Let's just call this my leaving-my-manboy diary

I have absolutely no words for this other than DOCUMENT this shit for court purposes at a later date. Total fucking scumbags, there is no excuse!!!

Here is the weirdest part of that story though, the part that I'm nearly ashamed of:

After he pulled that crap on Thursday morning, I almost slept with that loser.

We were both emotional. He did seem genuinely sorry when he realized he'd hurt his kids. We both took the rest of the day off to be with the kids. I was a bit surprised when I got home from work and he was in my apartment with Const. "I thought you would take him back to your place," I said. He said that he didn't have his car, that he'd let his roommate drop him off and take it to work. (Still letting even bigger losers leech off of him, I see.) So, he was at my apartment all day.

I went into my bedroom to lay down, he came in and laid down next to me, and eventually there was cuddling (but I kept his hands off the goods). He began apologizing again and again for everything he put me through last year. And, well... he is a good-looking guy, I haven't had sex since the night before the baby was born, and ten years with this man does mean he knows how to turn me on. Plus we always had a good sex life. :blush: But I threw some ice on my hormones and said no, and I'm damned proud of myself!

It's so amusing in retrospect. He could never apologize to me while all of this crap was going on, but he'll say anything if it means getting laid. :rolleyes:

Went out to get my mail a little later and got my fourth I-Pass notice, the one for $985.00. And thought, oh yeah. THAT'S why I'm divorcing him!

Anyone else ever struggle to not sleep with the ex, even when it was clear that things were over and you were done with him?

Yah me not so much, I lost so much respect for my ex that I can't see anything but ugly anymore.

But I understand how sometimes circyumstances, being over whelmed, drained and tired can make ones judgement go out the window. THANK GOD you said no to him. Good for you!

Hey y'all, I am still alive! And I might be getting divorced this upcoming Wednesday!

Not only that, but...

• I get 100% of our share (or 67% of the total) of the winnings when we prevail in the lawsuit against manboy's ex-boss. Lawyer is working on contingency, so the remaining 33% will go to him.
  • He has agreed to continue to provide child support at a rate of 28% of his net income until DD is 18, then 20% of his net income until DS is 18. These are the standard minimum Illinois rates for two children and then one child, respectively.
  • He will pay 50% of my children's medical and dental insurance premiums (orthodontic is part of dental and there is no additional charge for vision insurance).
  • He will pay 50% of all uninsured medical, dental, orthodontic, and vision costs---co-pays, deductibles, etc. Our daughter is 8 years old and has had 6 surgeries, so this is gonna be a big help! This is retroactive from the time of financial separation (April 2014).
  • He provides early morning childcare / "visitation" with the children 4+ days per week, M-F from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM, in addition to visitation every other weekend.
  • He has to get me 5 geek t-shirts of my choosing and a football helmet full of cottage cheese. No really, that's in there. Go Seahawks!
  • He was the one to file for divorce and pay the court costs, including my appearance fee. Was about $600 bucks.

In the meantime, I have sworn off dating until the divorce is final and thrown all of my energy into finishing my thesis while working to support my kids. I have moved into a 3-bedroom apartment that I love, me sharing a gigantic master bedroom with my little boy and my daughter and brother each having their own room.

My son is 10 months old and super-cute:

https://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag66/ProserpinaPomegranate/constantine_workstation_zps840abce9.jpg

My daughter is 97 months old, also cute:

https://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag66/ProserpinaPomegranate/harleycostabottlescrib_zps5977853b.jpg

Hope you all are well!

So glad to hear that things are going well! This thread had just popped into my mind randomly the other day and I wondered how things were going. Your kids look healthy and happy. You are so strong and an amazing mama!
I'm glad that you have your brother living with you, it must be nice for the kids.

Did you ever find out if your ex's new roommate?

New roommate is definitely a man.

However, in mid-June ex came to me all kissy and cuddly and begging for sex. I almost slept with him, but didn't. He was begging to reconcile and I was starting to move in that direction.

Less than a week later, he had a new girlfriend.

He is every bit as infatuated with and obsessed with this woman as he was with Bimberly last year. And while Bimberly turned out to be a class act, this woman is a classless, stone cold, conniving, hypocritical bitch who cares nothing for the fact that he has two children to support and needs to prioritize them over fun-time with her. They are both deeply immature, selfish, tactless people who deserve one another.

So, he wants to expedite the divorce now, and I've been able to use that as leverage. Fun times.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh lovely update!

He is such douchey material!

Glad you are well.

Hmm, yeah. So, I had decided to wait to file for divorce because (with children in tow) it sounded like I really needed a lawyer, which meant I really needed the cash for a lawyer. Ex decided to try and pro se it.

Our prove-up date was a joke. The judge couldn't even read his handwriting on the forms. He had filled things out wrong, had failed to fill things out, and was missing large sections of paperwork. There was giggling in the courtroom. I am so tempted to get one of those t-shirts that says, "I'm with stupid" with an arrow pointing to the right and wear it to court next time.

In June, manboy got two parking tickets for parking on a curb in Chicago, $75 each. He told me he paid these off (and truthfully, since a fast divorce is the only leverage I have on him to get him to do this stuff, I wouldn't have signed off on the divorce right now had I known he hadn't paid them off). Got a notice in the mail this past week. Him having paid them off was another one of his lies, and now they've doubled to a total of $300 owed, and I'm still legally liable for them because he still hasn't registered the car in his name. He also got a new ticket in late July for running a red light (camera ticket). I argued him out of a similar ticket in February, but if he doesn't want to be married to me, then he doesn't need my awesome arguing services and can deal with it himself.

Maybe, just maybe, he should have prioritized the tickets over spending $500-$600 on filing for divorce??

On Saturday he came over to my place claiming he had overpaid child support by $14 and wanted that money from me, cash, ASAP because he was broke (he gets paid today, Tuesday). Seriously? $14?! And he knows I almost *never* have cash on me. Also, he still owes me nearly $300 in medical support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->