Let's lose weight together! Xx

I'm 10st 1lb. My first target is to be below 10st so I hope to reach this on Friday. By Christmas another 7lbs to reach my pre-pregnancy (good day) weight. I go back to work on the second week of February so my final goal of 9st (wedding weight) by then. x

Good luck krobbo! I would give anything to be 10'1! Although I've noticed my pre pregnancy clothes are getting close to fitting again on top. It's my thighs and bum where I'm carrying the excess weight! My overall target is 9st by April when I go back to work but will be happy with my pre preg weight of 9'4.

I was 10st pre pregnancy, went up to about 16 but now I'm 14, I've got 4 to go to pre pregnancy but want another half after that, as we a getting married 15th march 2014, and want to look like a princess :) x x

I'm sure you'll look like a princess!

The one good thing about gestational diabetes is that I didn't put much weight on, in fact most of it is from stuffing my face when I could finally eat carbs again!

Well boo for me. No weight loss this week, I actually can't believe it. I have really stuck to my diet and gone to the gym 4x. I have lost 4" overall in the last week or so and I do feel thinner but I really wanted to get below 10st.

:-(

I'm still 10'9 so 19lbs to go to get to target, and 14lbs to Xmas target. Not confident of the xmas target :-(

Well boo for me. No weight loss this week, I actually can't believe it. I have really stuck to my diet and gone to the gym 4x. I have lost 4" overall in the last week or so and I do feel thinner but I really wanted to get below 10st.

:-(

Maybe you've gained muscle? I haven't lost either :-(

Hey admiral and others you can take 3 1/2 off my weight. Although I have lost it this last week :( so prob not that much now. I'm going to a sat class this week so hoping to get it back by then and have a maintain is my aim this wk and then I have 4 pounds to go until my 10 percent and I'd really love that soon but just got to stick to it!

Well done eulhm82!

Maybe I've gained muscle but I doubt it :-( Oh well have to stick at it and cross my fingers for Friday.

Hi Everyone,
It's been 2-3 weeks? since I last reported my weight loss and haven't weighed myself due to traveling, dining out etc but have lost 2.5lbs since my last weigh in.

Whilst away my partner bought a giant jar of jelly belly beans so not counting on much weight loss this week.

I've lost another 1.5lb so 17 in total whoop whoop :)

Well done to everybody else ;)

Hey everyone.
Sorry not checked in for a while.
Well done to everyone! You are all doing so well and it's really encouraging!
I have stayed the same this week, going to try even harder, really want to get back to losing 2 pounds a week.
Have a good week everyone xx

No weight loss this week but I did cheat and had some irresistible red velvet cake maybe next week ill shit a bit.

I'm down to 148 this morning, so another lb lost. I'm relieved as I was worried cerrazette would stop me losing but its been ok so far, touch wood!

So funny Shezza! It's not a gain!
Well done forestfire. I have just switched to microgynon and am worried to gain weight too. I put on about a stone in a month taking it before! It happened so quick that when my clothes didn't fit I honestly thought they had all shrunk in the washing machine! Lol xx

I'm on cerazette and it's not affected me as far as I am aware. 148! I can only dream of that number. That was my uni weight and I doubt I'll ever be that again! I think my realistic aim is 154 which is 11stone. I am tall and have a huge frame - which i had forgotten about because I was fat it just looked like fat :) but now I've lost some I can see my pear shape re appearning and I have enormous hips that i can't do anything about unless i get a chisel to them!

I'm back to my prepregnancy weight...but my old clothes still dont fit and are way too small on me! How the hell that works, I will never know! :cry:

I was on microgynon for over 15 years and never put on weight, in fact I lost over 3 stone.

My target is 130, lowest I've ever been is 116lb but at 5'6 I looked too thin.

Oh no Samiam. I have heard this quite alot coz your shape changes. I have been dreading this will happen to me too. Even though I'm back at pre pregnancy I have a way to go coz I still hadn't lost what I put on during my first pregnancy. Majority of my wardrobe is in the size I normally am so I won't know until then. For one I'm sure my hips are bigger, I don't see them getting much smaller by the time I have lost the weight. The sacrifices we make!
Well done on losing the weight though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->