Let's lose weight together! Xx

Thanx so much for sharing seoj! And go you! Big well done Hun. You must be so much happier, infact it shines through in your post. I can't wait to get to that point! I know my weight is holding me back from doing do much coz Im just not comfortable with myself. I want to be a happy mummy to my two gorgeous children and be the person my husband fell in love with and married! Well done again! Xx

I had been doing pretty well today,

Breakfast - 2 weetabix with semi skimmed milk and s cup of tea

Lunch - pasta with tuna, cream cheese, cucumber and sweet chilli sauce and a can of sugar free irn bru

Snacks - half an apple, 2 squares of chocolate, half my graze snack box of super berries

Dinner - not so good! OH went to asda and brought home a create your own pizza!! :(

I had been doing pretty well today,

Breakfast - 2 weetabix with semi skimmed milk and s cup of tea

Lunch - pasta with tuna, cream cheese, cucumber and sweet chilli sauce and a can of sugar free irn bru

Snacks - half an apple, 2 squares of chocolate, half my graze snack box of super berries

Dinner - not so good! OH went to asda and brought home a create your own pizza!! :(

Oh but I love those pizzas!!!!

Oh they are amazing admiral, but obviously not very good! I felt like I had been doing so well too!!

Ours was just a treat as OH is away for the weekend, so I'll be able to be really good over then weekend without his bad influence and that will make up for it! :haha:

What is up with our men sabotaging our diets! Mine does it all the time! Lol! Xx

Mmm I love asda's pizzas too! Cajun chicken, mushrooms, onions and mozzarella slices with chilli oil... Drool! Well my meals today have been as follows...

Breakfast: Nothing
Lunch: 2 ham and philadelphia sandwiches on multigrain bread
Dinner: Grillsteaks with new potatoes, salad and low fat coleslaw
Snacks: An apple, a glass of fruit juice, 2 glasses of sugar free Dr Pepper and 3 liquorice laces.

Had a pretty good day apart from the liquorice laces. My hubby has a big box of them that we picked up in Makro last weekend and I can't say no when he offers me one. I may have to get him to hide them!

Well done gypsy! That sounds good. I have had a good day too, weetabix for breakfast, salad wrap for lunch and chicken salad for dinner and fruit for snacks xx

Hi ladies,

Can I join please?

I put on 56 lbs during pregnancy and have lost 46 of those through healthy eating and having a newborn and toddler to run around after! The last 10 pounds are proving to be very stubborn though so for the next 3 weeks I'm going on a low carb diet to try and shift some of it.

So for brekkie today I've had scrambled eggs, grilled bacon, mushrooms and tomato. And a cup of tea of course :thumbup:

Of course Sambles! Big well done on your weight loss, it is so encouraging reading that! Xx

Thank you. It's not been easy but it's definitely worth it. I still can't fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes though, my hips are too big :growlmad:

Wow well done! That's a massive weight loss, wish I had your willpower. Are you breastfeeding and if so do u think that had helped at all?

I know what you mean about the hips, mine feel much bigger than they were and I can't see them going down with weight loss.

Yes I'm breastfeeding but I don't know if it helps because it makes me soooo hungry and I crave sugary foods. I find that sugar free jelly is great though because it's only 20 cals for a big bowl :thumbup:

I breastfed my first and actually gained 2 stone :blush: so I didn't want to make that mistake again

Hi girls!

How are we all? Enjoying the sunshine! Well I have stayed the same this week which I'm pleased with. I know I didn't have to but it was my little girls 2nd Birthday yesterday so we had pizza and cake :/ xx

Well I've had a horrendous weekend, and I've actually GAINED 2 lbs!!! Absolutely must get motivated!! I now have 14lbs to loose! :(

Aww don't worry Emma and well done for being honest. Let's both make this week count! I'm aiming to lose 2 by Monday xx

I lost 1lb :( feels pretty crappy after trying to be good all week but deep down I know I haven't really stuck to it very well so I should be grateful to have lost anything really!

Being good today - had a bagel with extra light Philadelphia for breakfast and a salad box for lunch so just need to have a healthy tea now. I even resisted a creme egg when my mum offered me one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->