Let's grab that BFP with both hands and make it ours! January Testing Thread

wow Terry. Crazy story. Glad you are safe.

AFM - I'll test again on Tuesday if no AF - AF is due tomorrow.

Just, wow!! Wow, wow, wow!!! Again, I'm so glad you're ok terri! :hugs: This planet gets absolutely insane :nope: .

Wow Terri, so glad you are ok! What a crazy experience and unfortunately a little too common these days. :nope:

Just a quick update from me before I go back and read the threads I've missed.....:witch: is here in full force.

I had a FR Fertility Test that came free with my HPTs. So of course I haven't peed on anything for a few days, I am CD3 this morning, so I figured, why not use it? Big mistake! I failed the test miserably! I know my FSH was slightly elevated 2 years ago but I didn't think I'd be a big deal. I was contemplating making an appointment with my RE, but now I know for sure that's what I need to do. Bummer! Hopefully he'll put my mind at ease and tell me those tests are crap. Wishful thinking. :thumbup:

I've now spent the past hour googling natural ways to lower FSH. If y'all have any good tips, please share!

Sorry AF got you, VJean!
I don't know a lot about herbs, but VitD3 (cholecalciferol) may be one way to lower your AMH/FSH levels. I take 5000IU per day. More than that, and you should probably get your levels tested at the doctor's office (you don't want to take too much).

:growlmad: sorry VJ - see you on the February thread:wacko:

Terri - Wow that's the kind of thing us in the UK hear about on TV - hope you are okay emotionally - was you there by yourself or did you have a girlie friend with you - or at least one who you can talk to about it :hugs:

:hugs:

X

garfie-I went by myself. That's how I usually roll! I don't like shopping, and taking a friend prolongs the madness, so I'm an in and out kind of girl. EXCEPT, the snow had stopped so I figured I'd actually look around for a change. What a mistake that was!

I'm ok emotionally, but I have been very reflective since I got home. Life is so precious. I know people say that all the time, but when people get on your nerves, you just think, 'do I really have to deal with this? What happened if I never showed up again?' Then they would feel bad for being annoying. HA!!HA!! At least, that's what I imagine, and wish they would think about that before being jackasses. I'm ranting..hee hee. I have plenty of people to talk to, so I'll be ok. Just counting my lucky stars that I made it out unharmed.

OMG OMG OMG OMG :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIRLS!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Clear blue digital test says 1-2 weeks PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

YES - Us older gals can do it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust: for everyone waiting to test in January and OF COURSE for the February gals too!!! I'm still lurking here cuz you gals know so much and are the nicest ladies on here. Any advice on how to keep a bun is GREATLY appreciated!!! :flower::flower::flower::flower: Now I have to figure out to tell my man - his house closes today so he's super stressed and this is gonna be SO amazing for him :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

A little late to the party - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Hi all....not many ladies left over on this thread now that the month is closing out. I've been checking in sporadically to see what's up and oh my goodness Terri!!! How awful and I'm so glad you are safe and sound. Terrible, terrible situation.

I will likely be joining you all in Feb this week, but got all my fertility/TTC supplies ready to go for the next round so here we go again!

still waiting for AF but temp dropped and negative test again this morning. I'm going to the doctor on monday for an eval if still no AF.

Been a while for me to check in. Figured I'd see how everyone was doing.

Future mom ~ Huge congrats! :happydance: H&H 9 months!

Terri ~ Oh my! How scary! I'm glad you got out of there ok. :hugs:

Sorry to those that got af. :nope: :hugs:

AFM ~ Still on a not TTC'ing cycle. I did try to talk him into it to no avail. Looks like I will be o'ing tomorrow on cd 16. We DTD on cd 12, and he didn't put on a condom, and I wasn't about to remind him of it. :haha: He did put k-y on me, which is supposed to hinder sperm. Countdown to pregnancy says I have a medium chance of pregnancy if I actually o tomorrow. Not holding my breath, but could be a very slight chance of getting pg this cycle anyway. Using progesterone anyway this LP so that it helps me have a good o for next cycle which is *supposed* to be back to TTC. So, if we do get an oops this month, it won't be lost due to my LPD. :winkwink:

I will likely be joining you all in Feb this week, but got all my fertility/TTC supplies ready to go for the next round so here we go again!

Like the pic, KP!

still waiting for AF but temp dropped and negative test again this morning. I'm going to the doctor on monday for an eval if still no AF.

:hugs::hugs: Is there still a chance of a late BFP?

AFM ~ Still on a not TTC'ing cycle. I did try to talk him into it to no avail. Looks like I will be o'ing tomorrow on cd 16. We DTD on cd 12, and he didn't put on a condom, and I wasn't about to remind him of it. :haha: He did put k-y on me, which is supposed to hinder sperm. Countdown to pregnancy says I have a medium chance of pregnancy if I actually o tomorrow. Not holding my breath, but could be a very slight chance of getting pg this cycle anyway. Using progesterone anyway this LP so that it helps me have a good o for next cycle which is *supposed* to be back to TTC. So, if we do get an oops this month, it won't be lost due to my LPD. :winkwink:

Let's hope his sperm betrays him!!

moni-I'm sorry you got a BFN, but I see your temp has started to go back up, so you might be ok. :hugs:

Momof3-Here's to hoping!!! I can't wait until you join us again.

Katie-Beautiful picture. It's way better than the potatohead. hee hee.

I'm calling this cycle a bust and moving on to the next one, even if "AF" was just a bloody wipe and a bit of spotting! My appointment with the GP is tomorrow so hopefully she'll have some ideas about what to do about these irregular cycles and light bleeding. I'm hoping a new cycle has reset, but I'll hold off putting a new testing date in the Feb thread until after my appointment in case she wants to try provera or something.

Hope one of those guys is a :ninja: Momof3!!!!!

Fezzle GL at the Dr !!!'

Katie Love the pic !!!!

I'm calling this cycle a bust and moving on to the next one, even if "AF" was just a bloody wipe and a bit of spotting! My appointment with the GP is tomorrow so hopefully she'll have some ideas about what to do about these irregular cycles and light bleeding. I'm hoping a new cycle has reset, but I'll hold off putting a new testing date in the Feb thread until after my appointment in case she wants to try provera or something.

Ok, Fezzle. :hugs:

unlikely but I guess anything is possible.

Thanks for the support....

Hi Ladies! Thank you for the kind words about my profile pic… Yes I figured it was time to change my spud pic even though it goes with my user name. :)

AF due today but no signs yet, which I'm surprised about because I had such strong cramps and back ache last night before I went to bed. Man, it would really suck to get my period late for no good reason!!

Momof3, I agree with the other ladies and I hope it happens anyway! Like my grandma says, "Oh men don't know what they want! We are in charge of having the babies and they get used to it and are just fine and happy after they get here!"

Fezzle, I know well how depressing it can be to get AF and I hope that your doctor can help get your body on a regular cycle so that you can make this happen. Just remember, you're taking steps in the right direction!

Moni77 there truly is hope left until AF arrives (As much as you hate hearing that over and over again). Don't some women get a dip but then it goes back up and they still can be pregnant?

I had a tiny bit of spotting yesterday morning (which I normally dont get) so assumed AF was here. Flash forward 30 hours and still nothing else. Guess I'll test again tomorrow morning. Appointment with the doc on Monday either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->