Let's lose weight together! Xx

Good to see you forestfire, well done for getting back in track and having a goal in mind.
Good luck Eulmh!!! Xx

How did you get on eulmh?
I'm trying soooooo hard this week, hoping for at least 3 pounds lost.
How is everyone else doing? Xx

Hope your all doing well. I've .st another 2lb yipeeee.

Your doing so well Vicky! Can you let me know what your numbers are, I don't think I have kept up with you :/ xx

Weigh in day today, lost another 1lb so down to 145. Wanted another 2 off but I did have a few disaronnos last night as a treat!

Still lost though so happy with that! Also got into a pair of my size 10 jeans earlier (stretchy ones) and they didn't look terrible!

Hi All,
Haven't weighed in for a while as I gained a bit over xmas.
However I have lost now 19lb since I began and have lost another 8lb since I last posted.

Hoping to now be on a healthy track

Yay well done girls!!!!!

I am back on track too and lost 3lbs this week xx

Hello all, 2 1/2lbs off this week so 142.5 now and 12 to 1st goal 16 to summer goal :)

That's great forestfire! Nearly just a stone to lose!!!! Can't wait to get to that point! :)

Hiya I've lost 27 lb so far but shall. Be weighing myself in the morning. At present I have 47 lbs to go :)
Everyone seems to be doing well x

Woooooooooooo! I did a cheeky little weigh in coz if I had lost a pound I could start counting my numbers down again and I have! Yes!!! Lol xx

I lost another 1lb on my saturday weigh in, so now at 141.5lb with a target of 130lb.

So that's 7lbs in 4 weeks on WW doing Davina too. Very happy, think I'll hit my target before I get back to work in April with some hard work!

I was 298 the day I delivered. It's been 23 days and I am 211 now. This was from peeclampsia though, I was mostly water weight. I was 199 when I got pregnant, 6 months before that 179 (My normal weight, I was off the wagon when I got pregnant). I think all the water weight is out, the rest is up to me. So hard to get moving in the winter! We have a foot of snow here. I just wish it was nice enough to go for a walk. Soon.

Hello ladies!

Hope you are all still doing well. I've lost another 1.8lbs this week, so down to 139.25lbs now! 9 till my first target! :)

Clothes are starting to fit again.

Hi Ladies! Very quiet on this thread this week!

I didn't lose any weight this week, although I have lost cm which is great. I've also started the 30 day shred, day 2 today and hoping in 30 days I'll see a big difference in my figure. Davina is already working wonders on the toning!

Hope you are all doing well.

Hi PeggyO, I have added you to the front page:)

Your doing so well forestfire. Can I ask which davina DVD you are doing? I have heard she is good but she has got so many out so I don't know which one to get.

I have been quiet coz I have not been well and I'm stuck in a rut. I do so well in the week and come the weekend something comes up or I just seem to have lost my willpower and put on what I have lost in the week :( I know I want to lose weight and it is holding me back from doing so many things, why can't I do it anymore! I was doing so well xx

I've got the Davina Intense dvd and her free app you can download called Davina Fitness. The 30 day shred is by Jillian Michaels and you do it every day for 30 days. I'm on day 3 and feeling better already, plus its only 1/2 hour each day so can fit it in when baby naps.

Ah we all have those plateaus and times when we don't lose or fall off the wagon, just keep going and you will get there x

Thanks! :) ^ I'm stuck at the same weight this week....I need to start moving more. I hoop dance (but I have not since I was like 3 months pregnant) we bought a house and the ceilings here are real low, I may whack everything in sight if I give it a go in here. Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->