Let's lose weight together! Xx

I've also been bad today. I was doing well then went for lunch at a friends and had quich and wedges and I giant cookie, I've also had some crisps, a piece of cake and 2 biscuits. I find it hard on the days OH works late as I can never be bothered to cook just for me, he's off tomorrow and Friday do should do better x

Oh this is so difficult and it's only day one for me of dieting!!! :(
I did so well up until about 4 o'clock and since then I've totally lost it.. 2 slices of toast with pâté, snack a jaks, a curly wurly and a weight watchers pita bread with Philly, wafer thin chicken and Ham!!! And I'm still starving!!!
I've gone well over my pro points today and now miserable!!!!!! Damn.....

Hope you've all got more determination than me!!!!! :( xx

At this stage pp I was munching a lot! I think we think we should recover from the birth a lot quicker than our bodies need :) I know you're alowed to join slimming clubs six weeks pp but I was 12 weeks before I started to feel like I could care about counting points etc and it was 17 weeks before I did anyuthing! :)

Hey can I join?! I weighed 13st 7lbs on the day I found out I was pregnant. I PILED it on during pregnancy taking eating for two to a new level :haha: unfortunately I never weighed myself at full term or in the frst few weeks pp. but I have just attended my fourth week at slimming world and have lost 8.5lbs yayyyy lol! So right now I'm at 12st 8lbs and I would love to be 10 stone :flower:

Hey, can i join too?
I put on 2st 5lb during pregnancy and i've lost 2 stone so far. I know it sounds daft but i've been trying to loose the last 5lb for about 3 months and it wont shift!!!!
Thats to get to pre preg weight but i'd like to go a little bit more and get to 9st 7lb so can we say...

lost 28lb
still to go 10lb

i'm going on hols at the end of august so i'd like to be at pre preg weight by then!

Think we should have a "what did you eat today" thread I stead of what did LO eat? Might make us think twice about that bit of cake or chocolate bar if we have to announce it??

Hi Hannah and mspotter, I have added you! :) loving the turnout!

Well not a great start but well done for being honest. Let's all have a good day today! Let's give that a go Emma, everyone check in later! Xx

Hi ladies! Great idea for a thread. I'd like to join if that's ok. I gained 32 pounds in my pregnancy. So far I have lost 16 pounds but am really aiming to weigh less than pre pregnancy weight. In all, I'd like to lose 40 more to get there. Whew!! We can do it. Breastfeeding seems to be helping but I cant stop eating!

Hi excited4first! Added you :) that's my problem, I get so hungry bf! I have sorted myself out though and got loads of healthy snacks sorted rather than crisps and biscuits!

I spoke to my husband about my new wardrobe idea when I lose the weight and he agreed!! I was half joking! £630 worth of new clothes, That's my motivation anyway! :) xx

Great stuff admiral!!

I don't know if you seen my post about healthy snacks, but there is a great website called graze that send you little snack pots of healthy foods of your choice, it's great! Have a look for the thread. There is a code to get your first box free!!

I was really good yesterday until the evening. The girls were oth in bed by 6.30 and DH was playing football and i was bored. I ate half a tub of marshmellow fluff and an aero.
This morning i seem to have missed breakfast so will make a healthy lunch.
I've managed to do 30 minutes on my air walker while S slept and E did some craft stuff.

I must,must avoid cake at soft paly later!

Make the most of BF girls all of my friends managed to lose loads of weight. I think i must be the only person alive who actually put on weight whilst BF.

Don't worry about yesterday pink sapphire, try and keep it up today. I can't wait to do a bit of exercise but will have to wait until my husband is home. My baby keeps waking up when I put him down! I didn't lose anything bf my girl but I think I was overcompensating with food, I was always so hungry! Xx

Well so far today I've only managed an apple and a glass of juice as had an early doctors appointment and Caitlin has been sleeping on me since we got home so I haven't had a chance to eat. I'm cooking grillsteaks with new potatoes and salad for tea so I just need to make sure I have something healthy for lunch.

Has anyone got any healthy lunch ideas other than sandwiches? I always struggle with lunch!

I like a wrap. I put light Philli spread in it, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, raisins and walnuts. You can add ham, I don't like it or chicken xx

Hmm sounds nice! Sometimes I want something hot though - I may get some baking potatoes in for jackets!

I love a sweet baked potato with philli cream cheese and salad. I also like to make up big pans of pasta with whatever I have, usually tinned tomato, cream cheese and maybe some sweet chilli sauce.

I never thought of using sweet potatoes - that sounds lovely! Ooh I think I may send the hubby to Asda tonight :)

Pasta sounds nice too, could bulk it out with mushrooms and onions too I guess so that I'm not eating too much pasta!

Yeah that's what a love about pasta, you can stick anything in it!!

I'm doing BLW with LO and she loves sweet baked potato too! :)

Oooo that all sounds so yummy! I never thought of sweet potato until I made it for my girl when she was weaning! I'm doing good today, just had a muller light yougart. Just need to get by tonight, evenings are my downfall.i have a lovely big pile of ironing to do so that will keep me from snacking! Xx

I too had some baby weight to lose (and then some)- and I'm now only 3.5lbs away from my "goal" weight!!!!! I lost the baby weight in about 4mos (after I finally decided to get serious about it lol)- but then, figured since I was on the weight loss train already, I'd just keep going to the weight I'd wanted to be for years but just couldn't quit get there!!! The weight on my Drivers License! LOL. Which I haven't seen that weight since my Mid 20's- so yea, like 15yrs ago! eek. In the end I'll have lost 25lbs...

For those last 10lbs- I got this amazing app called 'Loseit' for my iPhone!!!! LOVE!!!! I just input my foods- it totals my calories for the day (includes my workouts so I can eat more hehe)- and I told it where I was, where I wanted to be and how much weight I want to lose each week! It's not easy all the time to watch calories- but SO much easier than pretty much anything else I"ve tried and it's WORKING!

Figured I'd share the site in case any of you lovely ladies were interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->