Let's lose weight together! Xx

Hey can I join? I was doing slimming world. I'm still doing it but not going to meetings anymore just doing it on my own. I'm not sure how much weight I gained during pregnancy, I didnt weigh throughout but I'd guess about 2st. I had already put a lot of weight on before pregnancy so got that to loose as well.

I am below my pre pregnancy weight by 7lb but still got just under 2 stone to loose. My target is my holiday in October. Not sure I can loose the whole 2 stone by then but will try.

Lost so far: 18lb
Still to go: 22lb

I know what you mean Clare, I make all my food for the next day the night before now coz I found myself going for crisps and bad food. I make a salad wrap and have a banana, carrots and celery and yougart.
I don't Emma but that is such a good incentive when you do. We are having a big family Christmas so I just want to be able to buy a gorgeous outfit for that and look amazing! Xx

Does anyone have a clothing item goal? A favourite pair of jeans etc from pre pregnancy that you really want to fit back into?

My whole summer wardrobe lol. I got married in 2010 so lost loads of weight. All my summer clothes are a 10 from that year, then last summer I was pregnant so didn't need them. Luckily the weather been crap so far this year so I've managed but going to cyprus in October and if I don't loose the weight I'll av no clothes as cant afford new ones lol x

I have loads of gorgeous dresses I got for going to Vegas, all size 8 - 10. I would love for these to fit again. Most of my jeans do fit now, but I have a muffin top that I've never had before so feel like I always need a really long top to hide it! I would love not to have to do this anymore!!

I wish I had an event to work towards, but the closest I have is my sisters wedding next August! Im being bridesmaid and we are hoping to get the dress ordered in about 3 weeks, if I could loose maybe 5 lbs by then I'd be delighted!

I have a pair of jeans that i haven't been able to fit in since 2008 when I got pregnant with E. I really want to get back in them for Christmas.

It is good to have something to work to and that's the only time it works for me. Because I am 30 I was trying to work out what I wanted for my birthday and I was thinking of a treadmill and I thought but then that;s yet another exercise thing to gather dust and I'd be better going for a work with baby! So My husband said he'll pay me £12.50 a pound - I bargained up to 12.50 :) and I goes spo if I lose 18 pounds you'll give me £225 - think it;s that much and he goes you'll never lose 18 pounds! Ha - that's 2 pounds a week untiul my birthday basically so that's my aim!!!! When I lost 3 pounds yesterday I goes that;s 37.50 in my birthday fund and he goes no you'll put it back on. Don;t know if this is purpose reverse psychology or if he believes it but its motivating me :)

Eulmh that is such a good idea! I have 42 pounds to lose so I'm gonna stick a 0 on the end of it and persuade my husband to give me £420 towards a new wardrobe! I may as well add on the 21 pounds i have already lost so that's £630! Wish me luck with that conversation tonight! Xx

I know and everytime I am tempted in the supermarket his voice pops up in my head - you'll never lose 18 pounds - oh won;t I!!!!!! :) The other time I was successful with weight loss was when me and my 2 friends had a night out and we agreed whoever lost the most weight the other 2 would buy a drink for :) well that was it it must be something in my personality that likes to compete. I lost 13 and a half pounds in 5 weeks and I did it with slimming world - no starvation involved! £630 maybe just a tad steep ......:) I'd go for an even £600 and see how that goes down :) plus if you start steep you can bargain down a bit and you could still end up with 400 pounds or so! :)

Haha! If you don't ask you don't get! I am very competitive too and love to prove people wrong! Thinking about the bags, shoes and clothes I can get should do the trick! I'm spending it already and I haven't even asked! Lol xx

Hi gypsy 1981! Of course it counts! Lol! I included my boy. We have the same amount to lose, we can do it! Xx

Oh well if we're doing that... :) 28 pounds lost sounds much better doesn;t it - never mind that 12 pounds of it came off in one day! :) I accidentally put my WII board half on the rug half on the carpet and it said I had gained 1 st 3lb - I thought even i can;t gain that much in a week!!!! I wanted to weigh before slimming world so that I could see how accurate my WII scales are

Can i join? 30lb lost or 42 including,weight lost at birth, 15lb to go to pre preg but would like to lose an extra stone after that. Will start with losing 15lb though :)

I want in on this!! I absolutely need to stop munching as I have GAINED since giving birth!

Lets see...since birth of LO I have lost 21 lbs and still have a good 17 lbs to lose. NOT gain!

Hey baskinps, I will add you now. Oh no I gained with my first, I was so hungry breastfeeding! I am this time around but trying to ignore it! Xx

Oh this is so difficult and it's only day one for me of dieting!!! :(
I did so well up until about 4 o'clock and since then I've totally lost it.. 2 slices of toast with pâté, snack a jaks, a curly wurly and a weight watchers pita bread with Philly, wafer thin chicken and Ham!!! And I'm still starving!!!
I've gone well over my pro points today and now miserable!!!!!! Damn.....

Hope you've all got more determination than me!!!!! :( xx

Aww don't worry Clare, that doesn't sound too bad to me :shrug: next time try and come on here and we will all talk you out of it! Xx

Well I think I'll start tomorrow as I met a friend for lunch today and had a club sandwich with chips - doh! I need to find a local class to attend as I don't seem to stay motivated when I'm not getting weighed by someone else.

Clare even though you've gone over your points it still all sounds pretty healthy so I wouldn't worry too much. I do like the weight watchers diet. I lost 4 stone on that a couple of years ago!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->