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->