Let's play a Game!!!!!

Tigger Momma

Reaction score
Ok so in order to make the days go by faster I've decided to get everyone involved to play............"Pick that item".............Ok so its corny :rofl::rofl::rofl: but I couldnt think of anything else.............:rofl:

You need to pick what your first purchased baby item will be and why its so significant. Also post when you think you'll buy it, no matter when........Ill go first

1. Outfit to wear home from the hospital

Why: Because I think I'll have to put much thought on getting the perfect item and I think it will stave me off from buying out the whole store.

NEXT

heheh i love this game ok this is it and i wouldnt show my OH till i put it on baby......
https://images.google.ca/imgres?img...ster&hl=en&rlz=1T4GPEA_enCA309CA309&sa=N&um=1

Why because being a rod buster has made my OH who he is and why i fell in love with him (not for his job ladies) the way he was and who he became .... he was a pretty bratty teenager among other problems and his job really turned him around....

LOL who's feeling goofy today ha!!! Well heck I'll be in this too, why not, your a gem to bring a smile to many faces that are going to read this!

1. My first item will be bassinette

Why? Because I don't have one anymore

I think Id buy a baby grow. Just because it will be sooo cute and so sentimental and we can keep it forever. OH says a cot...

THanks Parkep, Im glad you like the game..........I love that BIB..............And that has lots of signifigance...............:happydance:

Anymore Ladies????

Come on guys, This is my fave thing to look forward to in PG, YOu gotta have SOMETHING you're just itching to buy but wont for fear of joining the mentaly insane if your not PG???????????????Come on PLEASE...........:happydance::happydance::happydance:

My first purchase would definitely be a "blankie" - one with satin edges. I had one when I was a baby - (I still have a speical blanket - with satin edges - pathetic I know). I like to feel the satiny edges. I know my bubbas will too.....one day Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone I still have a blankie.

And thanks for this post. I needed it today.

hugs and babydust.

Socks. Little, itty-bitty socks. Maybe shoes. But most likely socks. The smaller the better. Why? because they're ADORABLE!!!!!!! Also, there was a show DH and I were watching a while ago (can't remember what it was), where a woman who claimed she didn't want kids was "outed" when her friends discovered she carried teeny socks in her purse. It was sweet.

Hopefulfor09 - I *love* those blankies!!! My favourite was (and still is) to get the silky edge under my finger nail and slide it back and forth. I also still have my blankie..... Did you have a "favourite corner" of the blanket? I did, and so did at least one of my sisters.

Socks. Little, itty-bitty socks. Maybe shoes. But most likely socks. The smaller the better. Why? because they're ADORABLE!!!!!!! Also, there was a show DH and I were watching a while ago (can't remember what it was), where a woman who claimed she didn't want kids was "outed" when her friends discovered she carried teeny socks in her purse. It was sweet.

Hopefulfor09 - I *love* those blankies!!! My favourite was (and still is) to get the silky edge under my finger nail and slide it back and forth. I also still have my blankie..... Did you have a "favourite corner" of the blanket? I did, and so did at least one of my sisters.

Wow...........finally this post is popping.............:happydance::happydance: So far we've got a bassinet/cot..........BTW I absolutely looooove those and even though my baby may not be able to fit into it for long, I'll buy one anyway, reminds me of baby jesus............

Itty bitty baby socks.........Oh I think they are soooo gorgeous....in all colors too

Oh and since were in the business of telling secrets, I had a fave pillow for ten years and it got destroyed.....so then I got a pillow case and carried it everywhere.................I looooved my pillow case

A newborn size santa outfit or miss santa (whichever I need) - why cos it would be so cute esp when their big brother is dressed as Santa too! bless. Trying not to get too over excited about my Xmas bundle as it's very very ultra early days! (as in it's still a faint bfp on 12/13dpo)!

it wont be something i buy so can i have it anyway or is that cheating? but i will collect from my dads house the teddy bear that my parents got for me when i was first born, i loved it so much for so many years and i would love to give it to my baby.

But if that does not count then it would be a baby grow, because it will be so cute, so little and i will be able to imagine my baby in it until it arrives and i will feel all excited every time i see it!

Loopdido - Where are you going to get a new born santa outfit at this time of year? Great idea though, and fx the lines get darker for you...

I think I'd like it to be a teddy, I still have mine which was brought for me before I was born and it was my favourite thing ever till I was about 5!

In reality, I think it'll be a car. A bit random but we have a 2 seater at the moment!!!

Oh yes - oops - guess I have to wait til closer to December for that! lol. I may have to get the winnie the pooh sleepsuit with hood instead - that is just too cute for words.

morning all ... i feel so excited just reading this thread :yipee: lol

our first item would be a pram i have seen ... here is the link.

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-HAUCK-WI...h=item370184804747&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262

why ... i just love looking at prams and dreaming one day .... :blush:

maybe you would like to look at the site for the future there is some right bargains on there :thumbup:

baby dust for us all for our :bfp: soon :dust:

:hug:

My first item will be a NFL Vikings onesie. My dh & I saw one a while back when we were to scared to continue to ttc. We had 2 early miscarriages in 07 and decided we were done trying. After some healing I was ready to try again but dh was too scared. The day we saw the onesie - dh changed his mind - for us it was a big moment when we Both decided to overcome our fear.

gotta be itty bitty socks or shoes
but my other 'thing' is one of those hats with ears - so cute! :baby:

I think im going to buy a little hat, or some booties, ooh or those little tiny scratch mitts! hmm i guess i better pick one...

Tiny scratch mitts!!

boy this is a difficult one, but i think it would be a little teddy dog, my mum and dad got me one before i was born and i still have him, he has been re stuffed since then but he still has a special part in my heart.
my sister also had one.
i think it will be nice for the :baby: to have something like that, kind of like a family tradition.

I love this thread!!

I can tell you all the 1st thing that we bought when we found out we where expecting our LO was a quilt for the crib. We where on our honeymoon in vermont and came accross this amazing quilt shop and that was the first thing we ever bought for her. Its very special to all of us.

I think that we will do exactly the same thing for our next! Hopefully very soon too!!

I've already fallen in love with a frog sleeping bag from verbaudet so it'll have to be that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->